Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

  1. #1
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”



    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    A natural outgrowth of the whole Zimmerman affair. I suspect they will see that verdict as a license to kill.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #3
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    I would not take this any more seriously than a flier that read: "Trouble in the neighborhood? Call The Legion of Doom. We're here for you!"

    Who cares if morons send out fliers. Why give the idiots press? They print up a few pages and you turn it into a multi-million dollar advertising campaign? Dumb.

  4. #4
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    A natural outgrowth of the whole Zimmerman affair. I suspect they will see that verdict as a license to kill.
    Learn the law so it doesn't sound like you have no clue. A standard self defense case, based on law that exists everywhere in the country and the free world is hardly a license to kill.

  5. #5
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,312

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It occurs to me that the boys in the hood of any variety, are not a good idea
    to have prowling around the neighborhood.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    I wouldn't want to be black in that neighborhood. What a mess.

  7. #7
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    Quote Originally Posted by longview View Post
    It occurs to me that the boys in the hood of any variety, are not a good idea
    to have prowling around the neighborhood.
    So, If I printed a flier claiming to be the leader of the Legion of Doom Neighborhood Watch, would you take it seriously? Would you make a thread? It looks like it's pretty easy to get famous around here, when people make a big deal out of any asshole that prints something.

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Learn the law so it doesn't sound like you have no clue. A standard self defense case, based on law that exists everywhere in the country and the free world is hardly a license to kill.
    Well, without wishing to delve into the entire Zimmerman affair again, let me state the obvious. When two men have a confrontation and the one who is unarmed winds up dead, the only one left to tell his side of the story is the shooter. If I was black, I'd think very carefully before I walked in any white neighborhood where the KKK was providing neighborhood watch. But maybe that's just me.

    And whatever else it was, it was hardly a 'standard self-defense case'. Except maybe in the South.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  9. #9
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,322

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, without wishing to delve into the entire Zimmerman affair again, let me state the obvious. When two men have a confrontation and the one who is unarmed winds up dead, the only one left to tell his side of the story is the shooter. If I was black, I'd think very carefully before I walked in any white neighborhood where the KKK was providing neighborhood watch. But maybe that's just me.

    And whatever else it was, it was hardly a 'standard self-defense case'. Except maybe in the South.
    Spare us your paranoid delusion based on a pathetic understanding of the law, or at least keep it to the Zimmerman subforum.

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ku Klux Klan: Our neighborhood watch program is “not racist”

    I don't see where this has anything at all to do with the Zimmerman case. An old racist org has some community service arms that they say aren't racist themed. Whether they are or not (and they're likely to be) doesn't matter. Anything they do is fruit from a very poisonous tree.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •