Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 177

Thread: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

  1. #131
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Stop reading Libbo propaganda and start thinking for yourself.


    What Chemicals Are Used | FracFocus Chemical Disclosure Registry
    The following is a list of the chemicals used most often.

    Again, the Halliburton Loophole exempted gas well frackers from having to fully disclose chemicals used, it has only been through an act of Congress that the EPA forced a complete accounting of chemicals and materials used to be released.

    If you have a PhD in this, you should know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #132
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The following is a list of the chemicals used most often.

    Again, the Halliburton Loophole exempted gas well frackers from having to fully disclose chemicals used, it has only been through an act of Congress that the EPA forced a complete accounting of chemicals and materials used to be released.

    If you have a PhD in this, you should know this.
    You claimed no one knew what materials are being used. I proved otherwise. Sorry for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You claimed no one knew what materials are being used. I proved otherwise. Sorry for ya.
    No, I did not, and this adds to doubts about advanced degree claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #134
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    No, I did not, and this adds to doubts about advanced degree claims.
    You made the claim in post 131.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #135
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,888

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    In the late 60s, they tried fracking with a low yield nuclear bomb. Worked great, except for that the newly irradiated gas couldn't be used.

    The process used today is essentially the same as it was 50 years ago.

  6. #136
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You made the claim in post 131.
    I never said "no one knew" anything. I expect Halliburton knew exactly what they were pumping into the soil.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I never said "no one knew" anything. I expect Halliburton knew exactly what they were pumping into the soil.
    Don't hurt yourself doing all that dodging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #138
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You claimed no one knew what materials are being used. I proved otherwise. Sorry for ya.
    No he didn't, you distorted that. Besides the manufacturers of these TRADE SECRET fracking fluids, no one knew. You didn't prove otherwise, you failed to read and understand your own linked material. Your misunderstanding of what you linked to has been quoted back to you from your own source twice now.

    The list you linked to only contains the materials used most commonly in fracking formulas.

  9. #139
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No he didn't, you distorted that. Besides the manufacturers of these TRADE SECRET fracking fluids, no one knew. You didn't prove otherwise, you failed to read and understand your own linked material. Your misunderstanding of what you linked to has been quoted back to you from your own source twice now.

    The list you linked to only contains the materials used most commonly in fracking formulas.
    You're contradicting yourself.

    But, anyway. How about this?

    List of 78 Chemicals Used in Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid in Pennsylvania | Marcellus Drilling News
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #140
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: 'Gaslandí Director Confronted on NPR Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    No it is not, since you are not fracking in shale for water or conventional oil wells.

    Again, stop denying the existence of the Halliburton Loophole. This is getting really silly.
    http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov/laws-re...enate-bill-165

    ..............................
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •