Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 295

Thread: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

  1. #171
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,259

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Oh wow man, the absurd Obamaphone meme just keeps filling the minds of tea partiers with joy.
    Yet bet, Head. I'm having one tonight with cheap beer, and we'll all be counting teeth. Won't take too long. Doubt we'll hit the double digits, which is a relief. Takes too much ciphering when you get to the really big numbers.

  2. #172
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    I'm sure its REALLY fun telling the "other" side they're wrong, even when it turns out they're not.

    That way you're always right. And that feels good.

    Being wrong feels bad, but in conservativeland you never have to admit it.

    You can just continue to utter the same falsehoods and your fellows will cheer!

    Who cares about accuracy when you can have partisan confirmation bias?
    I see this all over DP from the extremes of both sides of the political aisle.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #173
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,259

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    I'm sure its REALLY fun telling the "other" side they're wrong, even when it turns out they're not.

    That way you're always right. And that feels good.

    Being wrong feels bad, but in conservativeland you never have to admit it.

    You can just continue to utter the same falsehoods and your fellows will cheer!

    Who cares about accuracy when you can have partisan confirmation bias?
    Yep. And loving means never having to say you're sorry. Hillary took that one to heart, and passed it on to Ambassador Stevens. Prolly called Stevens on an Obamaphone that night.

  4. #174
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ft.Wayne In
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,305

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    In honor of the old guy who says
    Hey you kids get offa my lawn!!

    Whatever happened to getting a job and paying for stuff yourself ?????

  5. #175
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Lifeline has jack **** to do with the debt.
    Absolutely nothing to those of you that believes there is no end to the money supply. That is exactly why we are a society dependent on entitlements, nannies and freebies for everyone to suck on the tits of government.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  6. #176
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    I don't think so since he allowed the program to attach to his name and used it as a vote getter.
    I have not heard of this. Link?
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  7. #177
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Absolutely nothing to those of you that believes there is no end to the money supply. That is exactly why we are a society dependent on entitlements, nannies and freebies for everyone to suck on the tits of government.
    Ok, since you clearly have not read any of the sources in this thread, how about this: the money to pay for the program is not government money. The government does not pay for the program. It is not taxpayer funded.

    Seriously, read the ****ing thread before spouting off nonsense.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    In 2012, Obama had only been president for 3 years.
    The end of 2012 was nearly 4 years into his Presidency.

    Do you think that presidents are all-powerful beings that can do things which fall far outside the scope of their powers?
    We know the meme from you guys. Obama doesn't govern and isn't responsible for anything that happens on his watch. You're claiming Obama couldn't do anything about this. Redress is claiming Obama passed reform. You guys need to work out your talking points better in PMs or something.

    The reforms documented in this very thread.
    Calling them reforms is laughable. 2.2B was spent on this program alone in 2012. Even though Food Stamp rolls have doubled since Obama took office, you'll probably try and claim Obama reformed those too. So first you claim Obama passed reforms and now you're claiming the USAC just does whatever it wants and has no Federal oversight. You keep talking about facts but have yet to provide anything. All you're doing is distracting and playing games of obfuscation. You can't have it both ways. Lifeline is a Federal program. The FCC is paying for this. Even after they "cracked down" the cost went up.

    Lifeline Program fraud | 11alive.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, but it is Obama's fault. You know when you stubbed your toe awhile ago? That was Obama's fault. Communism...Obama's fault.
    Hyperbole and nonsensical gibberish because you don't have an argument.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    [QUOTE=PeteEU;1061941560]Because we are in the 21st century now... where cellphones outnumber normal phones?

    Why can't these people buy their own phones. I pay for mine!

    Not projecting anything... facts are facts.
    You're right. Blacks contribute to more violent crime than whites per capita. Deal with it!

    Yea and it is convenient that the facts happen to be around the rights second most hated ethnicity... the Latino...
    It depends on who's doing the hating. You seem to have a problem with anyone who isn't a minority.

  10. #180
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,259

    Re: Obamaphones Being Sold For Drugs, Shoes Ect. (Video)[W:33]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you do know what he has done. Why claim otherwise then? Course I do not think much of your source of information...
    I get my news from the same sources Obama does, or so he recently said. I read left, right, and center information from all the usual suspects, and some other sources as well. The assumption that a "conservative" lean means one blindly follows a particular popularly entertained set of beliefs could be false, but I wouldn't want to upset anybody's apple cart here.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •