Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 279

Thread: First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

  1. #161
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The facts are, Obama's dog handler does make over $100 K per year. But he's more than just a dog handler, he's Obama's gopher. Probably the highest paid gopher in the world.

    Golpher:
    n. A low-ranking employee who is made to do the bidding of their superiors. So-called because they are often running around doing various small tasks.

    Noun. Someone in a low-rank position. Usually used for low rank tasks. So called because of its sound-a-like to "go-for", as in to go for something, such as to go for coffee.

    As many credible news sources have reported, the Obama White House staff is the largest in America's history and the most expensive. All are second rate or incompetent and extremely over paid. A gohpher making over $100 K.

    Like I said and I'll say it again, the Oboma's act like they just won the loto. Free money.

    Are you going to deny that Obama doesn't fly in his barber from Chicago every two weeks ?
    A body man is not a gopher, it is the personal aide to the president. A gopher cannot be compared to a personal aide.

    It is not a low ranking position.

    You say there are many credible news sources that have reported that the Obama White House staff is the largest and most expensive in history, but you seem to have omitted links to those news sources. From what I have read is that the Bush administration was indeed a bit more frugal but he was within 10% of what the Obama white house staff costs.

    And so what if he flies in his barber, there is no evidence this is paid by the white house and not by the president. Also, George W. Bush could have kept his barber in Crawford Texas because in 8 years he flew down there 77 times. And 77 times a round trip on Air Force One will have been a bit more expensive that the about 8,000 dollars a year that this barber flying over would cost. In the Bush years the price for 1 hour flying from Air Force One came at around 56,600 and the one way trip to Crawford is approximately 2 hours away, making each trip to Crawford costing the taxpayer about 224,000 dollars a trip.

    If the White House foots the bill for Obama's barber flying in, it will cost approximately 8,000 dollars a year including the cutting of the hairs itself. For the entire Obama presidency that would amount to about 64,000.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I don't give a crap that you don't give a crap about Bush. This country's spending is not out of control. We are a rich country and we have hundreds of millionaires in congress to prove it.



    Your faux outrage is showing. The debt and the deficit are two different things. lol



    I don't know about yours but the 787 stimulus created jobs in my state.....

    As the Times reported:

    "On Feb. 13, 2009, Sen. Robert F. Bennett, Utah Republican, issued a statement criticizing the stimulus--but two days earlier, he privately forwarded to Mr. Vilsack a list of projects seeking stimulus money. "I believe the addition of federal funds to these projects would maximize the stimulative effect of these projects on the local economy," he wrote.

    There is nothing new in this kind of hypocrisy. Since Yorktown, American politicians have been complaining in public about waste and spending, while scheming in private to bring home the bacon....
    Republican Stimulus Hypocrisy: They Knew it Would Work - John A. Farrell (usnews.com)

    Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

    Stimulus brought 18K Utah jobs, $1.9B for projects | Deseret News

    Stimulus funds created jobs on and off campus | The Daily Utah Chronicle

    Utah Organizations to Receive Stimulus Funds

    Obamacare hasn't been implemented yet. So if people are losing hours it's probably because the republicans undermined the unions.

    Actually, I do but you probably wouldn't like it.






    Rome is in Italy. I suppose Obama could have gone there for vacation...but it's more patriotic if he vacations here at home, don't you think?
    You're not even debating reality. I feel sorry for you.

    You simply do not know the economic facts. It's pathetic.

    90% of all jobs created under Obama are part time

    Obama's average GDP growth is less than 2%

    6 T in new debt within 5 years

    55 million on Food Stamps

    9 million jobs in the hole. Promised we'd be at sub 6% unemployment right now. Black youth unemployment is more than 40%

    We're nearing 17T in debt. As all this is happening Obama is golfing away at lavish vacations and airlifting his dumb mutt to come hang out at the mansion with him. The extent in which Obama sycophants will go to defend their God King disgusts me

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Most politicians are rich. So if you hate politicians then you hate rich people, too.
    Nope, just politicians.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    A body man is not a gopher, it is the personal aide to the president. A gopher cannot be compared to a personal aide.

    It is not a low ranking position.

    You say there are many credible news sources that have reported that the Obama White House staff is the largest and most expensive in history, but you seem to have omitted links to those news sources. From what I have read is that the Bush administration was indeed a bit more frugal but he was within 10% of what the Obama white house staff costs.

    And so what if he flies in his barber, there is no evidence this is paid by the white house and not by the president. Also, George W. Bush could have kept his barber in Crawford Texas because in 8 years he flew down there 77 times. And 77 times a round trip on Air Force One will have been a bit more expensive that the about 8,000 dollars a year that this barber flying over would cost. In the Bush years the price for 1 hour flying from Air Force One came at around 56,600 and the one way trip to Crawford is approximately 2 hours away, making each trip to Crawford costing the taxpayer about 224,000 dollars a trip.

    If the White House foots the bill for Obama's barber flying in, it will cost approximately 8,000 dollars a year including the cutting of the hairs itself. For the entire Obama presidency that would amount to about 64,000.
    Peter, I noticed you ignored my question so I'll try again.

    What is your interest, as a Dutchman, in this matter?

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    The Obama's lived in a Hyde Park condo that was worth $277,500 in 1993 and they sold it for $415,000 in April 2005. It was located in the Kenwood area:


    Yeah, really sounds like the Hood where young kids are being shot.


    Looking at this statistic the Obama neighborhood seems pretty safe to me.
    Neat graph. Ever actually set foot in Chicago?

  6. #166
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That's not the point. The point is that a lot of the American people are still hurting, and here's this guy going on expensive vacations, having lavish parties with celebrities, etc.
    Why should Obama care what butt hurt conservatives think? Maybe if they got off their butts and actually got a real job they wouldn't be hurting so much.

    He could always take cheaper vacations.
    Where do you think Romney would have vacationed? The south of France, perhaps?

    Clinton used to go Martha's Vineyard for vacations, too. So did JFK. Thats where democrat presidents go for vacations...so get used to it because I'm sure there will be plenty more democrat presidents in your lifetime.

    Anyway, it's probably cheaper for him to vacation there than anywhere else because it's only accessible by air or boat which means it doesn't cost as much for the security. Not to mention it's closer to DC which saves gas. Feel better now? Or do you wanna know how much his underwear costs, too?

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Why should Obama care what butt hurt conservatives think? Maybe if they got off their butts and actually got a real job they wouldn't be hurting so much.
    Are you actually laughing at your fellow Americans who are hurting and can't find jobs because of your hyperpartisanship? WoW! You are frigid aren't you!

    Where do you think Romney would have vacationed? The south of France, perhaps?
    LOL! This comment reeks of pure desperation.

    Clinton used to go Martha's Vineyard for vacations, too. So did JFK. Thats where democrat presidents go for vacations...so get used to it because I'm sure there will be plenty more democrat presidents in your lifetime.
    So what exactly is your point here?

    Anyway, it's probably cheaper for him to vacation there than anywhere else because it's only accessible by air or boat which means it doesn't cost as much for the security. Not to mention it's closer to DC which saves gas. Feel better now? Or do you wanna know how much his underwear costs, too?
    LOL! Link please!

  8. #168
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Are you actually laughing at your fellow Americans who are hurting and can't find jobs because of your hyperpartisanship? WoW! You are frigid aren't you!
    At least I don't take my partisanship out on people's pets and their children. Burrrr. .

    LOL! This comment reeks of pure desperation.
    But it's true. lol Say, wasn't Romney your governor? I'll bet he went on a lot of expensive vacations on your dime.

    So what exactly is your point here?
    Exactly what it says. lol

    LOL! Link please!
    Are you serious? Well, if you must know he probably buys them at Target which should make you very happy.

  9. #169
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,478

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    OMG, not the president's excessive vacation spending thread again. Every four years we have these threads.

    When did you ever see a president and family stay in a Motel 6 in your lifetime? Of course it is going to costs thousands.

    Everytime a president has to use a toilet to take a dump am certain some taxpayer's money is used to pay for a secret serviceman to take a dump first to make certain there isn't a bomb.

    You can go back to the time when Nixon turned on the air conditioner in the summer just so he could like a fire in the fireplace. Whine on.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: What Sequester? First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    At least I don't take my partisanship out on people's pets and their children. Burrrr.
    Oh but you do. You just laughed at people who could not find jobs and therefore maybe cannot feed their pets or their children. You're a real charming gal!

    But it's true. lol Say, wasn't Romney your governor? I'll bet he went on a lot of expensive vacations on your dime.
    Again, this comment reeks of desperation too. You have no point, so you have to bring up someone who is not even occupying public office right now. Ridiculous!

    Exactly what it says. lol
    In other words, another stupid comment.

    Are you serious? Well, if you must know he probably buys them at Target which should make you very happy.
    Linky?
    Last edited by ChrisL; 08-13-13 at 09:45 AM.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •