Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 901

Thread: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker[W:220:563]

  1. #491
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    They were wrong in that case, you are wrong in this...just saying as well.
    Says who?
    Like I written before,none of us have the ability to accurately see into the future.For anyone knows,you may the one that is wrong.
    If I am wrong,please present definitive proof of it.

  2. #492
    Professor
    Monserrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 11:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,497

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Too true about the individual boy scout troop. However, I will hold for up scrutiny this apparent positive in your description of inclusiveness... as if by simply being more inclusive that this is just automatically a positive. It isn't. Depends on who you are including. Exclusion also can be positive, and in this case, is for the better well-being of the entire organization.
    How is getting kids away from the xbox and letting them join in building campfires and whatever else they do (under adult supervision) a negative thing?
    I believe half of the things I say and say half of the things I believe.

  3. #493
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I think you are just hearing what you want to hear because you dont want to change your whole life around. You might be addicted to hate.
    What the hell are you even babbling about? I don't know WTf you are talking about, and it sounds like neither do you.

  4. #494
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Too true about the individual boy scout troop. However, I will hold for up scrutiny this apparent positive in your description of inclusiveness... as if by simply being more inclusive that this is just automatically a positive. It isn't. Depends on who you are including. Exclusion also can be positive, and in this case, is for the better well-being of the entire organization.
    Is that an opinion,or a fact?If it is a fact please present proof that it will be the case.

  5. #495
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,028

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    So you think that overeating is same as some rump-humper sticking his penis into your ass?
    LOL!! Oops this dude accidentally revealed his true colors. Sticking a penis in your ass doesnt detract from the longevity of body. Overeating causes earlier death. From a non-Christian view (and maybe even Christian) one could actually argue that overeating is violating the temple of the body more than gay sex.

    Ive had friends get belittled and ran out of church by Sunday school teachers who were vile and couldn't hold their tongue on personal issues. I know how some churches disguise their love as hate from first hand experience. God says the most vile thing about a human is a tongue and if it wasnt for the tongue humans could be perfect. This guy loves to run his tongue (even if he makes it sound nice) and thinks he is more sanctified that little kids. He has no clue.

    Beware the serpent in a priests robe. He may just lead your soul off a cliff.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  6. #496
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And when someone points out how hypocritical and bigoted their position is, they whine about being "bullied".

    You and I don't agree on much, but on this there's no daylight between us.
    The absolutely hilarious part of this is that you both think, for some odd reason [ quite possibly because neither have working olfactory glands?? ], that your own deep fertilizer just does not stink... what ironic hypocrisy... I have never had so many examples of irony until debating here at DebatePolitics, simply amazing.


    "You and I don't agree on much, but on this there's no daylight between us." Am sorely tempted to capitalize in this thread on that ripe line, how easy the low hanging fruit...but I will be the gentleman and resist that nagging temptation...

  7. #497
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,028

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker[W:220]

    Quote Originally Posted by jwzg View Post
    No disagreement about church being where sinners belong. However, what I have stated has strong scriptural backing. Below are just a few scriptures written regarding this very subject:

    In the gospel of John, Jesus told the woman caught in adultery,"...neither do I condemn you. go and leave you life of sin".

    Paul writes in Romans 6, "Shall we continue living in sin so that grace may abound? Certainly not! How can we who died to sin live any longer in it?"

    Paul also writes in his first epistle to Corinth, "But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people"

    Doesn't sound like we ought to be too accepting of those who INSIST on living in sin does it?
    And that has been amended (by higher authority?) because Jesus dinned with sinners against established religions decrees. And he was killed for it. HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE YOU CANT ACCEPT GAYS (among many other things). He died for (because) of your sins.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  8. #498
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,028

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker[W:220]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Andy View Post
    In fairness, it's not a matter of being a non-reptentant sinner but being one who is openly non-reptentant.

    Maggie genuinely doesn't seem to understand the concept about being openly in conflict with various church beliefs.

    Any homosexual can find salvation in the church of their choosing.

    What they can't do is stand up in the middle of Mass, shout they don't believe in the church's message, then refuse to leave.
    Im pretty sure Jesus stood up in the middle of Mass and chastised congregation. I seem to remember that. And pharisees questioning him from where does he get his authority to talk like this. Did any of the boyscouts refuse to leave? I didnt hear about them camping out on the church steps holding rainbow flags. Did you?
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  9. #499
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,028

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. 28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

    Romans 1:26-32
    So according to this being gay is a stepping stone to becoming a murderer who is filled with all other sins because of the gayness? I like how you do not bold wickedness, evil, greed, envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. Gossip slander, god haters, insolent, arrogant, boastful, senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

    You just highlight GAY and DEATH. *golf claps* Seems pretty heartless and ruthless of you if you ask me.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    06-19-13 @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    891

    Re: Boy Scouts Banned By Alabama Pastor Greg Walker[W:220]

    True Christians condemn the sin but love and embrace the sinner.

    Looks like these haters are not true Christians.

Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •