Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 184

Thread: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

  1. #151
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,948

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I can understand that...how about people who are not officially disabled just obese? Obesity is crippling..These young fat people are a ticking time bomb for the future..
    Obesity is a very real problem.
    It seems in the animal kingdom most animals ( excluding pets ) are within normal weight ranges for their species.
    There are many reasons people gain weight including over eating but it looks like certain chemicals also trigger obesity including a link to certain antibiotics that were taken during childhood.

    Steroids are given to people with painful joints, backs, knees etc and these too can cause weight gain.

    Medical science is working on this problem but I personally think part of the hold up is there is so much money to made in the diet industry that some really do not want to find the real cause and a real solution to obesity.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Obesity is a very real problem.
    It seems in the animal kingdom most animals ( excluding pets ) are within normal weight ranges for their species.
    There are many reasons people gain weight including over eating but it looks like certain chemicals also trigger obesity including a link to certain antibiotics that were taken during childhood.

    Steroids are given to people with painful joints, backs, knees etc and these too can cause weight gain.

    Medical science is working on this problem but I personally think part of the hold up is there is so much money to made in the diet industry that some really do not want to find the real cause and a real solution to obesity.
    This is true..no wild animals are ever fat..and I have never seen an overweight bird...

    Usually fat people are from a low income family...i.e. food stamps..

    Who buy crap instead of fresh food for their families..and are too lazy to make the effort..

  3. #153
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,948

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    This is true..no wild animals are ever fat..and I have never seen an overweight bird...

    Usually fat people are from a low income family...i.e. food stamps..

    Who buy crap instead of fresh food for their families..and are too lazy to make the effort..
    Yeah you don't see too many rich fat people because like Oprah they have personal trainers , personal chefs, etc. or they get weight loss surgery like Gov. Christy.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Yeah you don't see too many rich fat people because like Oprah they have personal trainers , personal chefs, etc. or they get weight loss surgery like Gov. Christy.
    Ok..do you think people on a limited income..buy fresh fruit, veg..?? Take their kids to the park?? Cook decent meals??

    Or do you think those big fat momma's go to the nearest Walmart and buy a crock of ****e..??

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    What isn't a lie is that you mischaracterized it.
    I didn't mischaracterize you from the beginning

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    And your qualifications to determine who is and who is not eligible are????????

    What percentage of people who are receiving disability do you see fishing and enjoying themselves while working? Hint: "A lot" is not a valid answer.


    I know more than 10 presently and I live in a small town

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Great, I am debating a person who doesn't understand the purpose of a question mark.

    Rocketman, (as opposed to rocket scientist) is English your native language?
    it is defintely not yours

  8. #158
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,561

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I know more than 10 presently and I live in a small town
    If you think they are scamming, have you reported them?

    Interesting that nobody has answered my question about how much is given to 'scammers' in comparison to how much is spent on corporate welfare or invading other countries...

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    If you think they are scamming, have you reported them?

    Interesting that nobody has answered my question about how much is given to 'scammers' in comparison to how much is spent on corporate welfare or invading other countries...
    I have reported 4 of them, nothing was done, it would reduce the democratic base

    No one has answered because tax breaks within the law are not welfare and it is asinine to say they are

  10. #160
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,561

    Re: The Disability Scam: A Great Government Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I have reported 4 of them, nothing was done, it would reduce the democratic base
    Or maybe they were not scamming.


    No one has answered because tax breaks within the law are not welfare and it is asinine to say they are
    I am not talking about tax breaks.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •