Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 209

Thread: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Feel free to re-read our conversation. At no point did I say any plan didn't have an out of pocket cap. I said they all do.







    You're plan has an out of pocket cap. So when you said you pay 80% of all costs, that was false. You also will not be paying 80% of costs. You will pay 40% if you have a bronze plan.

    Again, if you want to prove me wrong then give plan name and company name. But every source I have ever seen goes against what you are saying here.
    So I did not get literal with you concerning the cap, does one have to be that ****ing literal with you to have a conversation, are you seven?

    Damn, it does not take a ****ing genius to see we got ****ed with Obamacare. On ignore you go as I can't communicate with people that have to have pictures drawn out for lack of common sense.

  2. #182
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,048

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    So I did not get literal with you concerning the cap, does one have to be that ****ing literal with you to have a conversation, are you seven?

    Damn, it does not take a ****ing genius to see we got ****ed with Obamacare. On ignore you go as I can't communicate with people that have to have pictures drawn out for lack of common sense.
    I'm just pointing out that you aren't paying 80% of "all the costs". You are only paying 40% on a bronze plan, and after a certain amount, it is fully covered. Those are drastic differences.

    And yea, put me on ignore, along with all those facts that you're not paying any attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I'm just pointing out that you aren't paying 80% of "all the costs". You are only paying 40% on a bronze plan, and after a certain amount, it is fully covered. Those are drastic differences.

    And yea, put me on ignore, along with all those facts that you're not paying any attention.
    No, no, no, I am paying 80% of the premium instead of the gold where I pay 20%. Those are real costs, I was not talking about the coverage.

  4. #184
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,048

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No, no, no, I am paying 80% of the premium instead of the gold where I pay 20%. Those are real costs, I was not talking about the coverage.
    If that's what you were talking about then wtf did you mean by this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No, I have my plan right here in front of me. Gold is 80/20, Silver is 70/30, and Bronze is 20/80. So you are full of sh*t like most libs that listen to what they are told.
    If you get a gold plan your employer pays for 80% of it? Then get that!!! Why the hell are you complaining about ObamaCare? Either your employer is ****ing you over, or you don't understand your policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    If that's what you were talking about then wtf did you mean by this?



    If you get a gold plan your employer pays for 80% of it? Then get that!!! Why the hell are you complaining about ObamaCare? Either your employer is ****ing you over, or you don't understand your policy.

    Those are all the cost of premiums, before this we had a high plan and a low plan, since Obamacare we have these three and none are as good as what we had. Basically we got penalized by this new legislation as the cost for the ****ty plans now are more than even the high plan was before that legislation.

  6. #186
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nigh
    Last Seen
    10-13-17 @ 11:25 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Hopefully someday we will have a true UHC system. Then yes, it will.
    Why do you want a universal healthcare program?
    Know the truth and the truth will make you mad, because the truth has no agenda.

  7. #187
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Because ours doesnt work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnukingfutz View Post
    Why do you want a universal healthcare program?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #188
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nigh
    Last Seen
    10-13-17 @ 11:25 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    You didn't address my post. You just ignored it and continued with the original argument.
    You didnt make a point to address.
    Know the truth and the truth will make you mad, because the truth has no agenda.

  9. #189
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nigh
    Last Seen
    10-13-17 @ 11:25 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Because ours doesnt work.
    And a UHC would because?
    Know the truth and the truth will make you mad, because the truth has no agenda.

  10. #190
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family

    It does in the rest of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnukingfutz View Post
    And a UHC would because?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •