Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

  1. #21
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    If I was told that parts of the IRS were under audit based on their business practices, I would assume that it was because they were thought to be improper. But I would wait for the investigation to be over before I labelled them as improper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    This is hilarious

    If you were told the IRS was specifically targeting individuals, religious institutions and groups based upon ideology you would need someone to tell you it was improper?
    Hail to the King baby!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    If I was told that parts of the IRS were under audit based on their business practices, I would assume that it was because they were thought to be improper. But I would wait for the investigation to be over before I labelled them as improper.
    Dodge noted. The IRS is not a business.

    If you were told the IRS was specifically targeting religious institutions, Jewish groups, pro life groups and other groups based upon key words such as "Patriot", "Constitution", "Tea Party" and "The Bill of Rights" you would need someone to tell you this was improper for you to question it?

  3. #23
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    I'm not saying it's improper to question it. I am saying that coming to a conclusion prior to the end of an investigation is jumping to conclusions. All they were told was there was going to be an audit. It would have been improper for them to turn around and state it as fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Dodge noted. The IRS is not a business.

    If you were told the IRS was specifically targeting religious institutions, Jewish groups, pro life groups and other groups based upon key words such as "Patriot", "Constitution", "Tea Party" and "The Bill of Rights" you would need someone to tell you this was improper for you to question it?
    Hail to the King baby!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    I'm not saying it's improper to question it. I am saying that coming to a conclusion prior to the end of an investigation is jumping to conclusions. All they were told was there was going to be an audit. It would have been improper for them to turn around and state it as fact.
    I don't think you're arguing what you think you are arguing

    There is no disputing that Obama knew the IRS was targeting religious, jewish, pro life and tea party groups BEFORE the election.

    Are you disputing this? Secondly, are you condoning such action by the IRS?

    Do you think it's proper for the IRS to ask people the content of their prayers?

    How about a login to your website so they can monitor you and access your database?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYhl3...layer_embedded

    You need someone to tell you this is improper?

  5. #25
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Oh, I didn't know you had proof that Obama knew the IRS was targeting religious, jewish, pro life and tea part groups before the election. Mind if I take a look at this proof? How about we just go ahead and forward this to AG Holder. It will probably make his job easier.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I don't think you're arguing what you think you are arguing

    There is no disputing that Obama knew the IRS was targeting religious, jewish, pro life and tea party groups BEFORE the election.

    Are you disputing this? Secondly, are you condoning such action by the IRS?

    Do you think it's proper for the IRS to ask people the content of their prayers?

    How about a login to your website so they can monitor you and access your database?

    WOW! IRS Asked Tea Party Leader for Back-End to Group's Website - YouTube

    You need someone to tell you this is improper?
    Hail to the King baby!

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Oh, I didn't know you had proof that Obama knew the IRS was targeting religious, jewish, pro life and tea part groups before the election. Mind if I take a look at this proof? How about we just go ahead and forward this to AG Holder. It will probably make his job easier.
    His most senior officials were told back in June 2012

    You don't think they notified him? If they didn't what does that say about Obama's ability to run the country and protect Americans from HIS GOVERNMENT that is out of control?

    So either he's the most incompetent and clueless buffoon to ever hold office or he's a lying dishonest thug. Take your pick.

  7. #27
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Or you are jumping to conclusions based on preconceived notions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    His most senior officials were told back in June 2012

    You don't think they notified him? If they didn't what does that say about Obama's ability to run the country and protect Americans from HIS GOVERNMENT that is out of control?

    So either he's the most incompetent and clueless buffoon to ever hold office or he's a lying dishonest thug. Take your pick.
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Or you are jumping to conclusions based on preconceived notions.
    If Obama was caught red handed having sex with corpses and eating babies you'd tell everyone they were jumping to conclusions and blame it on B00000SH

    His most senior officials were notified in June 2012. You're the one assuming they wouldn't notify their boss (THE PRESIDENT) that the IRS was specifically targeting religious institutions, jews, pro life groups, and Tea Party groups for intimidation and harassment. Obama swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. his JOB is to protect the American People from enemies both foreign and domestic. So either he was notified and did nothing, or he's the most incompetent clueless President/Executive to ever hold office. Either way he's a failure.

    Look I don't expect you do anything other than twist yourself in knots defending your God King Obama, but just because you want to believe that Obama lives in a bubble and is oblivious to what people under his direct supervision are doing around doesn't make that a plausible excuse

  9. #29
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Hey, look, a strawman! No one is blaming Bush here.

    You guys want to make this seem akin to Watergate. As you will recall, officials close to Nixon were the ones coordinating the break-ins and Nixon was unaware. It wasn't until he learned about them and proceeded to help cover them up that he became involved. So is it possible that close Obama officials directed the IRS to target specific groups without Obama knowing? YES. Is there evidence of Obama directly being involved in any cover up. NO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    If Obama was caught red handed having sex with corpses and eating babies you'd tell everyone they were jumping to conclusions and blame it on B00000SH

    His most senior officials were notified in June 2012. You're the one assuming they wouldn't notify their boss (THE PRESIDENT) that the IRS was specifically targeting religious institutions, jews, pro life groups, and Tea Party groups for intimidation and harassment. Obama swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. his JOB is to protect the American People from enemies both foreign and domestic. So either he was notified and did nothing, or he's the most incompetent clueless President/Executive to ever hold office. Either way he's a failure.

    Look I don't expect you do anything other than twist yourself in knots defending your God King Obama, but just because you want to believe that Obama lives in a bubble and is oblivious to what people under his direct supervision are doing around doesn't make that a plausible excuse
    Hail to the King baby!

  10. #30
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Look I don't expect you do anything other than twist yourself in knots defending your God King Obama, but just because you want to believe that Obama lives in a bubble and is oblivious to what people under his direct supervision are doing around doesn't make that a plausible excuse
    Ain't nobody around here vote for Obama. I'd say he is closer to being your Anti-Christ than being any God King of mine.
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •