Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 356

Thread: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ [W:161]

  1. #51
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,437

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Are these "men in black sunglasses" so stupid that they aren't aware a Marine can buy a bolt at a number of gun and sporting goods stores in Oceanside ?

    I know one Marine officer who told me that the Marine officers who were going through the "Basics School" had to turn their rifles in to the armory when Obama showed up at Quantico. These were commissioned officers !
    This never happened before with G.W. Bush or even Slick Willy.

    I can remember being on White Beach at Camp Pendleton during 70-71 when Nixon would come walking along the beach wearing his black wingtip shoes and there were Marines around with M-14's and the Secret Service never asked if we were locked and loaded.

    I think what it really has to do with that Obama has the lowest approval rating as Cn'C by those serving under his command than any other President in history.
    Isn't the President supposed to expect the Marines to protect him and not shoot him?

  2. #52
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,437

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The protestors seem very focused on Obama's race and not his policies.
    It seems Obama is focused on race instead of his policies, if he has any.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Isn't the President supposed to expect the Marines to protect him and not shoot him?
    Well we know President Obama or Valerie Jarrett ordered U.S. Marines to disobey Marine Corps regulations to protect the President from some rain drops. So I'm dumbfounded why President Obama doesn't trust U.S. Marines under arms to protect him from other threats greater than the rain.

  4. #54
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,354

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well we know President Obama or Valerie Jarrett ordered U.S. Marines to disobey Marine Corps regulations to protect the President from some rain drops. So I'm dumbfounded why President Obama doesn't trust U.S. Marines under arms to protect him from other threats greater than the rain.
    How about a link to this "story". I found nothing about it except this....

    Daily Kos: Claims that President Obama disarmed embassy Marines turns out to be another cowardly wingnut lie

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,354

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    It seems Obama is focused on race instead of his policies, if he has any.
    And I have just the outfit for you....


  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    He shows his love by bombing arabs with uavs every day? *scratches head*
    Kinda like blacks shooting blacks in Chicago or black on black crime in general in America. *scratches head so much it's bleeding*

  7. #57
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    It seems Obama is focused on race instead of his policies, if he has any.

    A Marine at Camp Pendelton started a "tea party" facebook account to encourage other Marines to openly criticize Obama. On it, he said wouldn't obey any orders if they came from Obama. He was found out and demoted to a desk job without a computer. So it's not too far fetched to assume that there might be other Marines at Camp Pendleton who think the same way he does..or worse.

    Marine faces dismissal for anti-Obama Facebook posts | Fox News

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    How about a link to this "story". I found nothing about it except this....

    Daily Kos: Claims that President Obama disarmed embassy Marines turns out to be another cowardly wingnut lie
    What are you talking about ?

    I was referring to when U.S. Marines were ordered to violate Marine Corps regulations. U.S. Marines are forbidden to carry umbrellas.

    2013-05-16-183359-0.jpg

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    A Marine at Camp Pendelton started a "tea party" facebook account to encourage other Marines to openly criticize Obama. On it, he said wouldn't obey any orders if they came from Obama. He was found out and demoted to a desk job without a computer. So it's not too far fetched to assume that there might be other Marines at Camp Pendleton who think the same way he does..or worse.

    Marine faces dismissal for anti-Obama Facebook posts | Fox News
    Wrong moot, the Marine NCO said he wouldn't salute Obama if he walked through the hatchway.

    Obama ordered that the Marine be court marshal. The only President in history to go after an enlistedman.

    marine-corps-times-anti-obama-marines.jpg

  10. #60
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    I would never suggest impeaching Obama because he's black. Race has nothing to do with his qualifications for the office. I'd impeach him because he an incompetent ass whose policies have prolonged the recession, weakened our foreign policy, surrendered our embassies world wide to a threat of terrorism, provided instability in the middle east, wasted billions of dollars on corny capitalism in the green energy sector and brought Chicago style politics to a once great office.

    I will admit that I enjoyed seeing Bill Clinton squirm during his impeachment. Now I understand that the House doesn't have the political stomach or will to go through that again. I long for a president like Bill Clinton now. Obama has taught me a valuable lesson. It doesn't matter how bad a president is. The American people can be counted on to find someone worse.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •