Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 164

Thread: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    By what logic? There isn't logic in saying the owner of a company actually owns the job and at no point do employees own the jobs they are hired to do. This is business 101.
    You need to go back to business class, then.



    You obviously haven't ever worked in management. I've fired half a dozen people in the last year because I can always find people who could do the same job for less. So it was never up to them to do hold on to their jobs. It was just a matter of me not finding somebody who could do the same for less. Again, this all goes back to why you don't own a job. Ever.
    Good luck getting worthwhile employees, once the word gets out.



    It must be why you're giving ridiculous business advice and slaving away at a 9-5 hoping for a half day off. That "realism" has led you to believe you actually own your job. I've never seen somebody buy into the capitalism dream so well.
    I own my job, now and no one can take it from me, unless I allow them to. That's Real World 101.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You need to go back to business class, then.

    Good luck getting worthwhile employees, once the word gets out.

    I own my job, now and no one can take it from me, unless I allow them to. That's Real World 101.
    Hahahaha what utter nonsense. You weren't even able to come up to a reason as to why you own your job. What grants you ownership of your job? Can you ever transfer ownership of this job to somebody else? For example: If you own a job as at a local gas station, can you sell that job and make a profit from it? What rights do you have over this job? Again, capitalism doesn't allow for any of the answers to these to imply you own your job. If anything your job is owned by the people who provide the employment.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    But look on the bright side. France is rejecting Swiss applicants for being too anal retentive.
    Muslims love the French. They're so soft and agreeable; much like prison *******. These radicals get the same kind of reception from America's liberals.

  4. #84
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Oh, I get it. I thought I having a conversation with you, but it turns out you're only talking to your mental image of me. You say that I've said things, and when I contradict you and invite you to actually quote what I said, all you've got left is going off on a tangent.

    Have fun, I'm done with your silliness.
    Well that's funny, I did quote what you said. You just can't man up to your own statements.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  5. #85
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I would be praying for the big boss to come visit...lol!
    Oh no, he only comes down here when something really bad happens. Like a 2 million dollar cylinder burst kind of bad.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  6. #86
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,208

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Forbes didn't say so, but I'll take your word for it. I know they were a little late at Yorktown. They did show up though.
    Forbes measures it using GDP per capita but by accumulated wealth per capita it is the forth richest and it is the 5th biggest economy.

  7. #87
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,208

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I think you're putting the cart before the horse. France has been a country of luxury for such a long time, perhaps it is causing the French to not take their work nearly as seriously. It remains to be seen if and how long they can continue to remain wealthy without making serious reforms to their entitlements and excessively prohibitive labor laws. But my guess would be with the rise of Asia as the dominant economic center of the world puts the standards of living of countries like France at risk, even more so if they are slow to adapt.
    In my experience of French people is that hold themselves and their social programs (I think they are a part of their constitution) and especially their constitution/government (which I like the best of any country) in very high regard. Those labour laws and social programs are ingrained into French society if you want to reform them you need to change how the French see themselves. Those who advocate strict adherence to the American constitution should look at France who follow their constitution practically to the letter.

  8. #88
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,208

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Muslims love the French. They're so soft and agreeable; much like prison *******. These radicals get the same kind of reception from America's liberals.
    Well in France the constitution says the government must be secular and cannot ask people what their religion is so they ballpark it at 6% - 8% of the population. There is also a fairly large population of French speaking Muslims in Africa and so because they speak French they go to France and France's Muslim population can partly be attributed to it. They also like it because France's Constitution protects them from the shenanigans which ban certain tenants of Islam without banning similar elements in other religions that happens in the U.S..

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Well in France the constitution says the government must be secular and cannot ask people what their religion is so they ballpark it at 6% - 8% of the population. There is also a fairly large population of French speaking Muslims in Africa and so because they speak French they go to France and France's Muslim population can partly be attributed to it. They also like it because France's Constitution protects them from the shenanigans which ban certain tenants of Islam without banning similar elements in other religions that happens in the U.S..
    Yeah, your views on France are not surprising. I, on the other hand, like to look at a much more aggressive strain in this saga:

    Violence continues in France over Islamic veil ban - CBS News

  10. #90
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,208

    Re: French deemed 'too lazy' for Swiss recruiters

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Yeah, your views on France are not surprising. I, on the other hand, like to look at a much more aggressive strain in this saga:

    Violence continues in France over Islamic veil ban - CBS News
    The law doesn't ban veils it bans face coverings including veils, which is a secular law.
    Last edited by Carjosse; 08-04-13 at 02:26 AM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •