Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 481 to 487 of 487

Thread: Paula Deen Fired[W:223]

  1. #481
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post

    I wasn't complaining about people's intolerance of Deen's racism, only about those who single it out!
    This is funny, this is the "let those who are without sin cast the first stone" argument.....being made (ironically) by a person who continuously makes arguments about the inferiority of the black race!



    This will continue to be my policy until all state sanctioned and socially accepted racism ceases to exist_
    This is just a rationalization for your own continuing racism, ie, no one can criticize anyone until they are pure, without defect.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #482
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    This is funny, this is the "let those who are without sin cast the first stone" argument.....being made (ironically) by a person who continuously makes arguments about the inferiority of the black race!



    This is just a rationalization for your own continuing racism, ie, no one can criticize anyone until they are pure, without defect.
    Alas, your liberalism has reared its ugly head___bye-bye!
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  3. #483
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Alas, your liberalism has reared its ugly head___bye-bye!
    LOL, yes my liberalism has caused me to show how you are being a false prophet.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #484
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    True. IMO, I think the fact that she is currently running a restaurant where sexually and racially inappropriate behavior is not only condoned, but encouraged by the owners, may have something to do with her contract not being renewed.
    It certainly a sketchy situation.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  5. #485
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL, yes my liberalism has caused me to show how you are being a false prophet.
    You know so little about the world and the people that populate it_

    Your judgments are textbook PC and original thought is alien to you_

    The limits of your knowledge has long been the border of Liberaldom_

    Sorry Gimme, but this is all you have managed thus far to show me_
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  6. #486
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Paula Deen Fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    You know so little about the world and the people that populate it_

    Your judgments are textbook PC and original thought is alien to you_

    The limits of your knowledge has long been the border of Liberaldom_

    Sorry Gimme, but this is all you have managed thus far to show me_
    Every post from you has been to divert away from Deen. Your argument was that you would not criticize Deen until all other forms of racism disappears......and instead of defending this last man standing argument.....you decide to attack my "lack of understanding of the world brought on by liberaldom" (?!?). These are not examples of "original thought", these are just poor excuses for prejudice, the oldest form of learned hatred.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #487
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Paula Deen Fired[W:223]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Golly, how would the world react if a Kardashian said the same thing? I bet differently.
    Exactly the same.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •