Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 324

Thread: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    When is the last time a full grown man was killed by a dog?
    The most recent in America where a full grown man was killed by a dog was on May 9th of this year.

    So far this year. 19 people in America have been murdered by dogs.

    In 2012, 34 people were murdered by dogs in America.

    It is believed that all of these dogs were registered. So liberals are clueless since there is dog registration and licensing, why do dogs still continue to kill ?

  2. #192
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The most recent in America where a full grown man was killed by a dog was on May 9th of this year.

    So far this year. 19 people in America have been murdered by dogs.

    In 2012, 34 people were murdered by dogs in America.

    It is believed that all of these dogs were registered. So liberals are clueless since there is dog registration and licensing, why do dogs still continue to kill ?
    What are the numbers when you filter out elderly women and children?

    My point is that the police didn't really have a reasonable fear for their life. Deadly force wasn't necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #193
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    If the dog was being aggressive he would have immediately jumped on the officers and had a mouthful of them before they knew what was going on.

    lol, yes, because there are no other signs of aggressive behavior from a dog

    Just go away

  4. #194
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    What are the numbers when you filter out elderly women and children?

    My point is that the police didn't really have a reasonable fear for their life. Deadly force wasn't necessary.
    1) deadly force isn't limited to fear for life. It also applies to bodily harm

    2) that metric is applied to people, not dogs

  5. #195
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    What are the numbers when you filter out elderly women and children?

    My point is that the police didn't really have a reasonable fear for their life. Deadly force wasn't necessary.
    It doesn't have to be about life.

    A dog's life is clearly less important than a human's well being.

    Im not risking getting ****ing rabies from some fool's dog, im not risking getting 72 stitches to keep some ****ing idiot's dog alive. I'd rather take the dog out, consequences of rollin' around with an aggressive dog.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #196
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It doesn't have to be about life.

    A dog's life is clearly less important than a human's well being.

    Im not risking getting ****ing rabies from some fool's dog, im not risking getting 72 stitches to keep some ****ing idiot's dog alive. I'd rather take the dog out, consequences of rollin' around with an aggressive dog.
    "Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."
    --Mark Twain
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #197
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    \


    The dog owner was making a scene.

    \
    "Making a scene"? Video tapping and walking down the street? If that is a making a "scene" then **** thousands of people "make a scene" by doing this.
    Any dog would do this bark at strangers. Hell my dog does that too. Hell my dog does it at dinner when she wants food she starts to bark. Any dog would jump out of a car and come to its owner. It barked then stopped approaching the officers. Clearly they did not need to shoot this dog and this was clear brutality.


  8. #198
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    "Making a scene"? Video tapping and walking down the street? If that is a making a "scene" then **** thousands of people "make a scene" by doing this.
    No, by blasting music at an active crime scene possibly involving an armed perp, while generally making a nuisance of himself ...



    Any dog would do this bark at strangers.
    1) he did more than bark

    2) this is why we have leash laws


    Clearly they did not need to shoot this dog and this was clear brutality.
    Clearly you can't even manage to objectively watch a 5 minute video

  9. #199
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No, by blasting music at an active crime scene possibly involving an armed perp, while generally making a nuisance of himself ...
    I understand its illegal to play music at a certain level. But did he not comply?



    1) he did more than bark
    Jumped out of a car and approached the officers? Wow... Shoot him!
    2) this is why we have leash laws
    Excuse me, but he was on a leash.




    Clearly you can't even manage to objectively watch a 5 minute video
    Ohh i have a different opinion than you therefor i am not objective...


  10. #200
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Police Shoot Dog, gunshots caught on graphic video (NSFW)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I understand its illegal to play music at a certain level. But did he not comply?
    1) we are talking about an active crime scene and where he was playing it at a level that was interfering with police work. And no, according to a witness he did not comply

    2) His sighted behavior went beyond that, involving everything from crossing police lines, to what sounds like being a pest. And please keep in mind that this was all going on during a ongoing violent confrontation

    Jumped out of a car and approached the officers? Wow... Shoot him!
    Why are you being so dishonest? People can simply review the video and see you're completely full of ****.

    Excuse me, but he was on a leash.
    He clearly was not under control in the video, which is the intent of leash laws. I'm not sure why you or anyone else would honestly try to interpret the intent of such laws as having a piece of nylon hanging from the dogs neck (though that doesn't even seem to be the case here)

    PS what is your intent here? Is it simply to waste time or expose yourself as a buffoonish ideologue?


    Ohh i have a different opinion than you therefor i am not objective...
    No, it's because your opinion is completely divorced from reality and holds no relation to the events in the actual video

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •