Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 247

Thread: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Your point is idiotic. If you read my first post you would see that I already said smoking pot is equally bad as drinking alcohol.
    LOL, so because I hold a point that it isn't bad, you say my point is idiotic. :roll

    So called liberatrians make me laugh.

  2. #132
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    I freely admit that drugs can be good or bad, depending on the drugs, the person using them, and how they are used. What's your point? We both agree it should be legal, so what are we disagreeing on? No one here is advocating public service announcements encouraging people to go out and smoke more weed.
    Weed isn't "good and bad.". It is just bad.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL, so because I hold a point that it isn't bad, you say my point is idiotic. :roll

    So called liberatrians make me laugh.
    See, you are calling into question my libertarian bona fides because I DARE to mention the fact that smoking weed is bad. Well I have news for you, the fake libertarian is you. A real libertarian realizes that there is more to the philosophy of liberty than smoking dope! Get the **** out of this party. The fewer stoners we having ruining our reputation the better.

  4. #134
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Weed isn't "good and bad.". It is just bad.
    Sounds like you don't know anything about it Science is past the point of debating whether or not weed has any positive effects on the mind or body, it's currently just a case of working out how positive it can be. This is already widely recognized by the "mainstream" you seem so desperate to impress.
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    See, you are calling into question my libertarian bona fides because I DARE to mention the fact that smoking weed is bad. Well I have news for you, the fake libertarian is you. A real libertarian realizes that there is more to the philosophy of liberty than smoking dope! Get the **** out of this party. The fewer stoners we having ruining our reputation the better.
    LOL, ok big internet tough guy. What are you gonna do if I don't leave the party, gonna huff and puff some more?

    You make me laugh, you call any pot smoker a stoner and make generalizations. Here's a hint, you're not the libertarian party. Part of pot being LEGAL is part of the libertarian philosphy as much as you hate it. Maybe the problem of the libertarian party not getting major traction is people like YOU!

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Weed isn't "good and bad.". It is just bad.
    Good thing the libertarian party isn't just about you.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Sounds like you don't know anything about it Science is past the point of debating whether or not weed has any positive effects on the mind or body, it's currently just a case of working out how positive it can be. This is already widely recognized by the "mainstream" you seem so desperate to impress.
    We are talking about recreational drug use, not prescribed. Getting stoned for non medicinal reasons is always bad. End of story.

  8. #138
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Good thing the libertarian party isn't just about you.
    No; you and people like you would prefer it be all about pot.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    No; you and people like you would prefer it be all about pot.
    Nope, but as usual your generalizations show how much you are a deteriment to the libertarian party. Maybe you should seek out the fascist party.

  10. #140
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rand Paul: Marijuana users lose IQ points and lack motivation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL, ok big internet tough guy. What are you gonna do if I don't leave the party, gonna huff and puff some more?

    You make me laugh, you call any pot smoker a stoner and make generalizations. Here's a hint, you're not the libertarian party. Part of pot being LEGAL is part of the libertarian philosphy as much as you hate it. Maybe the problem of the libertarian party not getting major traction is people like YOU!
    Nope, I am not the problem, I am the solution. We need to be unafraid to condemn pot smoking for the filthy habit it is.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •