Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 143

Thread: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

  1. #71
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    So why not change your filing status. Less tax taken out each paycheck... Less refund later...
    The 17k was gross.....If you want exact gross that $17,760.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You haven't been following any logic in this discussion. You're all over the place.
    Am I know?

    You said no one can get other people to pay for their healthcare,

    Therefore..

    Insurance
    Medicare
    UHC

    are all in the same boat.

  3. #73
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Am I know?

    You said no one can get other people to pay for their healthcare,

    Therefore..

    Insurance
    Medicare
    UHC

    are all in the same boat.
    Like I said - you're not using any logic, and you continue to make stuff up.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like I said - you're not using any logic, and you continue to make stuff up.
    What does all those ideas have in common? Could it be that in none of those plans you're paying in full for your healthcare costs?

    Yeah, that is it.

  5. #75
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,879
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You don't have the liberty to make others pay for your health care

    That's just a right wing whine
    Umm...what exactly do you think health care insurance DOES? Do you really think that the 5,200 silver plan the OP mentioned is going to pay for a heart transplant even after 30 years of paying into it? Thats only 156k. The whole idea behind insurance is to have a bunch of people pay into a pool and that pool is used to pay for the people that need the money now while growing off of the people that don't use it.

    So the whole talking point of those that are for Obamacare and say "you don't have a right to make others pay for your healthcare" as a reason to demand that people buy health insurance is one huge pile of crap.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #76
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What does all those ideas have in common? Could it be that in none of those plans you're paying in full for your healthcare costs?

    Yeah, that is it.
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #77
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Umm...what exactly do you think health care insurance DOES? Do you really think that the 5,200 silver plan the OP mentioned is going to pay for a heart transplant even after 30 years of paying into it? Thats only 156k. The whole idea behind insurance is to have a bunch of people pay into a pool and that pool is used to pay for the people that need the money now while growing off of the people that don't use it.

    So the whole talking point of those that are for Obamacare and say "you don't have a right to make others pay for your healthcare" as a reason to demand that people buy health insurance is one huge pile of crap.
    It's called insurance

    Doesn't the right wing understand insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Irrelevant
    No, that is the entire point.

  9. #79
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No, that is the entire point.
    It's a stupid point
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: "Some very good news for Obamacare"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's a stupid point
    Not when this was your argument

    You don't have the liberty to make others pay for your health care

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •