Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 295

Thread: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

  1. #211
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Yes, but we only have a conservative alternate history.

    Every discredited manufactured meme lives on as truth, creating a "past" that never happened.

    O'Keefe alone has given us more than one of these "false pasts".

    Partisanship goes both ways, but the abuse of persuasion science by the right is FAR more pervasive.

    The left does seem to have decided they can't beat them so they'll just join them.
    I'll have to respectfully disagree, but I won't elaborate too much as this is a point that I should have left for another thread.

    I see the level of abuse being pretty much equal, with the tactics employed differing. Liberals do tend to be more smooth about it.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    All poor people are drug addicts.

    Not.

    Keep the meme alive!
    No, never said they were, but don't stop putting words in my mouth. I believe you excel in doing this.

  3. #213
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually I read the government documents on the program, not a site trying to sell me something, which is what you linked.
    Just because the site I quoted wants to sell you the moon does not make the OP wrong, further you did not depute the OP that I quoted as false. Now to those documents you read, if I give money to this lifeline, do I get to write off the money I give to them as a tax deduction? If big daddy government does give a tax deduction then that is yet another way government is funding Obamaphone.

    All I have to say is ****ing read and bone up on this stuff before you go making rash comments.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  4. #214
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is because only one of us cares about accuracy and honesty. I correct my mistakes, you just continue to tell the same lies.
    You do realize that you're claiming you read only good books, don't you?

  5. #215
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    No vacation, ocean. Suffered a badly fractured leg on June 3 while on a business trip to Texas, and have been grounded here while recuperating from that. Surgery and then games with the physical therapists...they try to kill me with pain, and I get to fight back!

    Fortunately I have family here in Texas, so I'm doing great. My son-in-law asked me to go roller skating with him, and my son did remind me that I was penciled in to hang gutter on Thursday with his company! How can you not get better when you're laughing all the time? :

    .



    Ouch!

    Don't ever do that again.

    We don't heal as fast as we used to...

    I've learned that the hard way. Fell off the roof back in '05 doing something stupid. Crushed both feet. (One reason for selling the business). It was those therapist angels who helped me prove to my doctors I'd walk again. (One reason for starting a new one) At the time, I had a name for both of them. It started with F and ended with "ers".

    Those lovely therapists are only loved after the fact.

    Get well soon!

  6. #216
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Just because the site I quoted wants to sell you the moon does not make the OP wrong, further you did not depute the OP that I quoted as false. Now to those documents you read, if I give money to this lifeline, do I get to write off the money I give to them as a tax deduction? If big daddy government does give a tax deduction then that is yet another way government is funding Obamaphone.

    All I have to say is ****ing read and bone up on this stuff before you go making rash comments.
    I have read and boned up on it. That is why I know you are wrong. Here, have a real document: Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers | FCC.gov
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #217
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    You do realize that you're claiming you read only good books, don't you?
    No, I am claiming I recognize bad books.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #218
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And again, you need to actually follow the conversation, since it not being government money came in reply to comments about money supply and debt. Context is important.
    You know, it's possible my comment was meant as a general observation, and not meant to be specifically directed to you...

  9. #219
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is because only one of us cares about accuracy and honesty. I correct my mistakes, you just continue to tell the same lies.
    It appears you are correct, only one of us cares about accuracy and honesty...

  10. #220
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,353

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    Ouch!

    Don't ever do that again.

    We don't heal as fast as we used to...

    I've learned that the hard way. Fell off the roof back in '05 doing something stupid. Crushed both feet. (One reason for selling the business). It was those therapist angels who helped me prove to my doctors I'd walk again. (One reason for starting a new one) At the time, I had a name for both of them. It started with F and ended with "ers".

    Those lovely therapists are only loved after the fact.

    Get well soon!
    Thanks, ocean. All the therapists I've had so far have all been pleasant, but firm! I understand that I need to do those exercises, but walking and kicking and swinging a hurt leg in circles wasn't something I ever planned on doing to while away a few hours a day....If looks could kill, those sadistic visitors from another solar system would be dead!

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •