Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 356

Thread: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ [W:161]

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,632

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well America hasn't been this much divided since pre Civil War 1800's. But I doubt it has that much to do with liberals always playing the race card. More to do with Obama's socialist agenda of dividing America. You should have heard the thousands of Marines earlier today at Pendleton that were bitching and complaining that they had to turn their rifles into the armory because Obama wanted to visit the Marines and tell them how great social engineering has been for the military. Every time Obama sets foot on Camp Pendleton it becomes a gun free Camp Pendleton. That never happened beforer with any other Commander and Chief. It's as if Obama doesn't trust those who serve under his command.
    More pomp-ASS poppycock-

    July 1975, President ford visited us on 'The Rock' Ayers Kaserne FRG. 1stBde, 3AD. ALL arms locked in the arms room, ALL keys turned into BDE, ALL arms 100% accounted for. NO ONE allowed in the barracks lest they get a shot from an upper floor. It was our first and last BDE annual picnic.

    I was unaware that Marines draw their weapons each and everyday, I guess even the clerks and jerks draw theirs and keep them by their lap tops???

    And FYI our nation was divided severely during Vietnam, the great anti-trust fights, the great depression, entry into WWII, the farmer's movements in the 1880's...

    it is very unsettling to see some go from coded messages like 'protect the Founder's DNA' to the racial taunts and the Muslim thing as a war cry of some sort

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    stupid people exist. What can you do?
    Disassociate yourself from them, particularly as is often the case with racist and crypto racist statements, when the leaders of a certain movement are the very stupid people at issue.

    Palin anybody? Ted Cruz? Bachmann?

    Instead what conservatives tend to do (at least conservatives of the tea party type) is to defend the racism, downplay it, and deflect.

    Witness some of the posts on this thread.

  3. #13
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    This is a free country, and the protesters are allowed to be as ugly, vicious, and racist as they want to be. If they want to see the face of racism that's dividing this country, they should all replace their picket signs with hand mirrors.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    More pomp-ASS poppycock-

    July 1975, President ford visited us on 'The Rock' Ayers Kaserne FRG. 1stBde, 3AD. ALL arms locked in the arms room, ALL keys turned into BDE, ALL arms 100% accounted for. NO ONE allowed in the barracks lest they get a shot from an upper floor. It was our first and last BDE annual picnic.

    I was unaware that Marines draw their weapons each and everyday, I guess even the clerks and jerks draw theirs and keep them by their lap tops???

    And FYI our nation was divided severely during Vietnam, the great anti-trust fights, the great depression, entry into WWII, the farmer's movements in the 1880's...

    it is very unsettling to see some go from coded messages like 'protect the Founder's DNA' to the racial taunts and the Muslim thing as a war cry of some sort
    That's what the big stink is with Marines, they don't check in their service rifles into the armory. Grunts usually have them in their barracks, poughs usually in a rifle rack in the company squad bay. I can remember more than a few who took their rifle out on the weekend to go rabbit hunting and getting busted. Your rifle better be in the rifle rack if your liberty pass isn't in the duty NCO's desk.

    The American people weren't that divided during the Vietnam war. The majority who were demonstrating were demonstrating against the draft, not the war.
    That minority who were demonstrating against the war weren't that much against the war in Vietnam but were against the United States winning the war in Vietnam.

    As for your experiance in Germany, if you were on base I also would order all weapons to be locked up.

  6. #16
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post

    He's 47% negro - which has what to do with anything? Seriously. They've come undone.
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  7. #17
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    The comment from the unnamed senator came during a closed-door meeting about filibuster rules last month.

    “And, not naming any names, but one senator got up from a Southern state and said, ‘You’ve got to understand that to my people down here, Obama seems like’ -– he thought for a second and he said -– ‘like he’s exotic,’” Harkin told the Des Moines Register.“We kind of laughed at that –- what’s that mean? Exotic? That he’s just exotic, that he doesn’t share our values and that kind of thing. It was kind of a strange comment.”


    Southern senator: ‘My people’ dislike Obama because he is too ‘exotic’ | The Raw Story

    "Exotic," apparently another word for '47% negro.'
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    He's 47% negro - which has what to do with anything? Seriously. They've come undone.
    That's the ugly underbelly of the modern conservative movement. When it says it wants to "take back" America, what it means is take it back from black people and other minorities. And then it has the gall to pretend to criticize Obama for bad race relations.

    Jesus, the GOP is in a death spiral.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,632

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    That's what the big stink is with Marines, they don't check in their service rifles into the armory. Grunts usually have them in their barracks, poughs usually in a rifle rack in the company squad bay. I can remember more than a few who took their rifle out on the weekend to go rabbit hunting and getting busted. Your rifle better be in the rifle rack if your liberty pass isn't in the duty NCO's desk. The American people weren't that divided during the Vietnam war. The majority who were demonstrating were demonstrating against the draft, not the war. That minority who were demonstrating against the war weren't that much against the war in Vietnam but were against the United States winning the war in Vietnam.

    As for your experiance in Germany, if you were on base I also would order all weapons to be locked up.
    Awww don't be snotty, I still obeyed my claymore in 1975...

    We are not talking back in 1968 but these days and FYI there are sooooo many more Marines who never fire their weapon but at quals so the 'ready rack' doesn't apply to 90% of them. (FYI angry old men were claiming the same thing when Clinton was Commander IN Chief)

    I'd say most Americans were not protesting the draft as they were safe from it- from the Nugent to that Cheney fella. Most protested not for an American loss but for us to just get the hell out....

    Now that war was one of many points in our history where Americans were divided after the War of Northern Aggression. And back on topic, it is difficult for the TPs to continue to claim bigotry isn't alive and well in many parts of the 'grassroots' of the organization.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well America hasn't been this much divided since pre Civil War 1800's. But I doubt it has that much to do with liberals always playing the race card. More to do with Obama's socialist agenda of dividing America.

    You should have heard the thousands of Marines earlier today at Pendleton that were bitching and complaining that they had to turn their rifles into the armory because Obama wanted to visit the Marines and tell them how great social engineering has been for the military.

    Every time Obama sets foot on Camp Pendleton it becomes a gun free Camp Pendleton. That never happened beforer with any other Commander and Chief. It's as if Obama doesn't trust those who serve under his command.

    I hadn't seen you in a long while ... I was hoping that you had gone to get better educated ... unfortunately, you came back dumber ... oh well ...

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •