Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 247

Thread: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

  1. #191
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Are you going to start with this again? Stick to the topic will you? Marijuana is a plant. There is no evidence that it causes any more harm than alcohol or cigarettes.
    Yeah, I know. Alcohol and cigarettes contain chemicals too. Your entire body is composed of chemicals! EVERYTHING is made up of chemicals!!

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    W

    Yeah, I know. Alcohol and cigarettes contain chemicals too. Your entire body is composed of chemicals!!
    There thread is about the marijuana plant though. Alcohol and cigarettes contain carcinogens.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Why? What's wrong about it? It's a simple fact, backed up by dictionary definitions. Go look at what traditional libertarianism actually is.
    Bull****.

    The point of life is happiness.
    Also bull****.

  4. #194
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    There thread is about the marijuana plant though. Alcohol and cigarettes contain carcinogens.
    Well carcinogens are a different story, aren't they. Some chemicals are carcinogenic and some aren't. So if you meant carcinogen why didn't you just say so?

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Well carcinogens are a different story, aren't they. Some chemicals are carcinogenic and some aren't. So if you meant carcinogen why didn't you just say so?
    Most people understand that when referring to the "chemicals" in cigarettes and alcohol, we are referring to "bad" chemicals.

  6. #196
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Most people understand that when referring to the "chemicals" in cigarettes and alcohol, we are referring to "bad" chemicals.
    That is idiotic.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    That is idiotic.
    Please, I don't think you're an idiot. I would never infer such a thing about someone I don't know.

  8. #198
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Please, I don't think you're an idiot. I would never infer such a thing about someone I don't know.
    Let me make it tediously clear. It is idiocy to misuse the word "chemical" as you have been doing.

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Let me make it tediously clear. It is idiocy to misuse the word "chemical" as you have been doing.
    Only someone who is anal retentive would make an issue out of this. Why don't you get back onto the topic. Oh I know why, because you're argument sucks.

    You'd probably feel better and be happier if you pulled that stick out of there you know.

  10. #200
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Bull****.


    Also bull****.
    Are you drunk? Or just giving up on your argument because you know you're wrong?
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •