Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 177

Thread: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

  1. #161
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You said they weren't disclosing ANY materials. You claim there's some fabled exemption.

    You're losing your argument, live with it.
    You just keep falling back to this semantic game. The Halliburton Loophole allowed them to be exempt from reporting ALL fracking fluid contents under the Clean Water fed regulations.

    You just keep on avoiding the history, the facts......while making claims of my ignorance. I am not in the industry, I have only recently begun to understand the issues. I seem to know about the history of the federal regulations....as opposed to someone who claims to have a PhD in the field, who refuses to address the federal legislative history......and who calls me ignorant. I'm not ignoring, on the contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #162
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You just keep falling back to this semantic game. The Halliburton Loophole allowed them to be exempt from reporting ALL fracking fluid contents under the Clean Water fed regulations.

    You just keep on avoiding the history, the facts......while making claims of my ignorance. I am not in the industry, I have only recently begun to understand the issues. I seem to know about the history of the federal regulations....as opposed to someone who claims to have a PhD in the field, who refuses to address the federal legislative history......and who calls me ignorant. I'm not ignoring, on the contrary.
    Any links? I'm waiting. If you're so obviously more knowledgable than I am, surely you can back it up with something besides yap and letters to the editer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #163
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    This is a photograph of a frac job. Explain to me how drilling is going on, on the same pad, simultaneously with the frac job. Thanks in advance.
    Ah. like your semantic games that Halliburton has supposedly released ALL data on fluids used, this image is representative of ALL fracking operations.

    You have already been told that the operations happen in tandem, I have no idea what you think you are doing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #164
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Any links? I'm waiting. If you're so obviously more knowledgable than I am, surely you can back it up with something besides yap and letters to the editer.
    FFS, it is EDITOR, Dr. Apdst, and I have posted lots of links which you have only countered by discounting the source, not the content.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Link, please?
    FFS, the lecture from Dr. Igraffea lays it out. How many times do I have to link to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #166
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Ah. like your semantic games that Halliburton has supposedly released ALL data on fluids used, this image is representative of ALL fracking operations.

    You have already been told that the operations happen in tandem, I have no idea what you think you are doing now.
    You're wrong. Time for you to prove yourself right. I've aready shown that drilling and fracing do not occur in tandem, on the same well location.

    Again, if you're so indisputedly correct, it shouldn't be hard to post some evidence. Let's see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #167
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're wrong. Time for you to prove yourself right. I've aready shown that drilling and fracing do not occur in tandem, on the same well location.

    Again, if you're so indisputedly correct, it shouldn't be hard to post some evidence. Let's see it.
    Um, the word is "fracking", you posted ONE image of ONE well and claim that this is how ALL are done. It is not, and for the x time, the lecture lays it out.....the lecture you refuse to view.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #168
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS, the lecture from Dr. Igraffea lays it out. How many times do I have to link to it?
    An old ivy league fart? A civil and environmental engineer? That's your evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #169
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    An old ivy league fart? A civil and environmental engineer? That's your evidence?
    Him? You have serious subject issues. No not HIM, the information relayed by HIM, Dr. Apdst.

    If this is your best, to ignore the data provided......and to call me ignorant....then I think this is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #170
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, the word is "fracking",
    Um, no, the word is, "fracing", It's short for "fracturing". There's no "K" in "fracturing". Actually, the most correct spelling would be "frac'ing".

    you posted ONE image of ONE well and claim that this is how ALL are done. It is not, and for the x time, the lecture lays it out.....the lecture you refuse to view.
    Time to post your evidence proving me wrong.







    Your turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •