Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 378

Thread: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

  1. #311
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    No, what did he say? Give me a ****ing link and what he said.
    So, you're the type that doesn't watch the debates then acts like he knows what's going on, huh?
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  2. #312
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    So, you're the type that doesn't watch the debates then acts like he knows what's going on, huh?
    I watched the debates and I remember there was a controversy with Romney and Candy Crowley interjected about what Obama said in the Rose Garden then later reversed herself. So what? Where is the repeatedly you mentioned? This whole argument is incredibly stupid, what the **** is the point?!? Only a person from the right could come up with such crap. Jesus.


  3. #313
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I watched the debates and I remember there was a controversy with Romney and Candy Crowley interjected about what Obama said in the Rose Garden then later reversed herself. So what? Where is the repeatedly you mentioned? This whole argument is incredibly stupid, what the **** is the point?!? Only a person from the right could come up with such crap. Jesus.
    The point is that he lied. He lied about the cause, he lied about lying about the cause, and you folks "on the left" are lying about him lying.

    It's all about leadership, bro, I don't expect you to understand.


    p.s. Another thing: It never seemed just a little strange that Crowley was prepared for the "Get the transcript"?
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  4. #314
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    The point is that he lied. He lied about the cause, he lied about lying about the cause, and you folks "on the left" are lying about him lying.

    It's all about leadership, bro, I don't expect you to understand.


    p.s. Another thing: It never seemed just a little strange that Crowley was prepared for the "Get the transcript"?
    What he said was the UNCLASSIFIED information which was approved by David Patraeus the then director of the CIA. To say he is not a leader is partisan BS.


  5. #315
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What he said was the UNCLASSIFIED information which was approved by David Patraeus the then director of the CIA.
    No. There was plenty of unclassified information out by the second day, much less a week later.

    To say he is not a leader is partisan BS.
    Really. He can't prepare for an obvious attack, he lies about it afterward, and he has no idea what anyone in his administration is doing. That's A1 special sauce leadership right there!

    The only partisan bs here is ignoring the reality of this Presidency.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  6. #316
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Because he lied about it. Repeatedly.
    if that were actually on tape, you and faux news would be running it on a loop, 24/7
    quit making **** up
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #317
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    wapo doesn't like barack obama anymore

    his claim that he called benghazi an act of terrorism---FOUR pinocchios from the factchecker

    Obama's claim he called Benghazi an 'act of terrorism' - The Washington Post

    obama's a liar

    sorry
    Last edited by The Prof; 05-24-13 at 03:02 AM.

  8. #318
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    if that were actually on tape, you and faux news would be running it on a loop, 24/7
    quit making **** up
    They did run it non stop. The whole administration called it anything but terrorism for weeks. Revisionism isn't going to work here, buddy.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #319
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    They did run it non stop. The whole administration called it anything but terrorism for weeks. Revisionism isn't going to work here, buddy.
    President called it terrorism literally the next day.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #320
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    President called it terrorism literally the next day.
    No, he blamed it on an obscure youtube video the next day. How ****ing irresponsible is that?

    That is the definition of passing the buck.

    And they ran like hell from the word "terrorism" early on.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •