Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton,

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    You don't find it disturbing that she would just sit idly by throughout multitudes of infidelities when Bill is obviously not interested in changing his behavior in any way?

    Doesn't sound like a leader to me. Sounds like a calculated power addict.
    No, I've seen CONSERVATIVE women do it all the time. A person's MARRIAGE is their OWN issue and their OWN problem. Now you want to talk about Hillary and the job she has done? Great. This is not one of those and is pathetic, petty, and ridiculous on conservative's part.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I love the illogical Left. Posts like yours are just amazing for their ignorance and blindness.

    Keep screeching...
    Actually you cons are the ones screaching and losing. How's that defunding of Obamacare going that your precious GOP says they will do?

  3. #33
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    You don't find it disturbing that she would just sit idly by throughout multitudes of infidelities when Bill is obviously not interested in changing his behavior in any way?

    Doesn't sound like a leader to me. Sounds like a calculated power addict.
    Not to mention rape, and here is how Sewage Plant Hillary handled it:


    Here is the transcript of the Juanta Broaddrick interview with Dateline NBC.
    This was not aired until after the vote to remove Felonious Bill from office. There were no holes in her story, right down to the building that used to be across the street from the hotel she was raped in... that wasn't there when the interview was taped.

    http://guerillamedianetwork.com/hill...ta-broaddrick/

    The Clintons are vile human specimens. They shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power... BUT... they're Demokrat Party Royalty. How sick is that?
    Last edited by zimmer; 07-31-13 at 03:19 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Not to mention rape, and here is how Sewage Plant Hillary handled it:
    Where was Bill Clinton found GUILTY of rape? Do tell and show the evidence please.

  5. #35
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, I've seen CONSERVATIVE women do it all the time. A person's MARRIAGE is their OWN issue and their OWN problem. Now you want to talk about Hillary and the job she has done? Great. This is not one of those and is pathetic, petty, and ridiculous on conservative's part.
    What you say is not necessarily true. Remember, Slick Willie got convicted because he committed perjury in a federal courtroom. There was another party involved outside their marriage that had every right to have her day in court and have the truth be told. Slick Willie felt he was above all that and better than everyone else and the law. And no, I don't care who any president is having sex with as long as he is smart/selective enough to keep it from becoming a distraction from him performing his duties. Slick Willie didn't do that. He placed himself and sex in front of the country.

  6. #36
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I challenge its authenticity. Nobody thinks Lewinsky is "too cute and adorable".

    Either it's fake, or slick Willie was incredibly hard-up at that moment. Pun intended.
    Bill was a notorious deviant who specifically targetted people with body image and self esteem problems or were at vulnerable times in their lives. See Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broderick, and Lewinsky.

    (it could also be noted that since Clinton himself included people up to the age of 26 as 'Children' for the use in his anti-gun agenda, that also makes him by his own accounting, a pedophile)

  7. #37
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Where was Bill Clinton found GUILTY of rape? Do tell and show the evidence please.
    Since when does it mean that a person didn't do something unless they are found guilty?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    What you say is not necessarily true. Remember, Slick Willie got convicted because he committed perjury in a federal courtroom. There was another party involved outside their marriage that had every right to have her day in court and have the truth be told. Slick Willie felt he was above all that and better than everyone else and the law. And no, I don't care who any president is having sex with as long as he is smart/selective enough to keep it from becoming a distraction from him performing his duties. Slick Willie didn't do that. He placed himself and sex in front of the country.
    I know this is a shocker, but......Bill Clinton won't be president.

  9. #39
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Where was Bill Clinton found GUILTY of rape? Do tell and show the evidence please.
    Watch the video... read the transcript.

    Had it not been for the Blue Dress, you would have said the same about Clinton's philandering, predatory past. Too bad they didn't drag it out just a little longer because they had just begin to smear Monica Lewinsky as a freak.

    Hillary was an enabler and a defender... which is as vile as the perpetrator's behavior.
    Last edited by zimmer; 07-31-13 at 03:31 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Since when does it mean that a person didn't do something unless they are found guilty?
    You're right. Bush wasn't found guilty of masterminding the 9/11 attacks either, so I guess the truthers COULD be right correct?

    Sorry, but in this country we have this thing called proof. Usually in a case of rape there would be a police report and a case would be brought to trial. That proof is USUALLY presented to a judge. Then usually a juror deliberates and comes out with a verdict.

    Now, if Bill Clinton is SOOOO GUILTY of rape like you and others obviously think, why was this not done? So care to show the proof instead of playing these stupid mindless idiotic rightwing smear games?

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •