Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

  1. #31
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,966
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I'd be interested to see if he had any injuries and how severe they were. Really, I can't see a man beating a woman to death in self defense in very many scenarios.
    He didn't beat her to death. He shot her to death. I'd wager he didn't have a mark on him.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So? Doesn't mean he will succeed.
    Probably not but you never know. Florida's SYG law is a little too open from what I recall of it in the Case That Shall Not Be Mentioned By Name.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    He didn't beat her to death. He shot her to death. I'd wager he didn't have a mark on him.
    Oops, I carelessly read where it said "she" was punching him to mean he was punching her.

    I'd bet you're right about no marks. I think she would have to be an unusually big strong woman for him to fear for his life from her punching him. His story is absolutely ridiculous.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Probably not but you never know. Florida's SYG law is a little too open from what I recall of it in the Case That Shall Not Be Mentioned By Name.
    I don't think so. I completely agree with the verdict in that "other" case. Completely different situation too.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't think so. I completely agree with the verdict in that "other" case. Completely different situation too.
    Well this guy is clearly nutty as a fruitcake, but I don't put anything past a jury in some places.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Well this guy is clearly nutty as a fruitcake, but I don't put anything past a jury in some places.
    Clearly. The fact that he posted his wife's dead body online makes that obvious IMO. Taking pictures of her after he killed her, jeez!

  7. #37
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Clearly. The fact that he posted his wife's dead body online makes that obvious IMO. Taking pictures of her after he killed her, jeez!
    I sort of am wondering if he is special needs or very slow.

  8. #38
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    There's no justification for what he did. He posted a bloody picture of his dead wife on Facebook, for crying out loud, where her child could see it. He was ****ing proud of what he'd done.

    Self-defense my ass.
    the child was actually home at the time and was even left there while he went to the police and turned himself in (I think she is ten).

    PS I also wasn't offering a defense for the guy. But pointing out that his story (because people were theorizing he was building a defense) could fall under older defense strategies than SYG

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I sort of am wondering if he is special needs or very slow.
    Could be. We already know he doesn't know how to use punctuation.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: RIP, Jennifer Alfonso

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Could be. We already know he doesn't know how to use punctuation.
    Yeah. I obviously don't know anything of this guy other than what was posted, but I have represented some low IQ types--like in the 70's--who have very childish logic, and are easily impressionable by what they see and hear on TV, and respond to situations in inappropriate and illogical ways. I don't know why I feel this could be the case here, but it just smells a little of it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •