Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: Exclusive: Dozens of C.I.A. operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

  1. #111
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Before I start, let me work through who said what. President Obama, the day after the attack, referred to it as an, "act of terror" in an address, and in an interview stated that it didn't "sound like your normal demonstration." Then on Sept. 16, Rice says it was because of a mob. Secretary Clinton stated 2 days after Rice that it was a terrorist attack.

    The only person to have said it was not an attack from the start was Rice, therefore I will assume you take issue with this statement.

    I'm working off this timeline, FYI.



    You mean Gregory Hicks. Before you put any words in my mouth, the miscommunication I'm referring to is between Clinton and Rice. Rice clearly was not given the most up to date talking points, and said the wrong thing on the record.



    Spare me your personal attacks.



    People make mistakes. Unless you're implying that government can perfectly execute anything they wish to do, which is obviously false. Again, the miscommunication was within the State Department. Not sure why you're pulling the military into this.



    Yeah, they did know, and they said that almost immediately. They never said anything to refute that it was anything but a deliberate attack on the Consulate/Annex.



    If you could keep irrelevant commentary to a minimum, that'd be great.



    Coupled with the article at the beginning of this thread, I'm convinced the stone walling is about the CIA operation, and not the attack.



    A cover-up of what exactly? I don't see what, besides this a potential CIA operation, is being covered up. Obama and Clinton went on the record saying it was a terrorist attack. Susan Rice, who might've not been given any talking points and came to her own conclusions, said it was because of a mob. This isn't a big deal.



    Just to say it again, this sort of commentary is entirely irrelevant.

    EDIT: I found an organizational chart of the State Department for you. The information about Benghazi went up the ladder to Clinton, bypassing Rice, and we don't know that it came back down to Rice at all.

    You can't use Obama's generic reference to " terror " and then dismiss Susan Rice's multiple Sunday Morning lies, Jay Carney's multiple and very self assured proclamations that this was because of a " protest ".

    Go ahead, keep the blinders on, the rest of the world who either doesn't worship the scum in the WH or who have learned what Obama, Hillary and the ilk they drug in with them.

    I'm telling you, almost as soon as the attack commenced, those on the ground knew it wasn't a " protest ", those in the WH situation room ( Obama included ) knew it wasn't a protest, Hillary Clinton knew it wasn't a protest.

    Yes Gregory Hicks ( my bad ) testified under oath that the attack was never perceived as a protest gone awry.

    Here's Obama's mistake, and the Democrats. They think, they've made a calculated decision that their voters are idiots or hard core ideologues. who use their ideology to define the truth, not the other way around. Voters that will believe anything their told.

    Here's a timeline of my own....( well, not my video but a video timeline of the Democrats lies )


    If you can't be convinced over Benghazi, that it was a attempt at a cover up, nothing will convince you and your'e just the kind of voter that Obama and Hillary concocted this huge lie over.

    Hillary's, IMO is a despicable lying bitch, a sub-human, scum who looked into the eyes of the Parents who lost their Sons in Benghazi and said " we'll arrest the man that made that video "

    Sorry, but I set my standards a bit higher for the representatives I vote for.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  2. #112
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You are behaving as if Obama's Benghazi Massacre had just now occurred, this very minute and we know practically nothing about it. I am sure you realize how frustrating it is to deal with people who behave like this. The factual foundation already exists. Granted the Marxist has been concealing and covering up as much as he possibly can. Fortunately there have been some random acts of journalism along the way.
    The problem is you're so sure of your own ways, it frustrates you that there are facts time fly directly in the face of your prejudices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Is that your defense? Rice was too stupid to know she was lying so it wasn't really a lie? Really? That is your argument? Fantastic! (I went to charm school where I learned to say "fantastic" instead of BS)
    The information that came up the ladder to Clinton didn't have to go through Rice. Unless you can show she was given a briefing on Benghazi before she went on the record, you cannot logically claim she was lying without making assumptions, because it is just as likely that she hadn't been briefed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I suppose it is possible that you are the last remaining person on Earth to not know that the Marxist is a slippery SOB. “The day after it happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”
    There are at about 58 million Americans who disagree with your prejudicial statement. But that's fair enough, Obama didn't specifically call it an act of terror. He specifically said, "We're still investigating exactly what happened. I don't want to jump the gun on this. But you're right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is, that there are folks involved in this, who were looking to target Americans from the start."

    He's a President, he should not make unconditional statements when he doesn't personally know what happened. I can believe Clinton knew what had happened, and she was probably convinced it was a terrorist attack from the get-go, based on Gregory Hicks' statements. Obama, however, has to wait for more information. As he said, he can't jump the gun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Glenn Kessler objects, giving the statement four Pinocchios in the Washington Post today. The Rose Garden speech, Kessler reports — again — addressed terrorism in general, not the Benghazi attack. Over the next several days, Obama had three opportunities to call it a terrorist attack, but declined to do so.[/INDENT]
    Four Pinocchios for Obama on Benghazi terror claim « Hot Air
    Yeah, Obama didn't use the word terrorist. Big whoop. Obviously he implied that it was likely a deliberate attack, but again, he cautioned that we don't have all the facts yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Also on Sept. 20, Obama at a town hall meeting says: “What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”[/INDENT]
    WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama’s Benghazi Lie – Valerie Jarrett’s West Wing Meltdown - The Ulsterman Report
    To me that means that he's saying there was a riot, and that was used as cover for their attack. I can't wait for you to disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Sept. 21: Clinton says “what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” highest official until then to say so.
    (NOTE: Within 24hrs of Barack Obama telling America the video was to blame and calling it a “natural protest” Hillary Clinton goes on record with the term “terrorist attack”. Clinton and Obama are now in direct opposition – though publicly still circling their own wagons against growing accusations of a cover-up.
    Hardly. I've already refuted both points above. Again, the day after, Obama opened the door to it being an attack, and hedged saying we don't know what happened. Clinton went on after Rice to clear the air and confirm it was a terrorist attack. Clearly Clinton went on because of the confusion Rice caused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Clinton acknowledged the obvious on September 21st, not on September 13th. CBS, part of the state run media, is not to be believed after the fact.
    Yeah, saying you don't agree with them because you don't like them doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Then I assked, "Do you think it is usual for a narcissist who never lacks for a photo op to disappear during his Massacre? Where did Obama go?"

    Well, where are his photos? Why did no one have contact with the Dear Leader? Why did he disappear, allowing his Benghazi Massacre to occur unhindered?

    Presume what you wish. The Marxist was told of the attack around 5 PM and he promptly disappeared until the following morning, then headed off to a fundraiser.
    That's like me asking where Rand Paul was on 9/11 (WTC attack, just a random example). I don't know, so who is to say he didn't somehow have something to do with it? Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    He claimed he would have a full investigation. It has been about a year. How many more months will it take (of investigation) before Obama finds out what he did, and failed to do during the attack?
    What do you want to know about what happened? Clearly you believe you know everything that was "covered-up." And even if there was

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You will have to do better than to give us the Obama talking points 11 months later.
    Please, your commentary is entirely irrelevant, you don't need to waste your time writing it.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  3. #113
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You can't use Obama's generic reference to " terror " and then dismiss Susan Rice's multiple Sunday Morning lies, Jay Carney's multiple and very self assured proclamations that this was because of a " protest ".
    Obama opened the door from the beginning to the attack being deliberate. Prove Susan Rice was in the loop. Source Carney's statements, in context.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I'm telling you, almost as soon as the attack commenced, those on the ground knew it wasn't a " protest ", those in the WH situation room ( Obama included ) knew it wasn't a protest, Hillary Clinton knew it wasn't a protest. Yes Gregory Hicks ( my bad ) testified under oath that the attack was never perceived as a protest gone awry.
    That's great for Hicks and those on the ground. That got up the chain of command very quickly, shown by the timeline. Being higher up requires confirmation of facts. We believed one source about Iraq having WMD's and look where that got us. Until the claim is properly verified, and a cohesive timeline is developed, we can not and should not expect the President to make unconditional statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Here's Obama's mistake, and the Democrats. They think, they've made a calculated decision that their voters are idiots or hard core ideologues. who use their ideology to define the truth, not the other way around. Voters that will believe anything their told.
    That's neither here nor there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    If you can't be convinced over Benghazi, that it was a attempt at a cover up, nothing will convince you and your'e just the kind of voter that Obama and Hillary concocted this huge lie over.
    I'm beginning to believe that there was a covert CIA operation, but there's no cover-up to discover, and no truth to your arguments, as I've demonstrated several times on this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary's, IMO is a despicable lying bitch, a sub-human, scum who looked into the eyes of the Parents who lost their Sons in Benghazi and said " we'll arrest the man that made that video " Sorry, but I set my standards a bit higher for the representatives I vote for.
    Thanks for disclosing your prejudicial and partisan nature, I don't even need to discredit your argument now.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Please, your commentary is entirely irrelevant, you don't need to waste your time writing it.
    The good news is that getting to the truth does not require your assent.

    I am done with you.

  5. #115
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    The good news is that getting to the truth does not require your assent.

    I am done with you.
    I had a feeling you were going to give up the debate.

    But you're right, getting to the truth does not require your assent, so it's probably best if you return to your dogma.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    I had a feeling you were going to give up the debate.

    But you're right, getting to the truth does not require your assent, so it's probably best if you return to your dogma.
    It is not possible to debate with you. You have your own very special set of "facts" tht have no relationship with the truth.

    Bring some facts that we can agree are facts and let's see.

  7. #117
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is not possible to debate with you. You have your own very special set of "facts" tht have no relationship with the truth.

    Bring some facts that we can agree are facts and let's see.
    I really enjoy how you continue to respond after you unconditionally stated, "I am done with you." If you believe CBS to not have a relationship to truth, while presenting The Ulsterman Report as having one, I would repeat, it is best if you return to your dogma.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    I really enjoy how you continue to respond after you unconditionally stated, "I am done with you." If you believe CBS to not have a relationship to truth, while presenting The Ulsterman Report as having one, I would repeat, it is best if you return to your dogma.
    Good point. Bye.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •