Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 247

Thread: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Are you drunk? Or just giving up on your argument because you know you're wrong?
    Probably a little bit of both.

  2. #202
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    I make money, I employ people, I pay taxes (albeit against my will), and I smoke marijuana daily. It evidently hasn't affected my motivation.

    Well, unless it's legal where you are I would say that risking it all for an illegal high is pretty dumb.

  3. #203
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Only someone who is anal retentive would make an issue out of this. Why don't you get back onto the topic. Oh I know why, because you're argument sucks.

    You'd probably feel better and be happier if you pulled that stick out of there you know.
    **** off. You want to blunder into this conversation and pretend like you know what you're talking about, then at least have a basic understanding of the vocabulary.

  4. #204
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Are you drunk? Or just giving up on your argument because you know you're wrong?
    You lost your argument when you claimed a dictionary definition of libertarianism that you never provided. I won the argument by default. It has been my distinct pleasure besting you in a fair debate. Feel free to try again.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    **** off. You want to blunder into this conversation and pretend like you know what you're talking about, then at least have a basic understanding of the vocabulary.
    Obviously it's you who is incapable of having a civil conversation. You can't even defend your position. You just go off the wall and start attacking others who actually ARE trying to contribute something.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    You lost your argument when you claimed a dictionary definition of libertarianism that you never provided. I won the argument by default. It has been my distinct pleasure besting you in a fair debate. Feel free to try again.
    No way. He made a MUCH more coherent and sensible argument than you have. All of your arguments and points are stupid and nonsensical.

  7. #207
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    You lost your argument when you claimed a dictionary definition of libertarianism that you never provided.
    I simply said that dictionary definitions back up my argument, I didn't realize you needed everything handed to you on a plate. You'll also notice my specific use of the term "traditional libertarianism". There was a reason for that. Again, all you need to do is read the history of the political philosophy you claim to subscribe to but clearly don't actually agree with.

    Libertarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    What you advocate is modern American liberalism that has been hijacking the term "libertarian" for a few decades, despite having nothing to do with its core traditional values.

    And you claim that something that makes people happy has no positive effects, yet you don't see that statement as a contradiction? I don't get it.
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    the irony here is that Rand probably smoked a lot of grass as a young man and if you read the stuff he writes and says, there's some truth to his claim on losing IQ points ...

  9. #209
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    the irony here is that Rand probably smoked a lot of grass as a young man and if you read the stuff he writes and says, there's some truth to his claim on losing IQ points ...
    You got me curious. I googled and found this GQ Exclusive: Rand Paul's Kooky College Days (Hint: There's a Secret Society Involved): The Q: GQ. I'm still laughing

    "He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha"
    Last edited by HumanBeing; 06-21-13 at 02:09 PM.
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    You got me curious. I googled and found this GQ Exclusive: Rand Paul's Kooky College Days (Hint: There's a Secret Society Involved): The Q: GQ. I'm still laughing

    "He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha"
    these folks are pieces of work ... Paul believes thyat a restaurant owner should have the right to deny service to a black man simply because he's black ... that takes a lot of pot ...

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •