Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 279

Thread: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

  1. #251
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,028

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    He wants gun control for us, when he can't even control 400 missiles. We have an empty suit sitting in the Oval Office.
    Which 400 missiles are we talking about? The benghazi ones?
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  2. #252
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    It looks like Hillary was never a serious lawyer, but a total political hack from the very beginning all the way through Clinton's governorship and into the White House. She has swindled her way through life, and accomplished nothing. What did she even do as a Senator? If she hadn't been First Lady beforehand, we would have never known her. Then she was remiss in her duties as Sec State, and people were killed.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    I doubt that every secret service agent that Bush traveled with stayed at his house, they must have stayed at hotels in Crawford just like the secret service agents are now staying near Obama's holiday home.
    G.W. Bush's Secret Service detail had their own house on Bush's ranch.

    I know for a fact that Nixon's Secret Service detail lived on Nixon's estate in San Clemente. Back in the 70's there wasn't one damn motel in San Clemente or San Juan Capistrano. The closest hotel was in Newport Beach.

    Reagan's ranch was a problem according to Joseph Petro who was on Ronald Reagan's Secret Service detail. He talks about it in the book he authored "Standing Next to History: An Agent's Life Inside the Secret Service" If I remember correctly, there might have been a few who stayed in Santa Barbra. Interesting read. You see how often Reagan used one car to go out on the town to eat or visit friends. No escorts. He never wanted to cause an inconvenience to anyone. Nixon was the same way. When Nixon use to go into San Juan Capistrano to get some Mexican food, one car. Clinton was known to sneak out of the White House without his Secret Service detail.

    Obama unlike all of the other Presidents before him has an extremely large entourage and a huge Secret Service detail. Have you ever seen Obama's motorcades ? It's like a frickin parade. Even Obama's daughter rate a five car motorcade. Clinton's daughter only got one car.

    President Obama is an embarrassment to many Americans, The entire Obama family acts like a poor black family from the South Side of Chicago who won the lotto.

    A family vacation trip to Africa that cost the tax payers $100 million dollars.

  4. #254
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    G.W. Bush's Secret Service detail had their own house on Bush's ranch.

    I know for a fact that Nixon's Secret Service detail lived on Nixon's estate in San Clemente. Back in the 70's there wasn't one damn motel in San Clemente or San Juan Capistrano. The closest hotel was in Newport Beach.

    Reagan's ranch was a problem according to Joseph Petro who was on Ronald Reagan's Secret Service detail. He talks about it in the book he authored "Standing Next to History: An Agent's Life Inside the Secret Service" If I remember correctly, there might have been a few who stayed in Santa Barbra. Interesting read. You see how often Reagan used one car to go out on the town to eat or visit friends. No escorts. He never wanted to cause an inconvenience to anyone. Nixon was the same way. When Nixon use to go into San Juan Capistrano to get some Mexican food, one car. Clinton was known to sneak out of the White House without his Secret Service detail.

    Obama unlike all of the other Presidents before him has an extremely large entourage and a huge Secret Service detail. Have you ever seen Obama's motorcades ? It's like a frickin parade. Even Obama's daughter rate a five car motorcade. Clinton's daughter only got one car.

    President Obama is an embarrassment to many Americans, The entire Obama family acts like a poor black family from the South Side of Chicago who won the lotto.

    A family vacation trip to Africa that cost the tax payers $100 million dollars.
    Wow that was a lot of spin in one post. You do realize that the MANDATORY protection is dictated by the US congress right? That after someone tried to kill Reagan, then security was ramped up and after 9/11 it was ramped up even more? Bush had just as big (if not bigger) security when he went around.

    As for the 100 million dollar "family vacation trip to Africa".. you mean the official state visits to African nations?

    Guessing you dont count the trillion dollar cost to put Bush in Baghdad to get a shoe thrown at him eh?
    PeteEU

  5. #255
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Wow that was a lot of spin in one post. You do realize that the MANDATORY protection is dictated by the US congress right? That after someone tried to kill Reagan, then security was ramped up and after 9/11 it was ramped up even more? Bush had just as big (if not bigger) security when he went around.

    As for the 100 million dollar "family vacation trip to Africa".. you mean the official state visits to African nations?

    Guessing you dont count the trillion dollar cost to put Bush in Baghdad to get a shoe thrown at him eh?
    You and your country sit on the sidelines living off the backs of other countries who maintain your liberty. You probably would be living under some totalitarian rule now if you others hadn't stepped up to help you.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Wow that was a lot of spin in one post. You do realize that the MANDATORY protection is dictated by the US congress right? That after someone tried to kill Reagan, then security was ramped up and after 9/11 it was ramped up even more? Bush had just as big (if not bigger) security when he went around.

    As for the 100 million dollar "family vacation trip to Africa".. you mean the official state visits to African nations?

    Guessing you don't count the trillion dollar cost to put Bush in Baghdad to get a shoe thrown at him eh?
    Obama's $100 million dollar family vacation is what it was. An official state business to Senegal, Tanzania, and South Africa ? That the job of low level State Department officials to deal with foreign policies of those countries.

    No competent head of state takes the entire family on an official state business if he takes his job seriously. $100 Million Dollars !!!

    You have no knowledge how America's Presidents move around. All I can say is Republican Presidents always seem to have tried to be an inconvenience to the people while Democrat Presidents act like monarchs looking down on the common people.

  7. #257
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You and your country sit on the sidelines living off the backs of other countries who maintain your liberty. You probably would be living under some totalitarian rule now if you others hadn't stepped up to help you.
    Aww the facts does not conform to your worldview and hence you throw in an attack on the messenger and his country pointing out that the US "saved the world once" bull**** argument. You are getting more and more pathetic. So lets take this up a step.. what dont you agree with in what I have stated.. or is your goal to derail the thread as usual?
    PeteEU

  8. #258
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Aww the facts does not conform to your worldview and hence you throw in an attack on the messenger and his country pointing out that the US "saved the world once" bull**** argument. You are getting more and more pathetic. So lets take this up a step.. what dont you agree with in what I have stated.. or is your goal to derail the thread as usual?
    When you have the ability to present some facts in this forum, get back to us. Your posts are some of the most disrespected around. Everyone associates you with a Hate America attitude, that bleeds out of every post.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    It looks like Hillary was never a serious lawyer, but a total political hack from the very beginning all the way through Clinton's governorship and into the White House. She has swindled her way through life, and accomplished nothing. What did she even do as a Senator? If she hadn't been First Lady beforehand, we would have never known her. Then she was remiss in her duties as Sec State, and people were killed.
    She will be great in the Presidential debates though with her stock answer being, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" And that response can apply to her entire history.

  10. #260
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    She will be great in the Presidential debates though with her stock answer being, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" And that response can apply to her entire history.
    She's at the top of the popularity charts, which is what wins it for you in the Democratic Party. They usually blindly vote for whomever the party puts forth. There won't be any real primaries like the Republicans did last time. They'll just throw Hillary out there, and everyone will go "Yayyyyyyy".
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •