Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 378

Thread: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

  1. #51
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Really, you think he suffered the full heft of the US govt?

    Talk about a weak tangent.

    You think he didn't?

    The Secretary of State of the United States of America, Hilary Clinton, tells a family member of one the murdered Benghazi victims on the tarmac were the bodies are being unloaded they are going to get the guy responsible for the video, and you don't think that represents the full weight and measure of the US?

    Talk about an alarming and totally delusional attempt to minimize the situation.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,640

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yes, and Nuland's TRUE concern was right there too, that she did not want all of that intel released for security reasons, she wanted any and all leads to remain intact.

    It was not done for political reasons as implied by the leak to ABC, and even Petraeus confirmed that back in November.
    The FBI was running the investigation, not Nuland and the State Department. The FBI, as you can see in the emails, didn't have a problem with the early versions of the points.

  3. #53
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You can follow any tangent you like, the point still is that ABC ran with a story on leaked false info from anon GOP sources, spinning Nuland's reasons for not releasing all of the intel on the attack.
    Re-read your post, and then think about the accusations and labels you have applied to the GOP on this issue.

    Objectivity shouldn't be a concept that is so difficult to comprehend...

  4. #54
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    You think he didn't?

    The Secretary of State of the United States of America, Hilary Clinton, tells a family member of one the murdered Benghazi victims on the tarmac were the bodies are being unloaded they are going to get the guy responsible for the video, and you don't think that represents the full weight and measure of the US?

    Talk about an alarming and totally delusional attempt to minimize the situation.
    Prove this silly tangent.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Re-read your post, and then think about the accusations and labels you have applied to the GOP on this issue.

    Objectivity shouldn't be a concept that is so difficult to comprehend...
    You are trying to argue about "objectivity" while pushing a meme that this is really all a conspiracy by the WH....to cover up an email.....that ABC did not even have a hard copy of but they reported as being true....from an anon source?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #56
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Prove this silly tangent.


    I think I'll just let you believe your take, so you can continue to post it for others to read.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    The FBI was running the investigation, not Nuland and the State Department. The FBI, as you can see in the emails, didn't have a problem with the early versions of the points.
    Um, I seriously doubt the FBI is the only investigative office involved in finding who attacked the compounds, but that aside, this has zero bearing on what ABC reported and what actually was written by Nuland.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #58
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,450
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    The GOP released fake emails that hadn't been released?
    I wouldn't blame the GOP. Just maybe some of it's members (if what the ABC reported said is true).
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    I think I'll just let you believe your take, so you can continue to post it for others to read.
    Oh, so you have zero to back up your claim.

    You certainly live up to the conservative standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #60
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Keep dancing guys. GOP operatives altered evidence. The only issue is not who is going to resign in the GOP leadership, but who's going to jail. Evidence tampering is a crime.
    They altered evidence? Are you claiming they photoshoped emails? Please explain how emails from the WH are altered. If emails are alterable, then who's to say the emails released by the WH weren't altered?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •