Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton,

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Lewinsky is the only voice heard.
    Non-story.

  2. #192
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Non-story.
    True. Besides the best recordings would probably be the in-flight ones when Bill was flying around with ex buddy Ron Burkle in Burkles private 757.
    The word was the in-flight entertainment was quite "energizing".

    Just a man of the little people...


    85873_1241571182.jpg

  3. #193
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Scooter Libby didn't lie under oath, he was not the leaker (and Kennedy knew it), and he got real time.

    .
    False, he was one of 4 leakers. Bush could have pardoned...he didn't. Cry.

    PS:

    Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair: Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice. Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced.[8]
    In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    True. Besides the best recordings would probably be the in-flight ones when Bill was flying around with ex buddy Ron Burkle in Burkles private 757.
    The word was the in-flight entertainment was quite "energizing".

    Just a man of the little people...


    85873_1241571182.jpg
    Proof? Consequences? Anything beyond rumor and conjecture? ... I thought not.
    Can't you just say you hate the guy and leave it at that?
    Most Americans view Bill a favorable light and always will. He did a lot of good for all Americans. Yeah... "Man of the people" is accurate.
    Suck it up.

  5. #195
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Which is a ridiculous standard to measure "rise of power" by as it ignores the previous history of the people in question and the whole "rise" part.
    Hillary's rise to power rests on her relationship with her husband and the positions he reached. Without looking, can you tell me who is married to the governor of Arkansas right now?

  6. #196
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Hillary's rise to power rests on her relationship with her husband
    This goes against the facts of her biography. - Please stop revising history to fit a chauvinistic narrative?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #197
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,337

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Hillary's rise to power rests on her relationship with her husband and the positions he reached. Without looking, can you tell me who is married to the governor of Arkansas right now?
    Greetings, humbolt.

    I confess...I looked. I couldn't even recall who the current Governor of Arkansas is, let alone who he married! Now I know both...see how powerful curiosity is? :

  8. #198
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This goes against the facts of her biography. - Please stop revising history to fit a chauvinistic narrative?
    I'm not questioning her biography. I know quite a few people with extremely impressive credentials - more impressive than Hillary's. None have risen to her level politically largely because they aren't connected to positions of great power. There's nothing chauvinistic about recognizing a fact, and that fact has nothing to do with her gender. The situation regarding such a fact would work equally well had Hillary been in the highest office and Bill was now seeking it. Why do you think Huma Abedin has remained married to the Weiner? So far, anyway.

  9. #199
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, humbolt.

    I confess...I looked. I couldn't even recall who the current Governor of Arkansas is, let alone who he married! Now I know both...see how powerful curiosity is? :
    I still haven't looked. We are supposed to believe that dynasties of power and money are not established by connection. Andrew Cumo. G. W. Bush. Jeb Bush. Any Roosevelt. Hell, Kardashian. The list is very, very long. I dislike the Clintons, but it's not because they're not very intelligent. They are, and impressive. If that was my sole criteria in determining suitability for high office, I'd be for them. It's not my sole criteria, though.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I'm not questioning her biography. I know quite a few people with extremely impressive credentials - more impressive than Hillary's. None have risen to her level politically largely because they aren't connected to positions of great power. There's nothing chauvinistic about recognizing a fact, and that fact has nothing to do with her gender. The situation regarding such a fact would work equally well had Hillary been in the highest office and Bill was now seeking it. Why do you think Huma Abedin has remained married to the Weiner? So far, anyway.
    So wait, what you're saying is that if these fictional people with better credentials than Hillary don't rise hire than her, it's because she benefited from her husband? Lol. What utter nonsense. The world is filled with geniuses who didn't accomplish much other than get their names in the papers once or twice. That they haven't become more successful than less intelligent people is not proof that the more successful but less intelligent took some short of shortcut to their success. Your argument is just a new form of penis envy. Only now it's more depressing because it's directed at a woman.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •