Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 390

Thread: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

  1. #81
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    We have plans to invade Canada.


    This is teh same story which has been labelled dis-information and which has been pulled form some website which had been previously hosting it.
    I may be wrong.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....yeah, I countered your silly idea about the 9-11 terrorists being Saudi govt actors....and you attempt to respond with " I wasn't talking to you".

    Wow, I haven't heard that one since 1st grade.

    You are a champ!
    I said nothing of the sort.
    You are thoroughly confused. No..seriously...

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    We have plans to invade Canada.


    This is teh same story which has been labelled dis-information and which has been pulled form some website which had been previously hosting it.
    What do you think about the Egyptians offering the Russians a Military base inside Egypt? Do you the Russians went for the Saudi Deal over the Gas Sales to the EU?

  4. #84
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,375

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Looks like Russia has really upped the Ante now. This coincides with what Moscow is talking about War. I also believe they have some ships down around Bahrain at this time.


    A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria....
    I do not like Putin very much and think he is a destructive force in international politics. But I do not honestly believe he would risk the consequences of a strike at a US Ally and major oil supplier to the world economy for so little reason.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....yeah, I countered your silly idea about the 9-11 terrorists being Saudi govt actors....and you attempt to respond with " I wasn't talking to you".

    Wow, I haven't heard that one since 1st grade.

    You are a champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    I said nothing of the sort.
    You are thoroughly confused. No..seriously...
    LOL....yeah..sure:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is bull****, no country would ever flat out say they control terrorist groups and threaten to use them offensively against another nation, especially not Saudi Arabia which has way way way too much to loose and has almost never been overtly hostile to anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    What was the nationality of every one of the hijackers on 9/11?
    No, of course you were not implying the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi state actors....nope....you did not do that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....yeah..sure:

    No, of course you were not implying the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi state actors....nope....you did not do that at all.
    Ok..go run in circles by yourself. You aren't here for mature discussion. I'm done with you.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Ok..go run in circles by yourself. You aren't here for mature discussion. I'm done with you.
    Actually I squared your circle.....which is why you need to run.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #88
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,882
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Putin's Russia can continue to play make believe and pretend that they remain a relevant country for reasons other than their nuclear stockpile. If Putin actually cared about Russia's well being, he'd do something about his country's corruption and drug abuse problems.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Actually I squared your circle.....which is why you need to run.
    sure..sure..whatever you say, son...

  10. #90
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    sure..sure..whatever you say, son...
    Don't you have a bus to catch?

    Is this you being "done"?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •