Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 207

Thread: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

  1. #81
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Then you can explain why so many veterans despise McFake? His voting record is pathetic.

    lots of people suck on the public tit. others thought McCain was a RINO. so the lefties didn't like him and the hard core conservatives didn't like him. Lots of veterans cannot stand Kerry and even more detest Obama/Biden. If only veterans could vote do you think Obama or Clinton would have won an election?



  2. #82
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You obviously didn't read what I wrote. Kerry signed up thinking he would be on a big ship safely at sea. He was outraged when Zumwalt assigned guys like him to the DANGEROUS swift boat duty

    HE NEVER INTENDED TO DO THAT
    He did it though. Just like so many others. Meanwhile Bush couldn't even finish his stint at home. Who served in harm's way?

  3. #83
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Tell me Turdle, what exactly do you think Dubya was thinking when he joined the Air Guard?

    Oh wait, it's different because he's your hero.
    I don't have heroes in political office. at best I see government and politicians as necessary evils. He probably didn't want to be in a rice paddy -same as Kerry when he joined the navy. the navy only lost about 1100 people in the nam, most of whom were aviators and special ops guys like the SEALS or UDT. Kerry never thought he'd be on a swift boat when he signed up



  4. #84
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    lots of people suck on the public tit. others thought McCain was a RINO. so the lefties didn't like him and the hard core conservatives didn't like him. Lots of veterans cannot stand Kerry and even more detest Obama/Biden. If only veterans could vote do you think Obama or Clinton would have won an election?
    Nice dodge.

    You can't admit that McFake turned his back on fellow vets, yet it's so easy for you to discredit Kerry.

  5. #85
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    He did it though. Just like so many others. Meanwhile Bush couldn't even finish his stint at home. Who served in harm's way?
    and he did everything he could to get out as fast as he could

    you have no evidence that bush would have shirked going if he had been ordered. the fact is, you use this because you don't like Bush but when McCain ran against two guys who didn't serve-one of whom was a draft dodger (Biden) you claim it didn't matter so I find the hypocrisy hilarious



  6. #86
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't have heroes in political office. at best I see government and politicians as necessary evils. He probably didn't want to be in a rice paddy -same as Kerry when he joined the navy. the navy only lost about 1100 people in the nam, most of whom were aviators and special ops guys like the SEALS or UDT. Kerry never thought he'd be on a swift boat when he signed up
    I'm quite sure you would have volunteered for front line duty.

  7. #87
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,403

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Bush didnt dodge the draft. flying airplanes was more dangerous than what Kerry intended to do. It was only after he signed up did he find out that he would be in danger's way
    ...but not as dangerous as what Kerry did, so if this was intended to be a rebuttal point, it's a strange one.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #88
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Nice dodge.

    You can't admit that McFake turned his back on fellow vets, yet it's so easy for you to discredit Kerry.
    Are you pretending to speak for vets now? vets have all sorts of politics, Some are going to be big government tit suckers-others are going to hate the nanny state



  9. #89
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    ...but not as dangerous as what Kerry did, so if this was intended to be a rebuttal point, it's a strange one.
    you confuse intent with actions. kerry wanted a safe job--his superior made him do something he didn't want to do so he used the three band aid rule to get out



  10. #90
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    and he did everything he could to get out as fast as he could
    And you would have begged to stay wouldn't you?

    you have no evidence that bush would have shirked going if he had been ordered.
    And so easily you buy the right wing propaganda on Kerry?

    Keep em comin Shecky.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •