Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 356

Thread: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ [W:161]

  1. #141
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    If I was decision maker presidents would be impeached for this. Actions speak louder than words. This is a very, very, very cowardly and disrespectful action. Everyone has a right to be armed unless the president is near. Thats like a lion wanting to be the head lion, keeping all the males around but having a magical way to make their claws and teeth disappear if the "leader" gets closer by whim. If your leader cant trust you then why the hell would you follow him?!?!

    Obama needs to man up, get some nice bullet resistant gear and strap a gun to his self. If some snake in the grass decides to become a problem and attack the president he needs to be quick and defend himself along with everyone who is willing to help him be defended. Not declaw people like servants. Obama is AMERICA's servant. We are not his.
    That's a stupid comment. This isn't the law of the jungle. Maybe you prefer that. If so, you're in the wrong country,.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  2. #142
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    This is a free country, and the protesters are allowed to be as ugly, vicious, and racist as they want to be. If they want to see the face of racism that's dividing this country, they should all replace their picket signs with hand mirrors.
    About spot on. These guys are a bunch of idiots that can't identify the irony of their own bitching.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's so much fun to watch the non-racists rush to make excuses for racism.
    About as much fun to watch the political bigots rush to grossly and inaccurately stereotype and degrade the entire membership of political groups and movements.

    Generally, not very fun.

  3. #143
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    About as much fun to watch the political bigots rush to grossly and inaccurately stereotype and degrade the entire membership of political groups and movements.
    .
    Well, let's not say the entire TP is racist. But it's silly to deny that there are racists who are part of it. The ones focusing on Obama being "47% negro" for instance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #144
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Don't know about the black sheep bit...never heard the song so... As for the "half-white"....so its racist to call him half white when the facts are that he actually IS half white? And weren't people saying not to long ago that racists only referred to Obama as black? Now that he's also being called white it is still racist? Can't win for losing huh? And as far as the muslim bit..muslim isn't a race, its a religion.

    BTW, I haven't read the article, have no bones for or against as I believe in freedom of speech...whether people find that speech distasteful or not. I'm just pointing out hypocritical stance.
    so its racist to call him half white when the facts are that he actually IS half white?
    And how is that relevant to anything? Does that make him less a human being in your view?

    BTW, I haven't read the article, have no bones for or against as I believe in freedom of speech...whether people find that speech distasteful or not. I'm just pointing out hypocritical stance.
    Why would it matter? Do you need some context to recognize racism when you see it? Under what context would that kind of speech appeal to your better instincts? The hypocrisy here is yours. Being an apologist for racists and then attempting to deflect it on the grounds of "context" is transparent. Why on earth would you look to justify something like this unless you are sympathetic to those views?
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  5. #145
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    If the shoe fits, wear it.

    I think both comments apply well to this black, muslim-loving president. The sooner he's gone the better!
    Racism rears its ugly head once more on this forum. Your views disqualify you as a serious poster here. Your ignorance precedes any comment you might make.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  6. #146
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Well, let's not say the entire TP is racist. But it's silly to deny that there are racists who are part of it. The ones focusing on Obama being "47% negro" for instance.
    It is silly to deny that, good thing I don't deny. There are racists within the Tea Party. There's racists within the libertarian party, the civil rights movement, the GOP, the religious right, the Democratic Party, and on and on. Additionally there are many racists that frankly are rather apolitical and gravitate to whatever suits their views. Right now with a Democratic president whose black it's not surprising that racists are grabbing onto right wing groups and movements and that those racists already within those groups are vocal. And because negative stories about those groups generate ratings because it generates controversy, it's not surprising those are the people focused on rather than the majority.

    I have no issue with blaming the ones who are focusing on Obama being "47% negro". If you'll notice, the part of my post that you didn't quote specifically called those types "idiots" and spot on to suggest they were "ugly, vicious, and racist".

    I agree that it's silly to deny that there are some racists within the Tea Party. I was suggesting it's also silly to state that this is the "Tea Party" as some broad example or "The GOP" as some kind of sweeping description.

  7. #147
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Racists Go Wild Outside Obama Speech in Arizona

    In other words, you've got nothing but rage. A blog is not proof. All these are is accusations of "liberal plants" but no proof of any of it.

    From your last source:

    Also in the video is a still image of a sign that says, "White People Are Pissed." That sign was carried by a leftist infiltrator at the April 2010 Tea Party Express rally in Boston that featured Sarah Palin.
    Where's the proof that this person is a "leftist infiltrator?" They offer none, just an accusation presented as fact.

    So prove -- I mean PROOF -- not a blog. PROVE that the person in question is a "leftist infiltrator." Presenting accusations as fact don't hold up in court, and they don't hold up here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #148
    Educator Adagio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by uncleray View Post
    Oh, perhaps have a couple of Conservative talk-show hosts, point out that,
    while people have the freedom and the right to say stupid things, the statements are
    none the less stupid things.
    It would be quite a change in things if any conservative pundit condemned that kind of talk. It might actually serve to give the Republican Party some credibility. Something it's completely lacking. But they never do. When it comes to blatant racism...it's crickets.
    Extremism: A threat at home, a threat abroad.

  9. #149
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    It is silly to deny that, good thing I don't deny. There are racists within the Tea Party. There's racists within the libertarian party, the civil rights movement, the GOP, the religious right, the Democratic Party, and on and on. Additionally there are many racists that frankly are rather apolitical and gravitate to whatever suits their views. Right now with a Democratic president whose black it's not surprising that racists are grabbing onto right wing groups and movements and that those racists already within those groups are vocal. And because negative stories about those groups generate ratings because it generates controversy, it's not surprising those are the people focused on rather than the majority.

    I have no issue with blaming the ones who are focusing on Obama being "47% negro". If you'll notice, the part of my post that you didn't quote specifically called those types "idiots" and spot on to suggest they were "ugly, vicious, and racist".

    I agree that it's silly to deny that there are some racists within the Tea Party. I was suggesting it's also silly to state that this is the "Tea Party" as some broad example or "The GOP" as some kind of sweeping description.
    You're not denying it, but others here are saying it's a "liberal plant."


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #150
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' in AZ

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You're not denying it, but others here are saying it's a "liberal plant."
    That's fine. One, other's aren't me. Two, I just said it's silly to deny that there are some in. Would you say the same of others here who are claiming this as some broad representation of the "Tea Party" or "GOP"?

    I don't put anything past either political side to muck up things for the other, so I don't think it's outrageous to think some may be "plants". But I think trying to wash it all away as "liberals doing it" is ridiculous.

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •