Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 247

Thread: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

  1. #61
    Guru
    Aderleth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-08-16 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,294

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Simple use.....LOL, that is what I like about hair samples, we never have to hire dopers
    Are you under the impression that everyone who smokes pot immediately starts operating a forklift?

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Yeah right, we all need less productive people with workforce with the highest percentage since the depression without work.
    Well if all you have is stereotypes I don't blame you from running away from my argument. Care to show with evidence how all pot smokers are unproductive.

    It's pretty hypocritical of you complaining about those that want gun control when your argument for making pot illegal is just as bad and just as ignorant.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Simple use.....LOL, that is what I like about hair samples, we never have to hire dopers
    I see you like government control afterall.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well if all you have is stereotypes I don't blame you from running away from my argument. Care to show with evidence how all pot smokers are unproductive.

    It's pretty hypocritical of you complaining about those that want gun control when your argument for making pot illegal is just as bad and just as ignorant.
    I don't know ANYONE whose life was ruined by a gun, I know dozens of people that would have been better off without illegal drug use.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I see you like government control afterall.
    I see you do as well, support drivers license requirements, speed limits? Laws against murder? We can travel that stupid road of yours all you want? LMAO!

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aderleth View Post
    Are you under the impression that everyone who smokes pot immediately starts operating a forklift?
    No, but many operate a car while high, we might as well legalzie texting while driving

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I don't know ANYONE whose life was ruined by a gun, I know dozens of people that would have been better off without illegal drug use.
    Again, you like government control, we get it. Just don't complain about those that want gun control.

    BTW, I do know people's lives that have been ruined with gun violence. The difference is I don't want guns banned. You want drugs banned and want government control. You are definitely hypocritical on this.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No, but many operate a car while high, we might as well legalzie texting while driving
    And many drive drunk, should we make alcohol illegal to or should we do the responsible thing and just hold people accountable for their actions instead of banning ****.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Again, you like government control, we get it. Just don't complain about those that want gun control.

    BTW, I do know people's lives that have been ruined with gun violence. The difference is I don't want guns banned. You want drugs banned and want government control. You are definitely hypocritical on this.
    its not that I want it, they already are. SO you are saying you are against all government controls?

  10. #70
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Has he never listened to, you know... music? Ever?
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •