Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    A jury has found abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell guilty of three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for 10 days on the case.

    Prosecutors are expected to now seek the death penalty for Gosnell.

    Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    As demonstrated by Obama, and Planned Parenthood, and pro-choice philosophers Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva In the Journal of Medical Ethics , it can not only have brain activity, but be born and surviving completely outside-of and detached-from the mother and still not be seen as a "person".

    It's good to see pro-choice finally held to some kind of a standard.

  3. #3
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,123

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    A jury has found abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell guilty of three counts of first-degree murder after deliberating for 10 days on the case.

    Prosecutors are expected to now seek the death penalty for Gosnell.

    Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants
    Interesting - hung jury this morning, verdict in the evening.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Interesting - hung jury this morning, verdict in the evening.
    they must have found their balls

  5. #5
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,549

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Thank God. Now we need to prosecute these other doctors that have been exposed by undercover operations.


  6. #6
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    The sad part is that if the mother had not died, nobody would have taken a second look at this place and he would still be murdering babies.

  7. #7
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,123

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    they must have found their balls
    Or recognized that a innocent verdict would be the death of them all publicly.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  8. #8
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,433

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Thank God. Now we need to prosecute these other doctors that have been exposed by undercover operations.
    Which other doctors? Any other houses of horror found? Please bring up the links.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Which other doctors? Any other houses of horror found? Please bring up the links.
    Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com

    "A local abortion clinic is under fire, facing allegations of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.

    A series of emergency calls made from the Planned Parenthood of Delaware this year are raising concerns about what's happening behind the closed doors."

  10. #10
    Professor
    wbcoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    06-07-16 @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: ......Kermit Gosnell guilty of murder in 3 infants’ deaths

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    As demonstrated by Obama, and Planned Parenthood, and pro-choice philosophers Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva In the Journal of Medical Ethics , it can not only have brain activity, but be born and surviving completely outside-of and detached-from the mother and still not be seen as a "person".

    It's good to see pro-choice finally held to some kind of a standard.
    No question that Gosnell is a nightmare, but his case doesn't challenge the necessity of legal abortion.
    Zionism is the National Liberation Movement of the Jewish People.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •