Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton,

  1. #141
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Now now, banging his underlings is hardly a perversion. Innapropriate of course. And the cigar thing is a bit kinky, but hardly perverted.

    If want perverted, perhaps Larry Craig might be a better example.
    that's anti-gay bigotry. all wide stance Larry was trying to do was get his dick sucked....just like Slick Willie. the only difference is Larry wanted it to be by some random dude instead of a fat female intern
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #142
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You can't ride to power on somebody's coat tails if you're the reason they're there to begin with. It's like saying the Jackson 5 became famous because of Michael Jackson.
    Let's see. Who had the title "President of the United States"? Why, it was Bill, and not Hillary. She had the title of somewhat discredited attorney, somewhat discredited creator of a failed health care prescription, enunciator of the vast right wing conspiracy, and failed presidential candidate. I'd say she's riding Bill's coat tails, whether she's smarter than he is or not. I'd say smarter because she's had the sense to not get caught doing anything which would absolutely disqualify her. On the other hand, Bill held the real power.

  3. #143
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Wait...you think masturbating a child with a cigar and then smoking it is not perverted but believe homosexual sex IS perverted? Interesting.
    Really Vance? This is pretty weak even for you.

    First of all, Lewinsky was a consenting adult, not a child. And if using something shaped like a cigar to masturbate your partner is perverted, then my middle finger is one perverted son of a bitch.

    As to Craig, it wasn't that he was a homosexual and you know it. Getting jacked off in a public men's restroom, at an airport no less, is in my view rather perverted. But hey, if it's your thing Vance, i'll go with kinky.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 08-01-13 at 01:55 PM.

  4. #144
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You can't ride to power on somebody's coat tails if you're the reason they're there to begin with. It's like saying the Jackson 5 became famous because of Michael Jackson.
    I get your point. but you have your analogy backwards. It would be like saying Michael Jackson became famous because of the Jackson 5.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #145
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Really Vance? This is pretty weak even for you.

    First of all, Lewinsky was a consenting adult, not a child. And if using something shaped like a cigar to masturbate your partner is perverted, then my middle finger is one perverted son of a bitch.

    As to Craig, it wasn't that he was a homosexual and you know it. Getting jacked off in a public men's restroom, at an airport no less, is in my view rather perverted. But hey, if it's your thing Vance, i'll go with kinky.
    Now now...lets face FACTS. Bill Clinton declared for the same of his anti-gun initiatives and statistics that a 'child' is anyone up to the age of 25. That's how he was able to get that whole '13 children a day die by gun violence' statistic. So...by Bill Clinton's OWN definitions, he is a pedophile.

    And again...you think it is more perverted and reprehensible for a gay man to seek a gay sexual encounter than a sitting president masturbating an intern with a cigar and then smoking it. That's ****ing hilarious!

    But lets be honest. The ONLY reason you brought in the actions of Larry Craig was to try to drag a republican into the argument. It's more of that typical slimy 'defense' posture you engage in when 'your guy' looks like ****.

  6. #146
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Now now...lets face FACTS. Bill Clinton declared for the same of his anti-gun initiatives and statistics that a 'child' is anyone up to the age of 25. That's how he was able to get that whole '13 children a day die by gun violence' statistic. So...by Bill Clinton's OWN definitions, he is a pedophile.
    So let's see Vance. Is it safe to say using this same reasoning that you are also a pedophile?

    And again...you think it is more perverted and reprehensible for a gay man to seek a gay sexual encounter than a sitting president masturbating an intern with a cigar and then smoking it. That's ****ing hilarious!
    Go back and read Vance. Surely you can do that. I said getting jacked off in a public restroom, an airport restroom no less is perverted. That it is homosexual in nature is irrelevant.

    But lets be honest.
    All of a sudden now you want to be honest? Your entire premise is disingenuous.

  7. #147
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    that's anti-gay bigotry. all wide stance Larry was trying to do was get his dick sucked....just like Slick Willie. the only difference is Larry wanted it to be by some random dude instead of a fat female intern
    Was Bill at the MSP men's room with his pants down around his ankles?

    Do share, her weight has what to do with what?

  8. #148
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Was Bill at the MSP men's room with his pants down around his ankles?

    Do share, her weight has what to do with what?
    No, Bill was on the job in his workplace at least one of the many times. Larry wasn't.

  9. #149
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So let's see Vance. Is it safe to say using this same reasoning that you are also a pedophile?



    Go back and read Vance. Surely you can do that. I said getting jacked off in a public restroom, an airport restroom no less is perverted. That it is homosexual in nature is irrelevant.



    All of a sudden now you want to be honest? Your entire premise is disingenuous.
    nope...when I was banging someone under the age of 25 I was within that whole legal age of consent thing. I wasnt a 55 year old and she wasnt an intern. So no...even by Bills definition I was not a pedophile. Now...
    Are you a disgusting pervert?

  10. #150
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,462

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clin

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Wait...you think masturbating a child with a cigar and then smoking it is not perverted but believe homosexual sex IS perverted? Interesting.
    My, you really are titallated, aren't you? You just can't stop pretending you were actually there.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •