Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 288

Thread: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinton, ‘

  1. #111
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    01-03-18 @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    Paul, shame on you ...
    Do you really disagree?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Do you really disagree?
    there was a time, but not now ... she could go it alone, but agree that it's more helpful to have him around -- but he hurt her during the primary against Obama with his race baiting (and then she resorted to it) ... she'll have to have him on a short leash ...

  3. #113
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    01-03-18 @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    there was a time, but not now ... she could go it alone, but agree that it's more helpful to have him around -- but he hurt her during the primary against Obama with his race baiting (and then she resorted to it) ... she'll have to have him on a short leash ...
    I'm not sure how you can think Bill is an asset given his past statement as you have now referenced. If she's qualified, those qualifications should stand on their own...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    I'm not sure how you can think Bill is an asset given his past statement as you have now referenced. If she's qualified, those qualifications should stand on their own...
    he made up for it at the convention ... but don't you think that there's some risk in having Bill by her side? overshadowing her possibly (he has an enormous ego) and creating the perception that she can't do it on her own?

  5. #115
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,071

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Bill is Hillary's husband.




    When it comes to politics, 67% of Americans believe women are held to a different standard than men. 31% say they are held to the same standard. Women are more likely than men to believe women are held to a different standard.

    WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS, ARE WOMEN HELD TO A DIFFERENT STANDARD THAN MEN?

    Total Men Women
    Yes 67% 59% 73%
    No 31% 38% 25%
    Your post has absolutely zero relevance to anything I just said or anything that is being discussed. Hillary is being held to her OWN STANDARD. You are the one that keeps trying to compare her to Bill. She should be judged politically based on her OWN actions (very scummy) and her own career (dismal failure at state, lousy senate career).

    Other than being a woman, democrat, and most likely candidate, I'd bet MOST Hillary supporters couldnt list a single positive accomplishment she has ever achieved. Just as no one could when they adoringly voted for Cause 1.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,475

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    I'm not judging; I'm wondering why so many political couples remain together when infidelity has been proven. I don't view marriage as a business, but feel free to do so yourself...
    A lot of political couples don't stay together and it's no big deal to their careers these days, if they do or don't. Look at Mark Sanford. So why now after 18 years, the Clintons marriage is suddenly a big deal is beyond me...other than the Zimmerman Martin trial is over and there's nothing relevant to talk about.

    Divorce And Politics


    A couple builds their wealth and raises a family together and if one doesn't hold up their end of the bargain....in come the lawyers to arbitrate the assets and responsibilities. So yeah, I'd say marriage is very much like a business with equal partnership. It also requires a lot of mutual respect and trust.

  7. #117
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,475

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your post has absolutely zero relevance to anything I just said or anything that is being discussed. Hillary is being held to her OWN STANDARD. You are the one that keeps trying to compare her to Bill. She should be judged politically based on her OWN actions (very scummy) and her own career (dismal failure at state, lousy senate career).

    Other than being a woman, democrat, and most likely candidate, I'd bet MOST Hillary supporters couldnt list a single positive accomplishment she has ever achieved. Just as no one could when they adoringly voted for Cause 1.
    Then I suggest you read your own posts....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Without her marriage to Bill (make no mistake...he was a GREAT politician and I'll be the first to say... a pretty damn good president, aside from being a scumbag) she is nothing. She doesnt get elected Senator of New York, doesnt get selected Sec of State, doesnt get elected for ANY pblic office. She is KNOWN because she is Bills wife. Period. ...<blah blah blah> Please.....

  8. #118
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    01-03-18 @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    he made up for it at the convention ... but don't you think that there's some risk in having Bill by her side? overshadowing her possibly (he has an enormous ego) and creating the perception that she can't do it on her own?
    Of course there is risk. I think that's what I've been posting as to her decision to "Stand by Her Man"...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  9. #119
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,071

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Then I suggest you read your own posts....
    Thats not BLAMING her...thats explaining why she is even being discussed in the first place. Hell...at least Nancy Pelosi ran for office under her own steam and made a political career for herself. Hillary got elected for the same reason people are considering Chelsea Clinton for potential office. For no reason other than who she is married to. To prove the point, NO responses as to why she is even being discussed for the WH.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,475

    Re: Secret Sex Tape: Monica Lewinsky Caught On Explicit Recording Telling Bill Clinto

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Thats not BLAMING her...thats explaining why she is even being discussed in the first place. Hell...at least Nancy Pelosi ran for office under her own steam and made a political career for herself. Hillary got elected for the same reason people are considering Chelsea Clinton for potential office. For no reason other than who she is married to. To prove the point, NO responses as to why she is even being discussed for the WH.
    BLAMING?? Who said anything about BLAMING??

    Nancy Pelosi....."the youngest of six children of Annunciata M. "Nancy" (née Lombardi) and Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., who was a Democratic party U.S. Congressman from Maryland and a Mayor of Baltimore.[3][4] Pelosi's brother, Thomas D'Alesandro III, also a Democrat, was mayor of Baltimore from 1967 to 1971, when he declined to run for a second term..."
    Nancy Pelosi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    What do you think about Kay Bailey Hutchinson? Lynn Cheney? Gov. Mary Falon? All these women have family ties to politics. So what? So do a lot of men.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •