Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election [W:18, 57]

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election [W:18, 57]

    "[I]f this fact came out in September 2012, in the middle of a presidential election? The terrain would have looked very different."

    The IRS commissioner "has known for at least a year that this was going on," said Myers, "and that this had happened. And did he share any of that information with the White House? But even more importantly, Congress is going to ask him, why did you mislead us for an entire year?

    Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election | The Weekly Standard
    Doh! I wonder why?

    Ditto's for Benghazi.

    Can we now call Obama and his cronies the definition of THE CULTURE OF CORRUPTION?

    Yes... We... Can...

    They make Nixon's coverup look like playtime with SpongeBob SquarePants.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    They make Nixon's coverup look like playtime with SpongeBob SquarePants.
    Then you have a skewed view of history. I often wonder what life is like for people who have their mind made up before all the facts are available.
    Hail to the King baby!

  3. #3
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Then you have a skewed view of history. I often wonder what life is like for people who have their mind made up before all the facts are available.
    Let's see...

    Watergate... Zero dead Americans. Coverup of a third rate burglary to protect party.

    Benghazi... Four dead Americans. Coverup of root cause of attack (terror) due to an election. (Remember... it was the video.)
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #4
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Let's see...

    Watergate... Zero dead Americans. Coverup of a third rate burglary to protect party.

    Benghazi... Four dead Americans. Coverup of root cause of attack (terror) due to an election. (Remember... it was the video.)
    You will have to show me where the link is that ties Obama directly to the "coverup" of Benghazi.
    Hail to the King baby!

  5. #5
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,880

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    You will have to show me where the link is that ties Obama directly to the "coverup" of Benghazi.
    Obama is too slick to let any direct links exist.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    You will have to show me where the link is that ties Obama directly to the "coverup" of Benghazi.
    Is Obama President or just some guy who chills in the oval office and plays golf/goes on vacation at taxpayer expense?

  7. #7
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Still not seeing any facts. By trivializing what the President does, you do nothing but hurt your argument.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Is Obama President or just some guy who chills in the oval office and plays golf/goes on vacation at taxpayer expense?
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Still not seeing any facts. By trivializing what the President does, you do nothing but hurt your argument.
    Why can't you answer the question? As President is Obama not responsible for what happens under his direct supervision? Obama LIED directly to the faces of the grieving families and told them while they stood next to the coffins of their murdered loved ones they died because of a youtube video. He went on TV and gave a speech at the UN blaming Benghazi on a youtube video when he KNEW at the time what he was saying was a LIE.

    Do you not care that your President lied to you and lied to the grieving families of the Benghazi victims?

    Where was Obama and what was he doing as Americans fought for their lives against terrorists at 2 different locations over an 8 hour period. Where was Obama as his ambassador and 3 other Americans were being murdered by terrorists? Do you even care? Doesn't sound like it.

  9. #9
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    There hasn't been any proof that Obama had any hand in changing the talking points. Can I imagine a scenario where the President doesn't know all the facts and is given talking points by those who do and they turn out to be incorrect? Yes. In the emails that were released on the development of talking points, can you show me where the White House said to cover up Benghazi?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Why can't you answer the question? As President is Obama not responsible for what happens under his direct supervision? Obama LIED directly to the faces of the grieving families and told them while they stood next to the coffins of their murdered loved ones they died because of a youtube video. He went on TV and gave a speech at the UN blaming Benghazi on a youtube video when he KNEW at the time what he was saying was a LIE.

    Do you not care that your President lied to you and lied to the grieving families of the Benghazi victims?

    Where was Obama and what was he doing as Americans fought for their lives against terrorists at 2 different locations over an 8 hour period. Where was Obama as his ambassador and 3 other Americans were being murdered by terrorists? Do you even care? Doesn't sound like it.
    Hail to the King baby!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    There hasn't been any proof that Obama had any hand in changing the talking points. Can I imagine a scenario where the President doesn't know all the facts and is given talking points by those who do and they turn out to be incorrect? Yes. In the emails that were released on the development of talking points, can you show me where the White House said to cover up Benghazi?
    So Obama is just some guy chillin in the oval office, flying around on Air Force One, playing golf, and vacationing on taxpayer dime. He's completely clueless. A vegetable who is just a sock puppet, controlled by dishonest hacks who trot him out in front of teleprompters to read words and sound Presidential. In reality he's either a total moron or drugged up in a stupor, oblivious to what people under his direct executive supervision are doing under his nose. Got it.

    Answer a few simple questions: Where was Obama and what was he doing during the 8 hour Benghazi attack that happened at 2 separate locations? Where was Obama and what was he doing while Americans fought for their lives and were murdered by terrorists?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •