Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 378

Thread: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

  1. #121
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Sorry, I have no interest in reminding you of where you took the narrative. Perhaps you can page back to answer your own question.
    LOL....um...it was YOUR tangent!

    FFS, if you don't have a plan, why did you bring it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #122
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....um...it was YOUR tangent!

    FFS, if you don't have a plan, why did you bring it up?
    My tangent was only to prove the absurdity of your point at the time - HC invents the video meme and tells a family member they will get the guy who made it because they were trying to protect the investigation into the attackers?

    Please, you're getting, or should I write, remaining, absurd.

  3. #123
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So emails from the GOP are what every news service depended on, and not those released by the White House?



    You a wild and crazy person...


    Perhaps you should read up and bit and you might understand. The news services jumped on the story based on the altered emails. This prompted the whitehouse to release the emails. The release of the emails not only squashed the "conspiracy theory" that the Repubs were trying to sell...it exposed the fact that the emails were altered specifically to try to create a scandal where the Republicans were being unsuccessful in their attempts.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #124
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    My tangent was only to prove the absurdity of your point at the time - HC invents the video meme and tells a family member they will get the guy who made it because they were trying to protect the investigation into the attackers?

    Please, you're getting, or should I write, remaining, absurd.
    Oh....Hillary Clinton created the video "meme"...it wasn't the CIA, it was Hillary.

    Thanks for that gem.

    Absurdity...indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #125
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Perhaps you should read up and bit and you might understand. The news services jumped on the story based on the altered emails. This prompted the whitehouse to release the emails. The release of the emails not only squashed the "conspiracy theory" that the Repubs were trying to sell...it exposed the fact that the emails were altered specifically to try to create a scandal where the Republicans were being unsuccessful in their attempts.
    Or....

    The emails released by the White House were altered in an attempt to make those earlier emails look false.

    Prove that isn't the case.

  6. #126
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    More evidence emerging that the GOP has edited Benghazi-related emails in order to create a fake scandal against Obama. It looks like the real scandal is going to be the one about GOP operatives engaging in what may have been criminal tampering with evidence. The question is, were Issa, Boehner and the rest personally involved?

    Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
    Of course the GOP leadership were personally involved. You don't think some low-level operative made such important decisions on their own, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #127
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Or....

    The emails released by the White House were altered in an attempt to make those earlier emails look false.

    Prove that isn't the case.
    Are you serious? Seriously?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #128
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Oh....Hillary Clinton created the video "meme"...it wasn't the CIA, it was Hillary.

    Thanks for that gem.

    Absurdity...indeed.
    I'm sorry, but you seem incapable of remembering what you've posted.

    This fact makes it rather challenging to debate something, don't you think?

    Perhaps after you've refreshed your memory we could take this up again.

  9. #129
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    According to the article...

    So?

    With the White House released documents available to all, what would there be to gain by altering the emails?
    The WH didn't release the documents to the public or the press. Only to republicans

    Not only did the republicans lie about the emails, but not their hacks are lying about who the emails were released to
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #130
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims [W:361]

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I'm sorry, but you seem incapable of remembering what you've posted.

    This fact makes it rather challenging to debate something, don't you think?

    Perhaps after you've refreshed your memory we could take this up again.
    LOL....OMG...not only did Hillary "invent" the video meme.....BUT I POSTED IT TOO!!!


    Wow....thanks for the laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •