Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘

  1. #121
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,089

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    why is it a problem hehe

    US governments are known to oralize every part of the world


    the same application is used for a woman to please bill
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #122
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,721

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    BLAMING?? Who said anything about BLAMING??

    Nancy Pelosi....."the youngest of six children of Annunciata M. "Nancy" (née Lombardi) and Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., who was a Democratic party U.S. Congressman from Maryland and a Mayor of Baltimore.[3][4] Pelosi's brother, Thomas D'Alesandro III, also a Democrat, was mayor of Baltimore from 1967 to 1971, when he declined to run for a second term..."
    Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    What do you think about Kay Bailey Hutchinson? Lynn Cheney? Gov. Mary Falon? All these women have family ties to politics. So what? So do a lot of men.
    Wonderful women all Im sure. Pelosi has even made quite a name for herself. Hillary was a worthless senator and a failed Sec of State and is being touted as the best candidate for POTUS. And you dont see how completely inane that is? Demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and control within the State Dept...hey...maybe she will do better as a president!

    She is worthless. She has accomplished NOTHING on her own. She was elected because of her husband, selected for State because of her last name...by all means...you should hand her the crown. She ****ed up State...IMAGINE what she could do to the country!

  3. #123
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Wonderful women all Im sure. Pelosi has even made quite a name for herself. Hillary was a worthless senator and a failed Sec of State and is being touted as the best candidate for POTUS. And you dont see how completely inane that is? Demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and control within the State Dept...hey...maybe she will do better as a president!
    Pelosi used family connections to get elected. Didn't you read the quote/link I posted? Both women still had to prove themselves in their own right or they wouldn't have gotten re-elected.

    She is worthless. She has accomplished NOTHING on her own. She was elected because of her husband, selected for State because of her last name...by all means...you should hand her the crown. She ****ed up State...IMAGINE what she could do to the country!
    I disagree. Your hatred for her is unfounded.


    Btw, do you ever talk to ol JWeeks?

  4. #124
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    The Republican narrative for left leaning women is pretty much as it is for minorities. If you succeed? You didn't do it on your own. If you didn't, then it's your own fault. Political schizophrenia at its finest. Unless of course you're my uncle Thomas in SCOTUS, who was selected to be there after graduating from Yale in the midst of affirmative action policies. It also doesn't happen if you're St. Palin, who was selected to be VP after a mediocre run as Alaska's most socialist mayor/governor. However, Clinton? She couldn't have got there without help from a man. As if Republicans suddenly had a problem with family ties being used to further a career.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #125
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,940

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The Republican narrative for left leaning women is pretty much as it is for minorities. If you succeed? You didn't do it on your own. If you didn't, then it's your own fault. Political schizophrenia at its finest. Unless of course you're my uncle Thomas in SCOTUS, who was selected to be there after graduating from Yale in the midst of affirmative action policies. It also doesn't happen if you're St. Palin, who was selected to be VP after a mediocre run as Alaska's most socialist mayor/governor. However, Clinton? She couldn't have got there without help from a man. As if Republicans suddenly had a problem with family ties being used to further a career.
    Sorry, but Hillary did ride to power on her husband's coattails.

  6. #126
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Sorry, but Hillary did ride to power on her husband's coattails.
    You can be sorry all you want. It still doesn't change anything I've said. Hillary's power has been in the works for 30+ years. Read a little about what she actually accomplished before he was even in power. If anything, she was the key to his success. Not the other way around.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #127
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,940

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You can be sorry all you want. It still doesn't change anything I've said. Hillary's power has been in the works for 30+ years. Read a little about what she actually accomplished before he was even in power. If anything, she was the key to his success. Not the other way around.
    I didn't claim that she wasn't one of the keys to his success. I think she was. I also think she's smarter than he is. But that doesn't change the fact that she rode to political power on his coattails. She did.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I didn't claim that she wasn't one of the keys to his success. I think she was. I also think she's smarter than he is. But that doesn't change the fact that she rode to political power on his coattails. She did.
    You can't ride to power on somebody's coat tails if you're the reason they're there to begin with. It's like saying the Jackson 5 became famous because of Michael Jackson.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #129
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Sorry, but Hillary did ride to power on her husband's coattails.
    They seem more like equal partners, imo.

  10. #130
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,721

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Pelosi used family connections to get elected. Didn't you read the quote/link I posted? Both women still had to prove themselves in their own right or they wouldn't have gotten re-elected.
    I disagree. Your hatred for her is unfounded.
    Btw, do you ever talk to ol JWeeks?
    Pelosi then went on to actually build a career. Do you not get that? Hillary is 'Bills wife". Period. She was a worthless carpetbagging senator, a failure at State...and while I get you have the compulsion and kneejerk need to defend her, Ive yet to see a single reason that makes her a viable candidate beyond being Mrs Bill Clinton.

    As for despising her or feeling 'hatred'...she lied to protect her husband...you know...the guy that carried on a 12 year affair, multiple other relationships, is accused of raping a woman, groping another on the day of her husbands funeral, accused the vast right wing conspiracy of being responsible for his decision to poke and smoke his cigar in a 22 year old intern, and was on trial for and ended up copping to sexual harassment of a woman. You know...that campaign staffer that he had his state troopers bring to his room, then sat on the couch with his sweats around his ankles and a towel over his lap whacking himself off then as soon as she walked in the room he stood up, let the towel fall, and asked his campaign staffer to 'kiss it'. I know thats a pretty gross visual, but then, you know what...the Clintons are a couple of gross disgusting 'visuals' themselves. Hillary knows her puss bag of a husband and what does she do? Goes on the offensive against the women. You support her...you DESERVE someone like them.

    I left the 'old' site and never looked back. Is it still just as inane as it always was?

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •