Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 207

Thread: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

  1. #41
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    For the record, Obama didn't avoid the draft. He was too young to go to Vietnam. Would he have, who knows? But he didn't.
    'where did I say Obama dodged the draft. that was his VP-Biden who had as many deferments as Cheney did or more



  2. #42
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,158

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I bet he'd do well in the Republican Primary.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  3. #43
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,290

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me.. Doesn't he represent all the values important to Republicans. Draft dodger, pants crapper, moral reprobate, more guns, more drugs, etc.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The Nuge was definitely old enough to go. I was pointing out that Obama, though he was not in the military, did not avoid the draft.
    I see that now.
    I also dont think anyone in Obama's senior staff has any military experience either.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me.. Doesn't he represent all the values important to Republicans. Draft dodger, pants crapper, moral reprobate, more guns, more drugs, etc.
    What drugs? May be strange, but has been willing to drug test many many times.
    Didnt go to Viet Nam? So what, my cousin went. Came home in a box, well most of him. Killed 27 Aug 68 from a mortar attack in Quang Tri Provence at the ripe old age of 18.

  6. #46
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,574

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me.. Doesn't he represent all the values important to Republicans. Draft dodger, pants crapper, moral reprobate, more guns, more drugs, etc.
    yeah, your democrat idols are well known to never dodge the draft, crap their pants (actually most do over guns) and Kennedy, clinton, etc are known as moral leaders.



  7. #47
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,290

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    yeah, your democrat idols are well known to never dodge the draft, crap their pants (actually most do over guns) and Kennedy, clinton, etc are known as moral leaders.
    Dude, I'm a Green. My idols are people like Howard Zinn, Ralph Nader, Nelson Mandela, Hugo Chavez, etc. Real people, not media images. I even admire Fidel Castro. Eisenhower was a class act and the last decent President. I am totally against the surveillance state and minute financial control. If that Ted Nugent ain't a real turd, he presents a wonderful, convincing imitation of one.

  8. #48
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    'where did I say Obama dodged the draft. that was his VP-Biden who had as many deferments as Cheney did or more
    You didn't. But I thought with the talk of him not serving (which is true), it should be clear that he didn't do as the Nuge did.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #49
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me.. Doesn't he represent all the values important to Republicans. Draft dodger, pants crapper, moral reprobate, more guns, more drugs, etc.
    Actually as I understand it, Nugent is anti-drug. He claims to have been horrified to learn that the Amboy Dukes song "Journey to the Center of the Mind" was about drugs. Not sure I buy that, but he isn't pro-drugs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Dude, I'm a Green. My idols are people like Howard Zinn, Ralph Nader, Nelson Mandela, Hugo Chavez, etc. Real people, not media images. I even admire Fidel Castro. Eisenhower was a class act and the last decent President. I am totally against the surveillance state and minute financial control. If that Ted Nugent ain't a real turd, he presents a wonderful, convincing imitation of one.
    Eisenhower? Wow, a highway system. Gee, Hitler pushed that through too.
    Castro? Please man. Nader? Killed the Corvair, for no good reason. Mandela, you dont know much about him do you. And Chavez?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •