Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 386

Thread: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Since you will simply discount the people who were actually involved and took part in doing so as propaganda lies by the government? You cannot disprove a non-falsifiable conspiracy theory.
    I'll take that as a 'no'.

    So then I am forced to assume that do not have link(s) to unbiased, factual (not hearsay) proof that un-Constitutionally obtained data/information directly stopped 'multiple attacks'.

    Then, with respect, your previous words will be taken accordingly...a personal opinion presented without unbiased facts/data to back it up.

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    No, the answer is I already have. Just because you seem to really struggle with comprehending the written word, it doesn't give you license to dishonestly misinterpret what is said. Once more, I cannot help but wonder if you're simply trolling.
    I see zero proof that he was lying from you.

    If there is SO MUCH...then posting a link to it should be simple.

    Yet, you fail to do so.


    You accuse someone of lying...and when I ask for proof, you produce nothing to prove your accusation.

    Noted.



    And remember, the only way to prove he was lying, by definition, you have to prove he intended to deceive when he typed the words in question.



    Have a nice day.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,972

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I see zero proof that he was lying from you.
    And you're one of the last people I'd expect to be honestly looking for it. *shrug*

    You accuse someone of lying...and when I ask for proof
    I direct you where to go. Just because you're too lazy to go look, or don't want to find it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    And you're one of the last people I'd expect to be honestly looking for it. *shrug*

    I direct you where to go. Just because you're too lazy to go look, or don't want to find it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    You posted no link or post number.

    I cannot read your mind.


    You accuse someone of lying...and when I ask for proof, you produce nothing to prove your accusation.

    Noted.



    Have a nice day.

  5. #255
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,972

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    [B]You accuse someone of lying...and when I ask for proof, you produce nothing to prove your accusation.
    You ask for proof, and when told where to find it, you simply choose to ignore it.

    Noted.



    Have a nice day.

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    You ask for proof, and when told where to find it, you simply choose to ignore it.

    Noted.



    Have a nice day.
    You posted no link or post number.

    And I have not the foggiest idea what posts you are referring to.

    And you call that telling me where to find it?

    Okaaaaaay.


    So, the fact remains:


    you accuse someone of lying...and when I ask for proof, you produce nothing to prove your accusation.

    Noted.



    I imagine the mods are going to tell us to cool it soon...so I will let this go, for now, unless you show a link, post no./thread name to this supposed 'proof' you have.

    Which, unless he admitted he lied...proves nothing.




    Have a nice day.

  7. #257
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,972

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    You posted no link or post number.
    But you know what thread and who the poster is. You only have 23 posts of mine to search through (well, 24 now), and if you're too lazy to do that, that's your problem now mine.

    Have a nice day.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    10-10-15 @ 01:31 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,069
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post


    No, they weren't. They were in a colony belonging to England. They wished to better their lives and the lives of those who lived there, so they stood up for what they believed and fought for what they believe. They didn't proclaim to believe it and then run from it.
    That makes absolutely no sense. We're talking about reality, not hypotheticals.

    It's really simple. The founding fathers did not run to Mexico. They stood right where they were and fought the fight they knew needed to be fought. They didn't start a war with England and then run from England. Snowden, on the other hand, ran away from the country he claimed he was doing it for. That's not courageous.
    Strange how you ran from addressing this...

    As for the founders courage, I think you would find some Officers of the Crown that would disagree with you. Was dressing up like Indians and sneaking aboard a ship in the dead of night hiding? or standing up?

    Snipers were considered unethical in open combat, yet without them, we'd have never lasted the first year.

    Same goes for guerrilla warfare.

    Prior to open revolution, the founders scurried about from one secret meeting to the next, secret communiques, false fronts, espionage and treason, hiding behind pen names like "Constance Dogood" while writing seditious pamphlets...

    I think you'd better take a closer, more honest look at our history. And I support what they did... because it's not cowardice if you know up front that YOU CAN'T WIN PLAYING THEIR GAME... it's very smart. And that's the same reason I support Snowden.

  9. #259
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,972

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Razor View Post
    Strange how you ran from addressing this...
    Because it was irrelevant. Either you're talking about their actions before declaring their independence (which was the action equal to Snowden's) or you're talking about the method they chose to stand up to the British. Either way, it's irrelevant to our discussion, because what they DIDN'T do was declare independence and run away.

    I'm sorry for not exposing the irrelevant portion of your post for the waste of time it was earlier.

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: Edward Snowden Asylum To Be Offered By Venezuela,President Nicolás Maduro Says[W:271]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    But you know what thread and who the poster is. You only have 23 posts of mine to search through (well, 24 now), and if you're too lazy to do that, that's your problem now mine.

    Have a nice day.
    24 posts...whatever.

    You made the accusation...it's up to you to prove it.

    Oh...jeez...

    Simple questions...Did he admit he lied, yes or no?

    And if he did, what post number?

    Because I don't believe virtually anything you say/type without proof...no offense.
    Last edited by DA60; 07-09-13 at 02:01 AM.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •