Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

  1. #11
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Its called "career advancement" she left the office in 2012 to work a different position, or are you going to tell me you're upset because in 2012 someone wasn't punished for something that wasn't known until 2013.

    Google "linear time" and get back to me.
    Perfect placement... Perrrrrrrrrrrrfect Placement. From head of targeting the Tea Party to Head of the ObamaKare KGB.

    She proved she was a Komrade up to the job.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #12
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Nobody was blaming Bush. The OP implied that Ingram was dirty because she received bonuses during her tenure at the IRS. I was pointing out that she also received such bonuses from President Bush. So, until the OP or anyone else can link her bonuses to any person/part of this scandal, this thread is moot. That's called substance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Blaming B00sh is not a post with any substance
    Hail to the King baby!

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Nobody was blaming Bush. The OP implied that Ingram was dirty because she received bonuses during her tenure at the IRS. I was pointing out that she also received such bonuses from President Bush. So, until the OP or anyone else can link her bonuses to any person/part of this scandal, this thread is moot. That's called substance.
    It's not substance at all. You're trying to make a morally relative argument that's a laughable strawman. The left can't create a post excusing Obama without raising the menacing specter of B000000SH. it's pathetic.

    Did the IRS specifically target groups during Bush's Presidency based upon words like "Social Justice" and "Progressive"

    And if they did, did Bush promote this person after that fact? Yes or No

  4. #14
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    It's not a morally relative argument. It's a fact based argument. The OP pointed out the bonuses received by Ingram, but has provided to proof that they were directly related to Obama and the investigation of conservative groups. That was the inference behind the post and it didn't take long for you to jump to the same conclusion.The gist of my post was, Ingram also received bonuses from Bush, so you can't make the conclusion that just because she received bonuses from Obama, means that she was in any way involved or responsible for the targeting of conservative groups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's not substance at all. You're trying to make a morally relative argument that's a laughable strawman. The left can't create a post excusing Obama without raising the menacing specter of B000000SH. it's pathetic.

    Did the IRS specifically target groups during Bush's Presidency based upon words like "Social Justice" and "Progressive"

    And if they did, did Bush promote this person after that fact? Yes or No
    Hail to the King baby!

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    It's not a morally relative argument. It's a fact based argument. The OP pointed out the bonuses received by Ingram, but has provided to proof that they were directly related to Obama and the investigation of conservative groups. That was the inference behind the post and it didn't take long for you to jump to the same conclusion.The gist of my post was, Ingram also received bonuses from Bush, so you can't make the conclusion that just because she received bonuses from Obama, means that she was in any way involved or responsible for the targeting of conservative groups.
    You are trying to make a morally relative argument. You just even said so in this post. She received bonuses from B0000000SH too so Obama can't be held responsible for Gestapo tactics she engaged in under his watch or something

    You think Obama didn't know what the IRS was doing at all and only just found about this by watching CNN? Really?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us....html?hp&_r=3&

    WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was investigating the Internal Revenue Service’s screening of politically active organizations seeking tax exemptions, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

  7. #17
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You are trying to make a morally relative argument. You just even said so in this post. She received bonuses from B0000000SH too so Obama can't be held responsible for Gestapo tactics she engaged in under his watch or something

    Sheesh. Again, not what I am saying. You cannot point to the bonuses she received and use those as cannon fodder against Obama because they aren't indicative of any type of cover-up. Bonus like the ones she received were common and even happened under Bush's term. Clear enough?

    You think Obama didn't know what the IRS was doing at all and only just found about this by watching CNN? Really?

    From your own link:

    Mr. George told Treasury officials about the allegation as part of a routine briefing about ongoing audits he would be conducting in the coming year, and he did not tell the officials of his conclusions that the targeting had been improper, he said. (my emphasis)
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    From your own link:
    Are you kidding me right now?

    You don't think that the people he told could not have come to those conclusion themselves? IRS specifically targeting groups based upon ideology 2 + 2 = what to you

    You are grasping at straws

  9. #19
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    No more so than you are jumping to conclusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Are you kidding me right now?

    You don't think that the people he told could have come to those conclusion themselves? You are grasping at straws
    Hail to the King baby!

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    No more so than you are jumping to conclusions.
    This is hilarious

    If you were told the IRS was specifically targeting individuals, religious institutions and groups based upon ideology you would need someone to tell you it was improper?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •