Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 627

Thread: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threa[W:423]

  1. #541
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Everyone who makes a joke about "keeping a black man away from a chicken wing" and thinks it's funny is at least a little racist, yes. And it's you who add to the planetary discomfort by doing so.

    That's on you. It's entirely your problem. None of mine, period.

    I don't have anything further to say about it.
    Well then the Wayans Brothers and a whole lot of other black comedians are racist as hell as are the black people in their audience laughing like crazy. Major fail.

  2. #542
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Well then the Wayans Brothers and a whole lot of other black comedians are racist as hell as are the black people in their audience laughing like crazy. Major fail.
    but...but...but.... it's different when they do it ......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #543
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten


  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge=power View Post
    Ok then by your standards everyone is a racist. Congratulations, you just made this planet that much more uncomfortable.
    Kids, everyone who isn't mentally ill prefers their own race over another. It's always been that way and it always will. Humans are tribal animals.
    That isn't "racism" and it isn't wrong.
    There are proven, measurable differences between the races. It's a proven fact.

    Human beings are a species and the races are different breeds within that species.

    For example, all dogs are canines. There are different breeds of dog and they have different abilities and skills. You don't use chihuahuas to run deer and you don't use wolfhounds as retrievers.
    People have been so indoctrinated for so many years that they don't even bother to think for themselves anymore and anyone who acknowledges that race exists or notices a difference is a "racist".

  5. #545
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge=power View Post
    Like I said to another poster, I'll clarify by adding that any group of people of any race would be angry if they were 'kicked out' because they were a certain race. Blacks are extremely sensitive to racism and if something this blatantly racist were to actually happen, we would have a much larger story.
    You make a lot of assumptions here. First of all "blacks are extremely sensitive to racism" What exactly does that mean? It implies an awful lot.

    Secondly, why would it be a bigger story if racism was actually involved. It don't follow your logic there

  6. #546
    Professor Knowledge=power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Kids, everyone who isn't mentally ill prefers their own race over another. It's always been that way and it always will. Humans are tribal animals.
    That isn't "racism" and it isn't wrong.
    There are proven, measurable differences between the races. It's a proven fact.

    Human beings are a species and the races are different breeds within that species.

    For example, all dogs are canines. There are different breeds of dog and they have different abilities and skills. You don't use chihuahuas to run deer and you don't use wolfhounds as retrievers.
    People have been so indoctrinated for so many years that they don't even bother to think for themselves anymore and anyone who acknowledges that race exists or notices a difference is a "racist".
    Thank you!

  7. #547
    Professor Knowledge=power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You make a lot of assumptions here. First of all "blacks are extremely sensitive to racism" What exactly does that mean? It implies an awful lot.
    It means that black people are on high alert for anything that smells of racism. Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Secondly, why would it be a bigger story if racism was actually involved. It don't follow your logic there
    There would be a much bigger stink about this because of how blatantly wrong it would be to kick a group of people out of a restaurant because of their skin color...

    People were asked to leave because they were being disruptive and they played the race card - now they are getting media attention.

  8. #548
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge=power View Post
    It means that black people are on high alert for anything that smells of racism. Simple as that.

    There would be a much bigger stink about this because of how blatantly wrong it would be to kick a group of people out of a restaurant because of their skin color...

    People were asked to leave because they were being disruptive and they played the race card - now they are getting media attention.
    That is not a terribly objective point of view. If racism was present is it something you would want addressed?

  9. #549
    Professor Knowledge=power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    That is not a terribly objective point of view. If racism was present is it something you would want addressed?
    Definitely!

    I am as against racism as anyone. I do, however, think that black people claim racism when it is often not the case, and that the little boy who cried wolf affect is easily applied here.

  10. #550
    Professor Knowledge=power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Wild Wing Cafe Kicks Out 25 African Americans After White Customer Felt 'Threaten

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Well then the Wayans Brothers and a whole lot of other black comedians are racist as hell as are the black people in their audience laughing like crazy. Major fail.
    Thats exactly what I was getting at.

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •