Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    um yeah...again, adultery is a crime in DC. now we can argue all day about whether it should or should not be...but that doesn't change the fact that it is a crime.
    There are LOTS of crimes still on the books. I believe there are some still in states that say spitting is a crime. However, they don't appoint a special prosecuter for those do they? YES, a witch hunt.

  2. #252
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    There are LOTS of crimes still on the books. I believe there are some still in states that say spitting is a crime. However, they don't appoint a special prosecuter for those do they? YES, a witch hunt.
    all I know is, if I was ever caught or found to have been having sex with an intern in my office...I'd be fired on the spot. whether it was a crime or not.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    all I know is, if I was ever caught or found to have been having sex with an intern in my office...I'd be fired on the spot. whether it was a crime or not.
    Yes, and if you or anyone else approved of bills that caused the companies debt to double and triple (Like Bush and Obama did) you would be fired as well. If you appled private sector policies to the presidency we wouldn't have a president for more than 6 months because they would all be fired.

    Anyways, it still was a witch hunt given even the standards of the 90s.

  4. #254
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If you appled private sector policies to the presidency we wouldn't have a president for more than 6 months because they would all be fired.
    .
    you say that as if it would be a bad thing......
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #255
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It is STILL a witch hunt. Clinton ****ed up by lying under oathe. Starr ****ed up by investigating an affair.
    Key word, Clinton.

    Clinton was involved in the process before he testified, while he testified and after he testified. In the process before he testified, had he told the truth, when everybody and their brother knew damn good and well he was lying, all but the fallout is over or never happens. Then because he was completely unbelievable and his own attorney general appointed a special prosecutor because of it, he still could have told the truth, but he placed himself as always above honesty and as usual above the law and lied his ass off. You try to blame Starr for something Bill Clinton did. That is just plain dumb. What's next, you going to blame Monica because she opened her mouth?

  6. #256
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Isn't that just a little too convenient that a "secret copy" suddenly surfaces just in time for the Weiner controversy?
    What?? You mean that Clinton was using Weiner's weiner on Monica? Oh, the humanity.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    You try to blame Starr for something Bill Clinton did. That is just plain dumb. What's next, you going to blame Monica because she opened her mouth?
    I blame Starr for the witch hunt, I blame Clinton for lying. An affair is not something you look into and is quite petty. And yet again, the nail in the coffin for Starr's career would have been Clinton telling the truth about the affair. Starr got lucky that Clinton lied.

  8. #258
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:35 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,942

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, and if you or anyone else approved of bills that caused the companies debt to double and triple (Like Bush and Obama did) you would be fired as well. If you appled private sector policies to the presidency we wouldn't have a president for more than 6 months because they would all be fired.

    Anyways, it still was a witch hunt given even the standards of the 90s.
    Bill Clinton's sex with an intern wouldn't have been a big deal, and he wouldn't have been in a place to commit perjury over it, if he hadn't been sued for sexual harassment in the workplace. It's not necessarily illegal to have sex with an intern, even if it is unethical. Lying about it in a deposition so that you won't lose a sexual harassment lawsuit is illegal.

  9. #259
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I blame Starr for the witch hunt, I blame Clinton for lying. An affair is not something you look into and is quite petty. And yet again, the nail in the coffin for Starr's career would have been Clinton telling the truth about the affair. Starr got lucky that Clinton lied.
    LOL.

    Clinton does everything he is accused of, lies about it and who knows what else, his own attorney general appoints a special prosecutor. And everything is the special prosecutors fault.


    Yes siree bob, that's some might fine logic you have on display there.

  10. #260
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It was a witch hunt. The ONLY reason he was disbarred is he lied under oathe. Had he admitted the affair NOTHING would have happened to him legally.
    But he did lie. Under oath.

    Big no-no.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •