Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 107

Thread: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

  1. #61
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    I forgot you are not being racist when you say all of this was done because Obama was black and wants to kill white people which is why he gave that guy a job in the first place.
    I believe Obama is racist. There's not doubt after the Trayvon Martin thing, and then how he's been on these latest shootings. His past is also questionable, the people he associates and associated with, and his social justice agenda.... all add up to a guy who thinks he needs to change America into something else entirely. The fact that this guy got hired to me is just a by product of the Administration's attitude about this country. Did he hire him because he wants to kill whites, no............but someone hired him, and someone hire that person and on up till a person was hired by Obama. Obama sets the tone and attitude in his administration. And the people he hires are a product of his own attitude, and that just flows on down. And you look at the IRS and these other scandals, just tells me that Obama is angry, corrupt and has a social justice agenda.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I believe Obama is racist. There's not doubt after the Trayvon Martin thing, and then how he's been on these latest shootings. His past is also questionable, the people he associates and associated with, and his social justice agenda.... all add up to a guy who thinks he needs to change America into something else entirely. The fact that this guy got hired to me is just a by product of the Administration's attitude about this country. Did he hire him because he wants to kill whites, no............but someone hired him, and someone hire that person and on up till a person was hired by Obama. Obama sets the tone and attitude in his administration. And the people he hires are a product of his own attitude, and that just flows on down. And you look at the IRS and these other scandals, just tells me that Obama is angry, corrupt and has a social justice agenda.
    I don't know if I would consider the president a racist. Actually, I don't think he is. I think he is a rather incompetent leader, which continues on down the ladder, and this is story is a reflection of that.

  3. #63
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    I think they should all be handled exaclty the same, and the behavior sould have been a red flag, I have no idea why it wasnt. But he is a fed and they have to follow due process.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I get the feeling you wouldn't be so patient if this was a white man with a website encouraging white people to kill blacks, would you? Answer honestly now. Don't lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I think it's absolutely preposterous that this guy has been operating this "hate site" since 2009, all while being a Department of Homeland Security employee in charge of purchasing weapons no less!!!! Other employees have complained about him. They say that they are frightened of him and that they wouldn't be surprised if he went postal, but yet this guy is on PAID leave right now. How about NO paid leave?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #64
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't know if I would consider the president a racist. Actually, I don't think he is. I think he is a rather incompetent leader, which continues on down the ladder, and this is story is a reflection of that.
    Nope, I decided about a month ago, after watching this clown for four years. It's all about race and social justice. His incompentence is additional. Look at the fact that he was going to have Holder look into civil rights violations by Zimmerman. It's all about race. He's a polished up Chicago thug.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Yeah, you are being dishonest, just as I thought you would.
    Yet you post no examples where a white person was treated differently. You really want it to be racism very badly

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Nope, I decided about a month ago, after watching this clown for four years. It's all about race and social justice. His incompentence is additional. Look at the fact that he was going to have Holder look into civil rights violations by Zimmerman. It's all about race. He's a polished up Chicago thug.
    I can't deny that he's involved himself needlessly in several racial-based issues, but I don't think that necessarily qualifies him as a racist. I would definitely need more evidence.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Yet you post no examples where a white person was treated differently. You really want it to be racism very badly
    Yet, you make claims and cannot back them up.

  8. #68
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I can't deny that he's involved himself needlessly in several racial-based issues, but I don't think that necessarily qualifies him as a racist. I would definitely need more evidence.
    Rev Wright
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I believe Obama is racist. There's not doubt after the Trayvon Martin thing, and then how he's been on these latest shootings. His past is also questionable, the people he associates and associated with, and his social justice agenda.... all add up to a guy who thinks he needs to change America into something else entirely. The fact that this guy got hired to me is just a by product of the Administration's attitude about this country. Did he hire him because he wants to kill whites, no............but someone hired him, and someone hire that person and on up till a person was hired by Obama. Obama sets the tone and attitude in his administration. And the people he hires are a product of his own attitude, and that just flows on down. And you look at the IRS and these other scandals, just tells me that Obama is angry, corrupt and has a social justice agenda.
    ok, I am good where I am standing.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Federal DHS Employee Instigating Race War!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I think they should all be handled exaclty the same, and the behavior sould have been a red flag, I have no idea why it wasnt. But he is a fed and they have to follow due process.
    Maybe so, but I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that this guy was employed by DHS. This couldn't get anymore ridiculous if I had made it up!!! Since 2009. That's 4 years this man has been doing this without getting caught by the department that is supposed to be defending us? It's quite shocking and shows an incredible amount of incompetence IMO.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •