Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 378

Thread: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    More evidence emerging that the GOP has edited Benghazi-related emails in order to create a fake scandal against Obama. It looks like the real scandal is going to be the one about GOP operatives engaging in what may have been criminal tampering with evidence. The question is, were Issa, Boehner and the rest personally involved?

    Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

  2. #2
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    More evidence emerging that the GOP has edited Benghazi-related emails in order to create a fake scandal against Obama. It looks like the real scandal is going to be the one about GOP operatives engaging in what may have been criminal tampering with evidence. The question is, were Issa, Boehner and the rest personally involved?

    Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

    So emails from the GOP are what every news service depended on, and not those released by the White House?



    You a wild and crazy person...


  3. #3
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So emails from the GOP are what every news service depended on, and not those released by the White House?



    You a wild and crazy person...

    According to the article, the GOP claimed the said emails were from the White House.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #4
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    More evidence emerging that the GOP has edited Benghazi-related emails in order to create a fake scandal against Obama. It looks like the real scandal is going to be the one about GOP operatives engaging in what may have been criminal tampering with evidence. The question is, were Issa, Boehner and the rest personally involved?

    Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
    lol.......

  5. #5
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    According to the article, the GOP claimed the said emails were from the White House.
    According to the article...

    So?

    With the White House released documents available to all, what would there be to gain by altering the emails?

  6. #6
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,698

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    The CBS reporter was citing a source that had seen or was involved with the emails and what was cited was paraphrased....but accurate.

    What the lefties are doing is saying "State Department was never mentioned" but the reply that was posted in the link in the OP was part of a chain which regarded Nuland's opposition to most of the then current draft.

    If the OP had actually bothered to read the emails he would have known that but when one has an agenda it seems that things like truth and accuracy are irrelevant.

  7. #7
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    According to the article...

    So?

    With the White House released documents available to all, what would there be to gain by altering the emails?
    When one reads the WH emails, one should easily come to the conclusion that there is no scandal.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #8
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    The CBS reporter was citing a source that had seen or was involved with the emails and what was cited was paraphrased....but accurate.
    Paraphrasing is not putting said words in between quotation marks.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #9
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    When one reads the WH emails, one should easily come to the conclusion that there is no scandal.
    Really? Easily conclude?

    Makes one wonder what the press is doing then, doesn't it?

  10. #10
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,698

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Paraphrasing is not putting said words in between quotation marks.
    He was quoting the source, not the email. He hadn't seen the email yet. Besides, we're talking about facts here, not proper editing. I'm getting sick and tired of lefties looking at a long string of factual information and then turning around and saying "irrelevant. There's a comma missing".

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •