Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

  1. #11
    Advisor Morrigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    10-13-14 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    351

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    No it isn't. This is a direct copy from one of the files:

    Phil



    We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
    We'll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
    They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
    Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?


    Kind regards
    David




    Britam

    David Goulding | Business Development Director
    Marvic House, Bishop's Road, London, SW6 7AD, United Kingdom
    t :+ 44 (0)20 7610 0111 dl:+44 (0)1522 754 361 m: + 44 (0)7817 981 237
    e : <mailto:dgoulding@britamdefence.com> dgoulding@britamdefence.com |
    <http://www.britamdefence.com/> Britam Defence - A Special Force in Security
    Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis

  2. #12
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    If you want to know what's going on you're going to have to tune out the mainstream media a little bit and start digging. The truth is out there. Unfortunately, people have been brainwashed to only trust networks like CNN and Fox News as "real news".

    We aren't being told half of what's going on.

  3. #13
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,606

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Oh, there's no way that couldn't be 100% reliable, especially if some dude says in an e-mail that the Qataris "swear" it has the full approval of Washington. I mean, it was an e-mail. And they swear!

    I personally make a point to believe it if it's in a YouTube video.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  4. #14
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Firstly, I wonder why this thread isn't presented under the "conspiracy theories" forum.

    Secondly, when I see something like this, the first thing I ask myself is why - why would the US want to frame Syria in a chemical weapons attack? It's not as if Obama has been waiting for a chance to pounce - he's had many opportunities and resisted all - why would he or the US need an excuse?

    Finally, when no logical answer presents itself, I just dismiss the story and move on.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #15
    Guru
    Fallenangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel/Russia/UK
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The US has been very instrumental, this is why there's been so much complaining from the Russians. This is why Russia and China have blocked all attempts at the UN for the US to use force, and why the US is presently trying to wring out an excuse to ignore the UN and move forward anyway.
    Russia's (and in some cases China's) cries regarding the US's foreign policy stem mostly from poor understanding of the situation on the ground and the changes in the forces acting in the region and the world.

    I find it hard to believe that the current US administration is on its own will trying to intervene in Syria (though it is clear that there are fractions in the US that called for an intervention from the beginning).

    From what I know, read and heard US is simply being dragged into this affair (as was partially mentioned in the OP movie) by Qatar, Saudi Arabia with the support of few major European countries. These players have their own agendas that they want to promote using US as a dumb giant, that can be manipulated to do the "dirty" work and used as a shield when needed.

    Fallen.
    Click me > My Artsy Stuff

    "You’ve got one life, there’s no save-point and you’re going to die. Go out like a ****ing man!" - Brad Rigney

  6. #16
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenangel View Post
    Russia's (and in some cases China's) cries regarding the US's foreign policy stem mostly from poor understanding of the situation on the ground and the changes in the forces acting in the region and the world.

    I find it hard to believe that the current US administration is on its own will trying to intervene in Syria (though it is clear that there are fractions in the US that called for an intervention from the beginning).

    From what I know, read and heard US is simply being dragged into this affair (as was partially mentioned in the OP movie) by Qatar, Saudi Arabia with the support of few major European countries. These players have their own agendas that they want to promote using US as a dumb giant, that can be manipulated to do the "dirty" work and used as a shield when needed.

    Fallen.
    Fallen! Hillary Clinton went to the UN and asked for permission to use military force/no fly zone on several occasions during the 2-1/2 year insurgency and every time China and Russia have said NO. And they damn sure do know what's going on, they too have seen this movie before. Only the gullible and those (the MIC) who have something to gain will fall for this **** again.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Firstly, I wonder why this thread isn't presented under the "conspiracy theories" forum.

    Secondly, when I see something like this, the first thing I ask myself is why - why would the US want to frame Syria in a chemical weapons attack? It's not as if Obama has been waiting for a chance to pounce - he's had many opportunities and resisted all - why would he or the US need an excuse?

    Finally, when no logical answer presents itself, I just dismiss the story and move on.
    No, he hasn't had many opportunities. He's asked several times but been told no! See #16

  8. #18
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    WOW!
    But..but...but I thought Obama was going to change our footprint in the ME, and restore our respect.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #19
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No, he hasn't had many opportunities. He's asked several times but been told no! See #16
    Really? Since when does an American President need UN approval to take military action it desires? Did the UN sanction Iraq? Libya? Drone strikes all over the middle east?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Firstly, I wonder why this thread isn't presented under the "conspiracy theories" forum.

    Secondly, when I see something like this, the first thing I ask myself is why - why would the US want to frame Syria in a chemical weapons attack? It's not as if Obama has been waiting for a chance to pounce - he's had many opportunities and resisted all - why would he or the US need an excuse?

    Finally, when no logical answer presents itself, I just dismiss the story and move on.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1062233933

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •