Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Are you capable of reading?


    Does Comprehension exist in your universe?



    My only point, is if you want to make quite frankly sickening comments comparing what some assholes did at the IRS to death squads who's entire reason for existing and purpose was to murder men, women and children of the Jewish faith... then I worry about your sanity because believe me I'm not making excuses for what some folks did at the IRS.

    I expect and hope someone gets publicly annihilated for this and if the president was involved I call for immediate impeachment.

    But I will always call out sickening comparisons like that because they disrespect the memory of those who suffered under Nazi oppression.
    Yes, it does. Your excusal of this kind of behavior is obvious. This is more than just, "some officials at the IRS being dickheads". If it were that simple, the "dickheads" in question would be out on the street, unemployed, or in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #12
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your excusal of this kind of behavior is obvious.
    You're really not reading what I'm saying are you?

    I know you're pissed I don't endorse your sickening comparison.

    But I make no excuses for what happened with the IRS.

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You're really not reading what I'm saying are you?

    I know you're pissed I don't endorse your sickening comparison.

    But I make no excuses for what happened with the IRS.
    If you would post more worthwhile comments and fewer peronal attacks, it would be a lot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If you would post more worthwhile comments and fewer peronal attacks, it would be a lot easier.
    Well don't make idiotic comparisons and we can avoid this unpleasantness.

  5. #15
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well don't make idiotic comparisons and we can avoid this unpleasantness.
    My comparisons aren't the topic of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #16
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Ha ha! Very cute. I'll just flash my DP badge and tell them to drop their weapons and get on the floor (if they are guys) or strip (if they are girls).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    See if having an account on DP gives you tax exempt status?
    How come they have more protection than I do if we're all so equal?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't think they should be, but they are and the law of the lands give them equal protection under the law.

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    Ha ha! Very cute. I'll just flash my DP badge and tell them to drop their weapons and get on the floor (if they are guys) or strip (if they are girls).



    How come they have more protection than I do if we're all so equal?
    They don't. You have the right to equal treatment in the very same manner. But you see, there was a time when these groups DIDN'T have the protection, which meant they could be subjected to government tyranny. How would you like it, if the full weight of the government was brought to bear against your private business, for political reasons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    That's sort of, kind of my point. I have no protection from the tyranny of taxes. Why are these groups protected and I am not?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They don't. You have the right to equal treatment in the very same manner. But you see, there was a time when these groups DIDN'T have the protection, which meant they could be subjected to government tyranny. How would you like it, if the full weight of the government was brought to bear against your private business, for political reasons?

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    That's sort of, kind of my point. I have no protection from the tyranny of taxes. Why are these groups protected and I am not?
    From taxes, themselves? No. From tyrannical treatment by the IRS? You bet you are.

    There are laws that preventing the IRS from ****ing you over. It appears that those laws have been broken here. It amazes me how some people are bending over backwards to defend this criminal ativity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #20
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Israel-related groups also pointed to IRS scrutiny

    But then why are these groups tax-free while I, and any groups I belong to, not tax-free? It seems to me that the ****ing over you refer to is this poor little groups not getting to be tax-free while I don't even have the option of applying.

    I'm not defending anything. I just want equal rights.



    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    From taxes, themselves? No. From tyrannical treatment by the IRS? You bet you are.

    There are laws that preventing the IRS from ****ing you over. It appears that those laws have been broken here. It amazes me how some people are bending over backwards to defend this criminal ativity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •