Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 118

Thread: Exclusive: Dozens of C.I.A. operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

  1. #91
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Before I start, let me work through who said what. President Obama, the day after the attack, referred to it as an, "act of terror" in an address, and in an interview stated that it didn't "sound like your normal demonstration." Then on Sept. 16, Rice says it was because of a mob. Secretary Clinton stated 2 days after Rice that it was a terrorist attack.

    The only person to have said it was not an attack from the start was Rice, therefore I will assume you take issue with this statement.

    I'm working off this timeline, FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    "Centrist" huh ? Lol...I don't think so. Look, if someone who was on the ground ( Mike Hicks ) testified they knew immediately it wasn't a "protest" then that's enough for me to call BS on your " miscommunication " theory.
    You mean Gregory Hicks. Before you put any words in my mouth, the miscommunication I'm referring to is between Clinton and Rice. Rice clearly was not given the most up to date talking points, and said the wrong thing on the record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I have yet to meet a " centrist " who justifies down to such a childish level what was obviously a cover up.
    Spare me your personal attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh yes the most sophisticated military in the world, a Government that can monitor just about every digital piece of data it's 350 million citizens handles in real time, had " communication " problems.

    I guess our military has reverted back to tying two soup cans together with string as means for "communication" with the State Dept.
    People make mistakes. Unless you're implying that government can perfectly execute anything they wish to do, which is obviously false. Again, the miscommunication was within the State Department. Not sure why you're pulling the military into this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Again, your'e desperate attempt to mitigate what is by now to all people with a inkling of common sense, a cover up is beyond me. The White House Situation Room knew immediately, AFRICOM knew immediately, Hillary Knew Immediately and Obama knew immediately that there was no "protest".
    Yeah, they did know, and they said that almost immediately. They never said anything to refute that it was anything but a deliberate attack on the Consulate/Annex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Why do you like being lied too ?
    If you could keep irrelevant commentary to a minimum, that'd be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I am SO surprised that now, months and months later,after Congressional testimony, after the stone walling from the administration that you actually NEED evidence. Keep those blinders on. Obama and Hillary need people like you, people that are all too willing to be manipulated
    Coupled with the article at the beginning of this thread, I'm convinced the stone walling is about the CIA operation, and not the attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Funny, you being the arbiter of credibility when you can't see an obvious cover up. A lie ginned up right before an election to deflect attention away from a disaster. A disaster caused by millions of idiots electing a man who was the least qualified, and him appointing a women who had NO qualifications.
    A cover-up of what exactly? I don't see what, besides this a potential CIA operation, is being covered up. Obama and Clinton went on the record saying it was a terrorist attack. Susan Rice, who might've not been given any talking points and came to her own conclusions, said it was because of a mob. This isn't a big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You libs need to understand something. Talent and ability are important especially when the lack of costs people their lives.
    Just to say it again, this sort of commentary is entirely irrelevant.

    EDIT: I found an organizational chart of the State Department for you. The information about Benghazi went up the ladder to Clinton, bypassing Rice, and we don't know that it came back down to Rice at all.
    Last edited by repeter; 08-02-13 at 09:58 PM.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  2. #92
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    They being CIA has nothing to do with the fact they've hidden.

    They should be accesable to close door Congressional Comittee's.
    So you like open information? Then we can all agree that Snowden and Manning being witch hunted is wrong?



    Iran Contra ? How many dead US ambassadors and Americans were the result of Iran Contra ?
    Does it matter? Does it matter it was one of the biggest all time lies ever told to the American people? Does it also matter that we directly did business with terrorists and DEATH SQUADS?


  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No problem. It is clear to me that anything I write will be beyond your ability to comprehend.

    :-)
    I'll use Google Translate for Moron. I don't mind taking the extra time so fire away.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Exclusive: Dozens of C.I.A. operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    No, it's called international relations and politics. I'm sorry, but I hope you're just saying all this for the sake of argument, and you aren't actually that naive/idealistic about how the world works.
    Of course politicians/military/federal employees lie, and often for good reason, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be told the truth at all times by the lot of them. I mean, do you enjoy being lied to? I certainly don't, and it has nothing to do with it coming from the Obama administration - I am an equal opportunity criticizer.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Before I start, let me work through who said what. <Much deleted>
    The information about Benghazi went up the ladder to Clinton, bypassing Rice, and we don't know that it came back down to Rice at all.
    Did any of the articles you read explained why Rice went out to lie instead of Hillary Clinton?

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    I'll use Google Translate for Moron. I don't mind taking the extra time so fire away.
    Now that was a great idea. I ran your response through it. The translator said you have nothing.

  7. #97
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Exclusive: Dozens of C.I.A. operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    Of course politicians/military/federal employees lie, and often for good reason, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be told the truth at all times by the lot of them. I mean, do you enjoy being lied to? I certainly don't, and it has nothing to do with it coming from the Obama administration - I am an equal opportunity criticizer.
    As an average citizen, I'm content with knowing when I'm being lied to (not very hard in politics), and knowing why I'm being lied to (which I can reason out on my own). If I choose to enter government, and if I'm in a position where I need/should to know, I will demand I know.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  8. #98
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Did any of the articles you read explained why Rice went out to lie instead of Hillary Clinton?
    I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you suggesting that for some reason the State Department wanted to make it seem that a movie was responsible for causing a riot, which incidentally killed 4 Americans, AFTER it was put out that it was likely a deliberate attack? What's the incentive in that? Your argument is completely illogical.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Exclusive: Dozens of C.I.A. operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You mean Obama says things in public that don't accord with our classified operations carried out by the CIA in the national interest? That's crazy! Presidents should openly discuss classified operations so our enemies know what we're doing!

    Such is the lunacy of the Obamaphobic right.
    First off, I'm not a "Obamaphobe". Secondly, I'm not a part of the 'right'.

    But I find it laughable that you condone our current president and his administration blatantly lying to all of us for nearly a year. What difference does it make if our enemies knew we were arming the rebels? What, they'd try to stop us? Fine, let them try. Or is it because the average American didn't want the U.S. to get involved in Syria so we had to do it clandestinely?

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: CNN Reports Dozens of CIA Operatives on the Ground During Benghazi Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you suggesting that for some reason the State Department wanted to make it seem that a movie was responsible for causing a riot, which incidentally killed 4 Americans, AFTER it was put out that it was likely a deliberate attack? What's the incentive in that? Your argument is completely illogical.
    I thought you knew Rice, who had no role in Obama's Benghazi Massacre, went out to lie instead of the Secretary of State who did play a role in Obama's Benghazi Massacre. I apologize for not recognizing that you argue from a position of ignorance. It is probably willful.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •