Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 901

Thread: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker[W:220:563]

  1. #551
    Professor
    yobarnacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-14 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    One day, standing before God, He will say to those who didn't believe, "I don't believe in you either!" POOF! maybe a little vapor left. For effect!


    Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
    Last edited by yobarnacle; 06-01-13 at 07:45 PM.
    If you live long enough, you will live in a foreign country, because the past is foreign to the present. We lived differently then. The only constant is change!

  2. #552
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by yobarnacle View Post
    One day, standing before God, He will say to those who didn't believe, "I don't believe in you either!" POOF! maybe a little vapor left. For effect!
    Ive watched Touched by an Angel and according to that even if you do not believe God still believes in you.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  3. #553
    Professor
    yobarnacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-14 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Ive watched Touched by an Angel and according to that even if you do not believe God still believes in you.
    God believes in and loves you and his grace is greater than any sins. He is willing to forgive all.

    But, YOU have to ask!

    On judgement day, it will be too late to ask!

    Because you have to walk the walk, not just talk and believe.

    The devils believe...and tremble!

    James 2:19
    King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    If you live long enough, you will live in a foreign country, because the past is foreign to the present. We lived differently then. The only constant is change!

  4. #554
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by yobarnacle View Post
    God believes in and loves you and his grace is greater than any sins. He is willing to forgive all.

    But, YOU have to ask!

    On judgement day, it will be too late to ask!

    Because you have to walk the walk, not just talk and believe.

    The devils believe...and tremble!

    James 2:19
    King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    If god truly is that spiteful then I do not care. My rebellious spirit cannot be chained and he can go ahead and cast me right into hell. Ill try to forgive him. The god I want to believe in doesnt send ANYONE to be tortured for infinity. If this gets me that very same treatment then so be it. I'll choose not to honor the face of my Father. But deep down I do no believe he is that spiteful.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  5. #555
    Professor
    yobarnacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-14 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    If god truly is that spiteful then I do not care. My rebellious spirit cannot be chained and he can go ahead and cast me right into hell. Ill try to forgive him. The god I want to believe in doesnt send ANYONE to be tortured for infinity. If this gets me that very same treatment then so be it. I'll choose not to honor the face of my Father. But deep down I do no believe he is that spiteful.
    it's AMAZING what you can get used to. I learned that in Vietnam.

    Unfortunately, folks won't be able to get USED to HELL.

    Hell is a greek word meaning the grave.

    you are correct.
    God is NOT a monster.



    Matthew 10.28, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10.28 KJV bible)

    The opposite of eternal life is eternal DEATH.
    NOT eternal life under torture.

    That's what I read in the Bible.

    Some people refer to being thrown into a lake of fire and think they'll survive that, like the burning bush Moses went to see.


    Everything organic I've ever seen thrown into a fire, was consumed.
    Last edited by yobarnacle; 06-01-13 at 08:25 PM.
    If you live long enough, you will live in a foreign country, because the past is foreign to the present. We lived differently then. The only constant is change!

  6. #556
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by yobarnacle View Post
    it's AMAZING what you can get used to. I learned that in Vietnam.

    Unfortunately, folks won't be able to get USED to HELL.

    Hell is a greek word meaning the grave.

    you are correct.
    God is NOT a monster.

    The opposite of eternal life is eternal DEATH.
    NOT eternal life under torture.

    That's what I read in the Bible.

    Some people refer to being thrown into a lake of fire and think they'll survive that, like the burning bush Moses went to see.


    Everything organic I've ever seen thrown into a fire, was consumed.
    It's been ages since anyone was truly free to enjoy life. Monotheists have totally ruined the experience................

  7. #557
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,959

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    The idea that God is some kind of parental figure who tabulates your rights and wrongs is laughable, and a remnant from a part of a very old world that was governed by ignorance and chaos. God is a force of nature that connects us all. It is you, it is I, it is everything. It's the infinite. We are all part of it. Beyond ego, it is our core being.

    It's sad that people cling so obstinantely to what an overly-watered down and translated text has to say about living life. Jesus was just a man. An enlightened man, but a man nonetheless. What he can do has been done before and since then. But when you're the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind, of course people are going to think you are God.

    Time to get over it and start using our brains to decide what is best in this present moment.

  8. #558
    Professor
    yobarnacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-14 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    It's been ages since anyone was truly free to enjoy life. Monotheists have totally ruined the experience................
    I've had a WONDERFUL life.

    And now I'm old and healthy and still in love with my wife.

    I'm not rich by millionaire standards, but i'm comfortable. and still working despite eligible to retire. Because I want to.

    Being happy or unhappy is an attitude. and YOUR OWN fault, if you enjoy life or refuse to.
    Last edited by yobarnacle; 06-01-13 at 08:39 PM.
    If you live long enough, you will live in a foreign country, because the past is foreign to the present. We lived differently then. The only constant is change!

  9. #559
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by yobarnacle View Post
    I've had a WONDERFUL life.

    And now I'm old and healthy and still in love with my wife.

    I'm not rich by millionaire standards, but i'm comfortable. and still working despite eligible to retire. Because I want to.

    Being happy or unhappy is an attitude. and YOUR OWN fault, if you enjoy life or refuse to.


    You're a subhuman, your experiences are irrelevant.......................

  10. #560
    Professor
    yobarnacle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-14 @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    You're a subhuman, your experiences are irrelevant.......................
    I'm a child of God, and created only a little lower than the angels...and so are you, you just can't accept it yet.
    One day sooner or later, you will.
    I just hope it isn't the LAST day, cause that will be too late.
    If you live long enough, you will live in a foreign country, because the past is foreign to the present. We lived differently then. The only constant is change!

Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •