Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107

Thread: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

  1. #21
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm not going to say it again - your first paragraph shows you either don't understand what I said or you're intentionally trying to misrepresent my comments. I've made myself perfectly clear - agree or disagree - each to their own view of the world.
    Im pretty sure i understand you from this: "So in other words, Obama was being deceitful but now that it's beneficial to wag the dog, get the media's attention off his multiple scandals, the White House has leaked this information to a compliant press"
    -You somehow think by making another scandal is going to somehow help Obama then you laid out a bunch of questions that make no sense and wouldnt help Obama out at all...


  2. #22
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm not going to say it again - your first paragraph shows you either don't understand what I said or you're intentionally trying to misrepresent my comments. I've made myself perfectly clear - agree or disagree - each to their own view of the world.
    Unfortunately, I am no longer believing much at all of what comes out from the government these days. Good evening jcj...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  3. #23
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    White House is "no comment".. And not really because it has now been officially confirmed.
    That's not what you claimed a minute ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    And no the White House did not confirm it they simply claimed US were sent there to train the Jordanian military in case the civil war spills over into Jordan.
    You clearly accused the White House of lying about it.

    You have no evidence of such.

    Your proposal that the US would be responsible for ancient Soviet weapons delivery is absurd. Qatar and Saudi might be doing that, blame them.

  4. #24
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,185

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Unfortunately, I am no longer believing much at all of what comes out from the government these days. Good evening jcj...
    Good evening V1.1 - hope all is well

    This administration really is a mess and so soon into the second term - the next three plus years will be torturous. Add to that what the Fed has done in the past half year and people are going to think America has lost it.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #25
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good evening V1.1 - hope all is well

    This administration really is a mess and so soon into the second term - the next three plus years will be torturous. Add to that what the Fed has done in the past half year and people are going to think America has lost it.
    Given the current division the country is experiencing, I think it's already lost...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  6. #26
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's not what you claimed a minute ago.
    You claimed they confirmed that they sent US forces over there months ago to train rebels and the White House confirmed this, and i said no they confirmed that troops were over there to train Jordanian military incase the war spilled over into Jordan, they confirmed training Jordanian military not Syrian Rebels.


    You clearly accused the White House of lying about it.

    You have no evidence of such.
    Uhhh yes...
    Whit House said they were only training the Jordanian military but infact they were training Syrian rebels..


  7. #27
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,185

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Given the current division the country is experiencing, I think it's already lost...
    I'd give you a like on that one, but I hope you're wrong.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  8. #28
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Uhhh yes...
    Whit House said they were only training the Jordanian military but infact they were training Syrian rebels..
    Citation? Or are you just making this up, like you did about the US supplying ZSU-23s.

  9. #29
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'd give you a like on that one, but I hope you're wrong.
    So do I, but I don't hold much more hope...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #30
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,339

    Re: Update: U.S. training Syrian rebels; White House 'stepped up assistance'

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good evening V1.1 - hope all is well

    This administration really is a mess and so soon into the second term - the next three plus years will be torturous. Add to that what the Fed has done in the past half year and people are going to think America has lost it.
    Good evening, CJ.

    Washington, DC may be in the process of losing it, but the American people for the most part seem to be hanging in there, going on with their lives, wondering what's next! Sort of like...."stay tuned for further developments"....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •