Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 378

Thread: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

  1. #41
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,337

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Actually, there is strong evidence the DOJ used IRS operatives to hack into medical records identified through phone taps of AP reporters who were then able to use information in those records to gain access to various computers which allowed them to alter White House emails and send them out under GOP banners...

    Wonder who will be getting a Presidential Medal of Freedom?
    I'm a little confused here. I thought the DOJ is being run by Holder, a staunch Democrat and personal friend of the POTUS who is in big trouble at the moment over this latest scandal, and needs an out. So please explain why the medical records of the AP were targeted by the IRS in the first place, and at whose directive, then next have them use the data collected to alter WH e-mails, and then shout that it's really the Republicans doing it? Wow! This is hilarious, and it takes desperation to a whole new level! :

  2. #42
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yes, and Nuland's TRUE concern ws right there too, that she did not want all of that intel released for security reasons, she wanted any and all leads to remain intact.

    It is was not done for political reasons as implied by the leak to ABC, and even Petraeus confirmed that back in November.
    So to keep the leads intact, the State Department was willing to put blame on a video, and make sure the full weight and measure of the United States government rained down on a feckless little video producer, who was tracked down and jailed.

    Gee. No problem with any of that.

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    That is what I been trying to tell you guys. There is no evidence of any wrong doing in Benghazi, but the RW can see that fine. There is very obvious evidnece someone altered an email, the RWers wont be able to see diddly. LIke I said, funny.

    Americans are under fire; the president is no where to be found; the SECDEF and SECSTATE don't have the authority, or don't want to take the responsibility for deploying forces; those Americans are killed without a single finger being lifted to help them; then the administration outright lies about the whole thing and you don't see anything wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #44
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So to keep the leads intact, the State Department was willing to put blame on a video, and make sure the full weight and measure of the United States government rained down on a feckless little video producer, who was tracked down and jailed.

    Gee. No problem with any of that.
    so, you believe the greater good would have been to forgo the leads?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #45
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I'm a little confused here. I thought the DOJ is being run by Holder, a staunch Democrat and personal friend of the POTUS who is in big trouble at the moment over this latest scandal, and needs an out. So please explain why the medical records of the AP were targeted by the IRS in the first place, and at whose directive, then next have them use the data collected to alter WH e-mails, and then shout that it's really the Republicans doing it? Wow! This is hilarious, and it takes desperation to a whole new level! :
    As you have seen, the imagination can only run farther and wilder...


  6. #46
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Why would the GOP present information that would be so easily refuted later? Makes no sense for the same reason.
    So which is easier, to leak out verbally what an email supposedly said anonymously....or go back and supposedly edit (hundreds) of emails in their system and then release this?

    However, who is going to question the veracity of the information released by the White House?
    Why Fox news of course!

    Discounting that calls into question an ability to be objective...
    Gee, who to believe, the GOP spin when they have been wrong on just about every accusation leveled.....or the WH?

    I guess time will tell who has the best track record if you have not figured out that one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So to keep the leads intact, the State Department was willing to put blame on a video, and make sure the full weight and measure of the United States government rained down on a feckless little video producer, who was tracked down and jailed.

    Gee. No problem with any of that.
    Really, you think he suffered the full heft of the US govt?

    Talk about a weak tangent.

    PS....I'll remind you....that was intel from the CIA....at the request of the House Intel Committee.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #48
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    No, really...evidence of what?

    If you mean evidence that congressional Republicans are responsible for altering the government's report 12 times and that State, Defense and CIA had NOTHING to do with it, then you're pushing a truckload of propogandized horse hockey.

    Unless, of course you're defending the administration by claiming they are ust plain friggin incompetant. Is that it? Obama is just to stupid to be president?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #49
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So which is easier, to leak out verbally what an email supposedly said anonymously....or go back and supposedly edit (hundreds) of emails in their system and then release this?

    Why Fox news of course!

    Gee, who to believe, the GOP spin when they have been wrong on just about every accusation leveled.....or the WH?

    I guess time will tell who has the best track record if you have not figured out that one yet.
    The GOP has been wrong on just about every accusation leveled?

    As I wrote, and you just confirmed, I don't think objectivity is your strong suit.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    The GOP has been wrong on just about every accusation leveled?

    As I wrote, and you just confirmed, I don't think objectivity is your strong suit.
    You can follow any tangent you like, the point still is that ABC ran with a story on leaked false info from anon GOP sources, spinning Nuland's reasons for not releasing all of the intel on the attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •