Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 313

Thread: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The evidence hasn't been completely released because your boy Issa has been hiding the truth.

    Your boys totally screwed the pooch claiming that right wing groups were singled out. Your latest ploy about equal treatment is destined to fail just as hard
    Exactly. He's deep sixing documents. And since he interfered with the initial internal investigation by the IRS, heaven knows how deep his involvement was.

    Internal Revenue Service | ThinkProgress

    Rep Cummings letter to Issa: “You chose to make very serious and unsubstantiated allegations before the Committee had conducted even a single interview of any IRS employees, you chose to unilaterally release select excerpts from these interviews to try to support your claims,” Cummings says in his letter. “Based on the totality of your actions to date, it seems very difficult for you to argue now that releasing the full transcripts to the public will somehow compromise the integrity of the Committee’s investigation.”

  2. #102
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,708

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The evidence hasn't been completely released because your boy Issa has been hiding the truth.

    Your boys totally screwed the pooch claiming that right wing groups were singled out. Your latest ploy about equal treatment is destined to fail just as hard
    There are Democrats on the committee too. Issa doesn't get to run it as a dictator. If there is more evidence then let's see it.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    There are Democrats on the committee too. Issa doesn't get to run it as a dictator. If there is more evidence then let's see it.
    Another dishonest argument. The GOP has the majority and they are all Issa's shills.

    Why has Issa not released all the documents? What's he hiding?

  4. #104
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,708

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Pssst: they were on BOLO lists (BE ON THE LOOK OUT), the purpose of which was to treat them differently.

    Keep dancing. Anything to keep the dying Issa witchhunt alive in your own mind.
    Why do you insist on playing the fool?

    If the cops target both red cars and white cars but they only target white cars at intersections while they target red cars all over and when they contact a white car they are allowed to either stop it or investigate but they have to investigate all red cars is that really something you're going to call proper and equal?

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Why do you insist on playing the fool?

    If the cops target both red cars and white cars but they only target white cars at intersections while they target red cars all over and when they contact a white car they are allowed to either stop it or investigate but they have to investigate all red cars is that really something you're going to call proper and equal?
    Keep dancing. We know what a BOLO list is -- BE ON THE LOOK OUT. It's targeting.

    You have no evidence that tea party groups on BOLO lists were treated any worse than progressive groups on BOLO list.

    Deal with it.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,708

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Keep dancing. We know what a BOLO list is -- BE ON THE LOOK OUT. It's targeting.

    You have no evidence that tea party groups on BOLO lists were treated any worse than progressive groups on BOLO list.

    Deal with it.
    We do have that evidence and Sander Levin released it. Hell, that evidence is the exact thing that has prompted this particular discussion.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We do have that evidence and Sander Levin released it. Hell, that evidence is the exact thing that has prompted this particular discussion.
    What is Issa hiding, and why did we have to get this far in the investigation to find out that the BOLO lists including progressives?

    Why doesn't Issa release the transcripts as well as his communications with the initial IRS internal investigation, which neglected to say that progressives were targeted (as they were by the way under Bush).

    It looks like we need to be doing some investigation of Issa and the GOP leadership to get to the bottom of what happened.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So because I think Issa's a pile of self-serving ****...I'm defending Obama...

    The problem is your lack of logic. If A then X because you said so?
    You believe Issa is a pile of self serving **** because you believe what your puppet masters are telling you

    Your problem is your lack of character and principle. You're also projecting. You believe Issa is a "self serving POS" so therefore any investigation into a corrupt IRS acting like the Gestapo isn't valid. You have to attack Issa because your only concern is minimizing the credibility of this investigation. You are part of the problem. Not the solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Issa actually got involved in the internal IRS investigation and it now appears he interfered with it, by forcing the investigator to not disclose that progressive groups were targeted.

    He needs to be investigated for his coverup. Word on the street is, Reid may be planning just that.

    What were Issa's contacts with the IRS investigation? Did you cover up the targeting of progressive groups? Did the GOP operatives in the Cincinnati group work with him?

    This is going to fuuuuuuun!
    You're not even debating reality. It's already been established that this smokescreen talking point pushed by the state controlled MSM is a smokescreen. Progressive groups did not have the same level of scrutiny. Progressive groups didn't have their petitions forwarded to a separate group for special scrutiny.

    You're nothing more than a corrupt shill for a corrupt fascist administration. You want to make this about Issa to destract and try discredit the investigation. It won't work.

  9. #109
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,708

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    What is Issa hiding, and why did we have to get this far in the investigation to find out that the BOLO lists including progressives?

    Why doesn't Issa release the transcripts as well as his communications with the initial IRS internal investigation, which neglected to say that progressives were targeted (as they were by the way under Bush).

    It looks like we need to be doing some investigation of Issa and the GOP leadership to get to the bottom of what happened.
    You're making a lot of claims and not supporting any of them. I'd suggest that is someone here is hunting witches then that someone isn't me or Darrel Issa.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS conspiracies fall apart as BOLO list targeting ‘progressive’ groups revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Why do you insist on playing the fool?

    If the cops target both red cars and white cars but they only target white cars at intersections while they target red cars all over and when they contact a white car they are allowed to either stop it or investigate but they have to investigate all red cars is that really something you're going to call proper and equal?
    These clowns are trying to play a stupid game

    Even if their flimsy strawman was true, that somehow 500 progressive and atheists groups were targeted by the IRS for harassment and intimidation, how does that minimize what the IRS has done? Oh that's right. It doesn't. Their goal is not the truth. Their goal is to polarize, discredit and dismiss any potential threat to their GodKing messiah.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •